remote slave software idea

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

luanachiantelle

remote slave software idea

Post by luanachiantelle »

hello people

I found an old post from qwerty212 at the end of the thread about blowjob trainer 0.75, mentioning a "remote mistress" software idea

I'm really interested in such a toy, but I'm an hardware guy and I'm not able to really develop networking software, so I'm asking help to follow up that idea.

in my opinion, it should call "remote slave" and it should not require a client software to be downloaded by the master/mistress

I think (but not sure) that a server software should be installed on the slave, and should be configured by the slave according to the machines available. Then, a common web page sending http messages to the slave's pc could be put online on a regular free web hosting (like google sites or whatever).
The webcam could be seen throug anoter page, if needed, like a dovisio.com cam, with a link on the main page.

this will allow the slave to tell the page address only to a master/mistress, or publish it for instance on this forum and let unknown people having fun... it will be very exciting...

I'd like to have the server side software configurable also to send bytes on a standard serial or parallel pc port, and I'll be happy to help people to interface things with these ports, that is almost the only thing I'm able to do in this project...

thanks to all high-level software guys that will work on this idea...
domesticfred

Re: remote slave software idea

Post by domesticfred »

I'm working on a slave controller website where programs of tasks are assigned partially at random and partially based on performance. The idea is a slave could register and select a slave training program based on its description, and then the slave has to report on each task assigned (by uploading pictures, usually) with punishment for delays or inability to complete the tasks.

Optionally, the slave could allow his program to be taken over by a real mistress.

For the first version I was just going to use email-to-SMS to alert the slave that a task is due, and require the evidence to be uploaded on the website. But I've also looked into push notifications to iPhones and android devices.

Would this help? It seems you are envisioning some hardware control on the slaves computer. Do you think that is necessary?
luanachiantelle

my idea was a little different:

the slave should prepare the setup (hw and sw) and then lock him/herself in the appropriate position.
For instance a standing position with spread arms, a clamp on each nipple and a spanking machine on the butt. Clamps are connected to two small motors to be pulled. Motors and spanking machine are controlled by the slave's pc parallel port or another port. A webcam is used to stream video.
A webpage hosted somewhere (google sites?) shows the webcam image and has buttons to control the hardware.
Then a server software running on the slave's pc receives http GET messages sent by buttons on the webpage and activate motors and/or the spanking machine according to the buttons pressed by the webpage visitors. Appropriate port forwarding is obviously needed on the slave's modem-router.
I think in first version it is acceptable to have the slave setting correctly his pc's IP address inside the html GET codes.

Then it is up to the slave to give access to the webpage only to a known master/mistress or publish the link for instance on this forum, or to a wider audience...

It is not a long term slave training program, it is useful only for single sessions, not easy to setup but very effective, in my point of view.

I could try to write the webpage html (I'm not able to incorporate videeo but I can try), but I for sure need help to develop the server software...
andresd

Post by andresd »

domesticfred wrote:I'm working on a slave controller website where programs of tasks are assigned partially at random and partially based on performance.
I have had nearly the same ideas. And i have thought of different things to automatize the routine.
Unfortunately i have no free time now to start this project.
If you are interested, we can discuss ideas and maybe do something together.
luanachiantelle

I also have very few time, and I did some basic programming in almost every language some years ago, but now I'm deeply into hardware and I'm not updated...
I'll try to prepare the webpage, anyway... and I'll be happy to hear you
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

You should really take a look into SatisfyMe
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CyberSexToys/info
ug_lkpg

Post by ug_lkpg »

Is the yahoo group still active?

I have built a fucking machine with a linear actuator that I would love to be able to control online and this program looks like just the missing part I need to make it happen.