Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.78

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

MasterDisaster

Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.78

Post by MasterDisaster »

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce the release of Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.76.

Whats new in 0.76b

**-Virtual Restraint is working. However it hasn't had a large amount of testing, so use it carefully. The VR action (continue, finish) is not saved so you will have to select it each time you start the program.
-Pauses between sucks is implemented (Random or fixed sucks and Random or fixed time). The default is DISABLED and can be changed in the settings window.
-Disable/Enable Timer in release countdown gallery is implemented. the Default is ENABLED and can be changed in the settings window.
-Held Deepthroat bug is fixed (would fail on difficulty >75). Default is 100 and can be changed in the settings window.
-Test run is semi implemented (will make sure colors are detected appropriately)
-Master/Mistress/No sounds are implemented. Master sounds are in \Sounds\Man, Mistress are in \Sounds\Woman.
-Color selection is saved inbetween runs.
-SilverLight and DirectShow are now in 1 program version (User is prompted on application startup).
-Maximum run time is implemented. If time expires, release method will be triggered and program will exit without displaying gallery. If adding release time due to a failed suck or leaving virtual restraint, the time will not be added if it would make the release time more than the maximum. The default is 120 minutes and can be changed in the settings window.
-The teasing program is run in MINIMIZED mode, so batch windows wont interfere.
-A new Deepthroat mode, "Off (Triggered Only)". "Off" mode will only do a deepthroat if "Trigger Deepthroat" is checked for a Failed suck.

Known Bugs-

-The aggregated timer button in the settings window has no affect. I'm not sure where to put an aggregated timer, or it will even be representative of.
-If there is no webcam plugged in and DirectShow is the operating mode, an error will appear saying "Variable Must be of type Object". Currently no fix for this, other than exitting and plugging in a camera.
-If you are using SilverLight and do not hit "Start webcam" before changing settings, sometimes the boxes will disappear. I'm working on this but not having much luck.

Upcoming Features-
-Preset deepthroat modes will go away in favor of user selectable options. This will be a panel asking what the user wants the percentage of deepthroats to be, Last X, 1 in X etc.
-Instead of preset WAV files (suck.wav, deep.wav and fail.wav), there will be a folder for each (\suck\, \deep\, and \fail\), with any number of sound files, one of which will be played randomly.
-An improved "Test Run", where the user can actually make sure suck/deepthroat work.
-Report on session, total sucks, failed sucks, etc.
-Convert sounds to lossy format (Save a lot of space)

What to do if you have a problem:

Please report it in this thread (or PM me and I will post it), so that all users can be aware of it.

Notes:
I am hosting the release myself on my personal server, so I don't have to go through any terrible hosting companies, so please be gentle with me. If I start plowing through bandwidth (doubtful, bandwidth is $0.10/GB, file is about 5MB). I may have to use a third party hosting company, and in that case, I will remove this link and update it, as well as adding a new post to this thread.

Download the File:
Go to
[EDIT]
New version released! See this post http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =60#p54240
[/EDIT]

User is "boundanna", no quotes.
Password is "forum", no quotes.

If you have any questions please post them here because years of experience has taught me that someone else will have the same question.

Special thanks to Qwerty212 and Mich9 for developing this program.

Remember, always use an alternative release method that is not part of a computer and play safe!

Since this is the first program I've ever released that could impact someone's safety and well-being, if you could not die while using this, that would be great.
Last edited by MasterDisaster on 04 Oct 2013, 02:02, edited 3 times in total.
MasterDisaster

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer 0.76

Post by MasterDisaster »

I see BJT has been downloaded about 25 times, has anyone tried or had any problems with it yet?
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

i am waiting till i have some free alone time to test it
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Hi, I have only had time to glance at the settings, I haven't had time to try it out in a setup yet.

One thing I noticed is there's nowhere that I can see to enter a value in time for the VR, from what I can tell, you only get punished the same amount of time as a failed suck.

suggestions:
1) add a variable speed, so you enter 2 values, speed minimum and maximum, the program will vary between them over time.
2) add a number of cocks (or and min and max) so when the session is finished and the timer starts, at any time you could be told to get back on the cock and it uses the same settings and starts again.(if your allowed off the VR for the end time session, it does something like give you 5 seconds before its reactivated.
3) add a noise detector, so when it tells you to moan while sucking, you have to.
4) add a option for a mean mode, this mode would have the program randomly add a few more sucks, ignore rest times and do more deepthroats and could also add more time to VR and end timer (only by a certain percentage of your settings)
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

hi at all,
for the Moment i only try the Settings. for the real test i must have some more time, but beleave me i get some fever when i Thing about it.

greets bount4fun
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

the bjt 0.76 works good, but if i start it this the virtal restrain the program stop. I only try the first Option of the virtual restrain.
i have one question. In the Settings i can take the deapthroat DeepDifficulty up to 100% but what means the DeepReward=20 under the diff.

greets bound4fun
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@bound4fun

The deep reward is the number of sucks removed from the total when you successfully hold a deepthroat.
When you started using the virtual restraint and the program stopped, were there any messages? Have you used an older version of BJT on this computer before?

@sexdemon

Thanks for your ideas! The first should be easy to implement, the others are going to take a while, so I'll put them on my list. I'm working on the list in my first post in this thread so you should see these new ideas in a couple releases. The noise detector would be interesting, I think Windows 7 has some voice recognition code, so the user could be required to moan, or say a particular phrase. It should be fun testing.
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

hello masterdisaster
yes i used the bjt 0.75 on the Laptop.
the program stops 2-5 sec after the start. i get an freeze White Screen. on the Screen i can see the mark of the VR thats all no more massage. then i push ESC the Screen disapear. thats all. I test it also this an external Webcam and the second Option of the VR everything Comes to the same error.

greets bound4fun
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@bound4fun

You are using the "Finish Session" option in the VR settings, is that correct? I think I know whats going on. The second VR option will immediately end the session which is what's happening. The images are being displayed (except there are none, since the session was only a few seconds long), and the timer is counting down ( but it is invisible, so the only thing left is the white screen ). To see the timer, enable "Show Timer" under the release section of the setting. You have to set the color of the VR to whatever is behind you ( your body blocks it ) to make it work, so when you move, the restraint is broken. I'm not sure if there's a bug there, but I made some improvements to the VR detection, which will be in next weeks release, so hopefully you shouldn't have any more problems then. As for the VR box remaining after all that, that is a bug which I will fix in this weeks release. I am also adding a screen shot just before the release countdown starts, so that you will have something to look at if the session ends too soon.

[EDIT]

There is a problem with the VR. If you open the VR settings, and only hit OK, it will fail as bound4fun described. I have fixed in next weeks release, for now, just click on "Finish Session" , then click on "Continue Session" to make sure the setting sticks.

Thanks for you help!

-MasterDisaster
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

Hallo masterdisaster,
after your tip for the VR i test it again and it works :shock: . but if the Job complete the VR also stops. I think the VR can stop then the time is complet finish and the release open. it means the Person is gaged this the dildo :oops:

the Points of the sexdemon a also very interesting, i like Point 3 the noise detection :mrgreen:

greets bound4fun

one more Point, if you config a time to rest, the VR is also resting, you can move around. i think if anybody config VR he have to stay under the VR control. i put a attachment to my posting so you can see the testobject. the White paper is the cover for the VR colour. In the first time i used the dildo colour on top of the dildo but it works no real good.
Attachments
Image -12.10.34.jpg
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I would like to say thanks to MasterDisaster for being working and improving the program.

I think that most of the problems with the VR are my fault (he is working on an unfinished and uncommented source code).

Greets from Barcelona
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

good morning qwerty,
you and mich did also a good Job. if you guys are not doing the Basics off this Job we can not talk about it. :wink:

greets bound4fun
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@bound4fun

Thanks for finding these. I fixed the VR while resting, so now the user cannot leave the area even during a rest. For your other request I want to make sure I understand you... When the session is finished and the release countdown is running, the VR should still be active, adding time to the countdown, is that correct?

Also, I've finished most of my list for new features/bugs fixes, and I will be releasing 0.77 on Wednesday night (U.S. Pacific Time ~8pm)

-MasterDisaster
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

Hello Masterdisater,
here i make a screenshot. i hope you understand what i mean. it is difficult for me to explain it because my english is very bad.
Attachments
settings.jpg
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Hi, I am not sure exactly what the plan for the VR is, but i would defiantly like some options for it, I would like a separate time input for breaking the VR, so for example, time added on fail of suck is 10 mins, but time added on breaking the VR is 5 hours, and then this would end the session and keep you locked up for 5 hours plus whatever time you racked up before hand, or not tell you until you finished sucking. and then kept you for 5 hours plus whatever time you racked.

another idea that might work well with this is a option where you get connected to online web chat sites, like chaturbate.
this could have many options, like how is it activated, randomly, for certain periods of time, upon fail of sucking, or once on cant be turned off.
it could also have options like wait 30 mins before skipping to the next person.