Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

hannah1

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.78

Post by hannah1 »

my computer tells me i cant download it, due to malicious stuff
captainward

Post by captainward »

The download link works fine, but on initial launch I get the error, "Line 19172 (File "..\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.80\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.80.exe"): Error: Variable must be of type "Object"."
Seems like an error that the compiler should have caught, but should be pretty straightforward to locate resolve with the above info.
Please post a new version when you have this fixed. Or if you'd like some help with the coding, you could post the source code somewhere (github or something like that) and I'm sure folks, myself included, would be happy to contribute to new features and bug fixes :-)
wijki

Post by wijki »

The link works fine but I have the same Error as captainward, have use the link from this site
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I'm going to check it :facepalm:

I'll also upload the source code and all the necessary files to compile the program. Remember that all credits must go to Mich9
Charliechain

Post by Charliechain »

hi All

where can I down load the software as I am keen to try this out :shock:
captainward

Post by captainward »

Any updates no the availability of the code, if you want to get some help with features/coding? Or at least any updates on the latest run-time error in the v 0.80 version (see error from a couple posts ago)?
kink80

Post by kink80 »

help please! I'm not that computer savvy. I tried downloading 0.78 and 0.80 and I had to download them though the browser from MEGAsync's site and they downloaded and i un zipped them using an app on my windows 8 laptop. I opened them and the page came up with a notification sayng "line 19089 ERROR the requested action with this object failed". Im sure im just doing something wrong but it also leaves two boxes on my screen when i exit out, it turns my mic on and echos any noise through my speakers and takes away my open tabs bar at the bottom of my screen where all my minimized pages are.
thank you for taking the time to read this message and i would appreciate any help i could receive!
engrsub

Post by engrsub »

I don't know if this is still being supported, but I am using a windows 10 pc and version 0.80 crashes immediately on open but leaves the boxes on screen. Has anyone experienced similar issues?
JuuEi

Post by JuuEi »

engrsub wrote:I don't know if this is still being supported, but I am using a windows 10 pc and version 0.80 crashes immediately on open but leaves the boxes on screen. Has anyone experienced similar issues?
Happens to me too on Win10.

Developer! Halp!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum JuuEi,
I'm sorry to hear about Your problems, but I'm sure soon someone with more experience will answer.
Until then
Have Fun, Restart...
f4