Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.78

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

NEW Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 1.0b1

Post by kevlar »

My new SBBJ trainer v1.0 beta is ready for it's first round of general testing. Feature list is attached.

Static package, compiled on Ubuntu v12 (x86_64). PASSWORD is 'boundanna'
https://mega.co.nz/#!WRMQEBaa!BpNIcVHP3 ... clEzvG-h5c [ UPDATED: ~18:00CST only one audio file changed ]

Please note that the audio files need work. It currently uses the 'beeps' from the original application, plus a few added voice ones I threw in to show the audio system.

[ ADDED: ~18:00CST ]
Static package, compiled on Windows 7 (x86_64), but it is a 32-bit application.
https://mega.co.nz/#!OA1T1RSD!QxMvMGFmr ... 6SwJ9dZB-Y

If the windows version has library issues, there is a URL in the root folder to download the VS2010 SP1 redistributable. Install that, and if there are other problems, let me know. For windows I had to go back to .wav audio files, .mp3 were just causing too much trouble.

Please let me know what you think!
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

MasterDisaster

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.78

Post by MasterDisaster »

@Tenderfoot88

Yes, if you could send me an editable version that would be great! I'll be posting SBJT 0.79 later tonight.

@kevlar

I downloaded the windows package and got it to start. I've selected my 3 regions and clickecd 'set colors', and when I click run I get the error message:

"Colors not defined. Create all required regions and then click 'Pick colors'".

What am I doing wrong?

-MasterDisaster
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@MasterDisaster

The only thing I can think of is that colors are not defined for ALL the regions. If you have settings configured for 3 regions max, then you must define regions #0, 1 and 2. Then click pick colors.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

MasterDisaster: Sent the link by PM (a while ago; not sure if you'd checked your messages yet).
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@Tenderfoot88

Yep, I received it no problem!

@All

I am pleased to announce the release of the Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer v0.79

Whats new in 0.79

Fixes
-Removed "Show aggregate timer" check. Did nothing.
-Show error on camera start failure.

Features
-Included instruction manual graciously provided by Tenderfoot88.

Known Bugs
-If you are using SilverLight and do not hit "Start webcam" before changing settings, sometimes the boxes will disappear.

**Downloading the File**

Go to
http://bjt.crabdance.com:9001/BJT.rar

User is "boundanna", no quotes.
Password is "forum", no quotes.

Special thanks to Qwerty212 and Mich9 for developing this program.

Special thanks to Tenderfoot88 for writing the instruction manual.

Remember, always use an alternative release method that is not part of a computer and play safe!

-MasterDisaster
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

hello masterdisaster,
good Job and good progress gratulation.

i hope the VS is still comming.

@kevlar
sorry but i can do what i want, it is no working (Windows Version). it starts, the green bar goes up but at the end i get only the Information 2 fail and the bjt freeze. another Problem is this the camera selection, then i Change sometimes the selectionwindows freeze.

sorry for my english

by bound4fun
admhtsiv

Post by admhtsiv »

kevlar wrote:I am doing most of my development on Linux/Mac. Am I correct in assuming most everyone here is a Windows user? No sense in packaging up test versions for an unused platform.
I'm a Mac user without a PC around at all... I would be very pleased if your version was able to work on my computer. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :D
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@admhtsiv

Considering I'm developing it primarily on a Mac, I'm pretty sure it will work for you. I'll post a link in the next few days.

But I would appreciate some assistance if you have any talents. Specifically, audio or images for the 'notifications', or translations to other languages.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@bound4fun

I'm sorry it is not working for you. I will clean up the Windows version soon, so you can try again. I needed to get everything sorted out on Linux / Mac first.

For your issue with camera selection - do you have more than one camera? Did it manage to find a camera initially and display it properly?

- kevlar
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

@kevlar
yes i have two Webcams, one is intern and one extern with usb. both cameras are detected but when i try to Change to an other Resolution sometimes it freeze.
on the Picture below you can see the error fail (2)
i think that the Change off the colours are not detected.

greets bound4fun
Attachments
bjtwin.jpg
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@masterdisaster

I did not mean to hijack your thread, I apologize. I'll start another.

- kevlar
alfpatt

Post by alfpatt »

hello,

I'm sorry for my English, but it's not my native language. :roll:

I would like to say that sbj is a very great software and is also run correctly on my computers without bug :mrgreen: .

May i add a suggestion... ^^? I don't know if it's possible, but i'd like an option which force you to hold the deepthroat during few secondes... for example, a random ''holding deepthroat'' during 10sec, 15, 25...
It's just a suggestion, SBJ is already almost perfect ! :rofl:

bye bye and thank you !
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

There is a setting in the deepthroat settings menu called difficulty or something like that. I still haven't gotten my hands on a webcam, so I can't test it, but the only thing I can think of it meaning is duration. I also have no idea what units it would be in. You could do a dry (so to speak - meaning not bound) run and try running with very high (1 000 000 or whatever the maximum is) or very small (1 or 0.00001, depending on if it accepts decimal numbers without errors), and see if you get it to not accept a deepthroat that you don't hold. (If one or the other works, then tinker around and figure out what number works for you. If you figure out a correlation between difficulty number and time or anything else it does, let me know and I'll see that it's added to the manual, along with a special thanks)

Sorry, tech support should be more helpful than saying "there's a setting that does something - tinker with it and figure out what it does," but that's all I know how to do. We're on our third programmer and a couple of features weren't really fully implemented or documented on the programming side, and as I've said, I don't have a webcam, so I am crippled when it comes to experimenting, so it's the best we can do. (Unless MasterDisaster or another user has any suggestions.)
sbdx

Post by sbdx »

MasterDisaster, adding my thanks to you for helping to improve this wonderful program.

Some random thoughts for features should you decide to develop it further:

1) An option to turn off the snapshots that are taken during the session.

2) An option to choose a directory containing jpg files that will be randomly displayed at the end instead of the snapshots.

3) An option to automatically increase the suck speed throughout the session, starting at the min suck speed, and ending at the max suck speed, with the last X number of sucks being at the max speed, where X can be set by the person.

For example, say we have the number of sucks set to 200, the min speed set to 5, and the max speed set to 20, and we want the last 20 sucks to be at the max speed. This leaves 180 sucks for our "increasing" range. The suck speed difference is 15 (20 max - 5 min suck speed). 180 / 15 = 12, so every 12 sucks the speed should increase by 1 until we hit the max suck speed, and then we stay at the max suck speed for the rest of the session.

This does imply that it is possible to hit the max suck speed before we get to the last 20 sucks. In this example, every 12 sucks increases the suck speed, so starting at 200 sucks, when we get to 188 sucks, the speed increases by 1. If we fail a suck or sucks (depending on how many get added to the count) that add enough sucks to put you above 188, when you get back down to 188 that adds 1 to the suck speed again. I think this is fit "punishment" for missing those sucks in the first place. :-)
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@alfpatt

The setting that Tenderfoot mentioned is the reward for holding a deepthroat successfully, however there is no option to require that a user hold it. It is purely optional it this time and is likely to remain that way for safety reasons.

@sbdx

1) Since I don't have any time to work on the new version of SBBJT, I will try to add this to the next release.

2) This shouldn't be too hard.

3) I like this idea. Definitely going to add it.

@Tenderfoot88

Since you need a camera, I could send you one, I have 2. Also you can find them at Goodwill sometimes ( that's where I got mine ), they are usually $4-5.

-MasterDisaster