SBBJ Port v1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ Port v1

Post by kevlar »

@FinbarrSaunders

Thank you for the feedback, it is always appreciated.

I will not be doing any fixes on that version anymore. When I tried to add some features, and broke so many things, I realized what a crappy job I did in my design of the software. So I have undertaken the task of completely re-writing the thing in a much more modular form. This will make it much easier to do other 'modules' as well. It's going pretty well actually, right now I have the capability of some added features, such as:
  • input from IP cameras
  • auto detection of locally attached cameras, and resolutions
  • multi-threaded capture buffer. To allow multiple use. ie: video capture, adding date/time overlays or watermarks.
    ( Allows integration of my 'virtual restraint' module. (never released))
  • multi-threaded audio output (fixes issues in windows)
  • resizing of 'viewer' window
  • ... and a bunch of other stuff.
I am pretty sure the bugs you mentioned are fixed already in my newest creation, as I noticed them myself in testing. It will still be some time before I release a new version, development takes a great deal of time.

Cheers,
JackZwo

Post by JackZwo »

Hi Kevlar,

sounds incredible. Any chance to get access to the beta version ? I´m really greedy to use the audio feature.

greetings
irithnum

Post by irithnum »

Hey kevlar, I think your win download is down! Can you reupload the file please?

Thanks!
irithnum
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@JackZwo - sorry, but no beta yet. Too many loose ends, which means too many bugs. What audio 'feature' are you eager for? I did notice some issues in Windows, but I was under the impression that it was working fairly well.

@irithnum - I just tested it now, the Windows download link works fine. You have to go through the 4shared login crap, but it is still there.
JackZwo

Post by JackZwo »

Hi Kevlar,

i asked you some time ago, if it`s possible to implement a feature that allows to use a second soundcard for the reward/punishment sounds.

greetings
Horsey

Post by Horsey »

A couple of issues/questions.

The open and tease programmes test ok in the settings, but the tease program never gets fired on a failure ... has this been tested?
Each time you click the set colours, the application window grows.
Why doesn't the app use image differencing to work out of the region is occluded or now ... I am having some very random results with a black dildo, and I would have expected it to be easy to detect.
irithnum

Post by irithnum »

Hey kevlar, so I finally got it downloaded and working, lets call this a pre-project :D

First of all, nice work!

I found a few bugs or I just did not understand the requirements...

1.) session does not start at all if 'Release Time' is set to zero.
2.) number of failed sucks is not increasing. it stays constant.
3.) failed sucks dont have any impact at all, they dont have to be accomplished to get free.

Thinkg I dont like or things I miss:
1.) I miss the possebilty to set no speed limit for sucks. (way more possible scenarios)
2.) I dont like that failed sucks also decrease the number of sucks that have to be done. (As failed sucks are not getting added, there is no way to keep this value constant). Maybe its possible to make this feature optional.
3.) It is not neccesary to reach two areas to perfom a normal suck, so it is possible to stay near the end of the first region an just make minimal movement to perform a succesfull suck.

Keep on working!
greets irithnum
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

JackZwo wrote:Hi Kevlar,

i asked you some time ago, if it`s possible to implement a feature that allows to use a second soundcard for the reward/punishment sounds.
greetings
That feature is implemented in version 2. In testing I was able to have two defined output sound cards with configurable volumes for both. I am sorry I cannot offer a beta with this yet, but I will try to get to it.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Horsey wrote:A couple of issues/questions.

The open and tease programmes test ok in the settings, but the tease program never gets fired on a failure ... has this been tested?
Each time you click the set colours, the application window grows.
Why doesn't the app use image differencing to work out of the region is occluded or now ... I am having some very random results with a black dildo, and I would have expected it to be easy to detect.
- I have not had any other feedback on the 'Tease' app feature, so I cannot say. It worked in testing, but that was actually long ago.

- The application window growing on 'Set Colors' has been reported. This has hopefully been resolved in the new version I'm working on.

- What 'image differencing' do you have in mind? Do you have some examples or sample code? I use OpenCV, an image processing library for this. For this project, it creates and compares Histogram data using calcHist() and compareHist() methods, which you can check out http://docs.opencv.org/modules/imgproc/ ... grams.html.

To remedy, I suggest you stretch the regions to cover the dildo and a little outside, to ensure there is some color difference, this may help. Also make sure there is enough light. Also, you are using the newest version of SBBJ? There was a bug in an older version that did nothing when changing the 'threshold' value.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

irithnum wrote:Hey kevlar, so I finally got it downloaded and working, lets call this a pre-project :D
First of all, nice work!

I found a few bugs or I just did not understand the requirements...

1.) session does not start at all if 'Release Time' is set to zero.
2.) number of failed sucks is not increasing. it stays constant.
3.) failed sucks dont have any impact at all, they dont have to be accomplished to get free.

Thinkg I dont like or things I miss:
1.) I miss the possebilty to set no speed limit for sucks. (way more possible scenarios)
2.) I dont like that failed sucks also decrease the number of sucks that have to be done. (As failed sucks are not getting added, there is no way to keep this value constant). Maybe its possible to make this feature optional.
3.) It is not neccesary to reach two areas to perfom a normal suck, so it is possible to stay near the end of the first region an just make minimal movement to perform a succesfull suck.

Keep on working!
greets irithnum
Thanks for the feedback. I will double check these in the new version prior to posting it. As this is still some time away, I'm afraid my suggestions would be:
1. Set release time to 1 :-)
2, 3. The failed sucks punishment simply adds to the number of required sucks before the release timer starts. There are two numbers shown, the current suck number, and the number of sucks required for release. The first number will always increase, it represents the number of sucks attempted, good or bad, pass or fail. The second number is the number of sucks required, and it will increase when sucks fail. So failed sucks do have to be accomplished.

Things you miss:
1. You can set the speed limit to a high value. I believe the max is 30 seconds, but that's still a pretty long time.
2. Not sure what you mean. See previous #2, 3. Required sucks should be increasing with failures. Check your settings.
3. This all depends on where you put your regions. Spread them out. Do not make them cover the entire dildo, just sections of it. Make sure the 'head play' options are turned off.

Good luck.
irithnum

Post by irithnum »

Hi kevlar,

maybe you can try following test steps, to reproduce my issue. For me it is possible, to finish the session without doing one single suck - failed sucks are added once, but they dont have to be accomplished to finish the session. For details I added my session file as attachment.

1.) Do general settings (requiredSucks=5, suckSpeed=5, addedSucks=20, releaseTime=1)
2.) set regions + colours
3.) start
4.) dont do anything --> first suck fails --> UI shows 20 failed sucks (red)
5.) dont do anything --> second suck fails --> numer of failed sucks stays at 20 --> thats what I mean with 'constant'
6.) ----||----
7.) ----||----
8.) dont do anything --> suck 5 fails --> numer of failed sucks still showing '20'
9.) wait 1 minute
10.) session ends, cd tray is opening, without having done one single suck.

Maybe my config is that bad, or this is a bug....

greets
irithnum

@ poll: I am defenitely for #1
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@irithnum

The behavior you describe is not a bug, it is a problem with your settings. You have set the 'Sucks Required' parameters with both minimum and maximum set to 5. The failed suck penalty is added to the Required sucks, but the value is then restored to the 'Maximum' value you set. So it appears as if the fails do not count, but they do - set the max higher.

It is possible to perform less than the minimum sucks, via deep throat rewards, although I think I will change that for the new version, as I think it should be the absolute minimum. The maximum is just that - even with fails, the required sucks will never go beyond that. The randomize option merely sets the starting required sucks to a value between the min and max.
I just re-tested v1.02, with 4 regions using the settings you provided - I do not see this issue. If region 2 wasnt reached, it always failed. Not sure what to say on this one.
Horsey

Post by Horsey »

kevlar wrote: - I have not had any other feedback on the 'Tease' app feature, so I cannot say. It worked in testing, but that was actually long ago.
The tease app works when I click the test button, but nothing seems to happen on failed sucks.
kevlar wrote: - What 'image differencing' do you have in mind? Do you have some examples or sample code? I use OpenCV, an image processing library for this. For this project, it creates and compares Histogram data using calcHist() and compareHist() methods, which you can check out http://docs.opencv.org/modules/imgproc/ ... grams.html.
I don't know, I will have a look, but what is curious is that the dildo is black and my face is "pinky/beige" so I would have assumed the difference between the two is enormous, but even when the cam is just seeing the dildo the numbers fluctuate wildly and the difference when occluded by my hand is actually relatively small compared to the noise.
kevlar wrote: To remedy, I suggest you stretch the regions to cover the dildo and a little outside, to ensure there is some color difference, this may help. Also make sure there is enough light. Also, you are using the newest version of SBBJ? There was a bug in an older version that did nothing when changing the 'threshold' value.
Seems odd to have the region extend past the dildo?
I am using sbbj_win_v1.02-1.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@Horsey

I just tested v1.02-1 (on linux), using a few black objects I have around here, and it seems to work fine. Settings as follows:

Code: Select all

Detection Method: Correlation
  Operator: >
  Threshold 0.20
What are your settings for these?
Waystin

Post by Waystin »

Get this when i try to download mac version….
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 12.46.57 AM.png