Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dark_Lizerd

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The game's not quite dead... I think I can get back into a writing mood and advance the story...
Plans for random map changes... (different map layout each time, just like the cave where 1 of the 3 will allow entry into the Bast caves.)
I added a new choice branch but I hit a problem...
"You nod telling the creature that you will not be a problem and watch as she, looking a little "
"bit releived, get closer and reaches up to start removing your shirt. She squeals when you suddently "
"grab her and turn her around and hold her tight. You call to whoever, or whatever, is at the door "
"to get it's attention, ""Hey! I know you are there!"" you call out as intimmidatingly as you can, "
"""Let me go and this little girl will not get hurt!"" You watch as a male creature steps into view, "
"and with a big smile, just pushes the door close and you hear the click of the lock, locking the door. "
"You hear him start to laugh as he walks away, ""Food will be delevered when your clothes are out "
"the door."" He stops and turns around, ""And you better not harm her, she is one of the Misstress's "
"favorite pets."" He then turns back around and you watch as he walks out of sight... "
"You just stand there trying to figure out what happened. 'But, it always works in the movies...' "
"You are brought back to reallity when the creature breaks free of your loose grasp, and runs for "
"the door, only to discover it really is locked. In a daze, you watch as she shakes the door, then "
"turn, watching you, finds the furthest corner from you and curls up into a ball and tries not to "
"start crying. You just stand there, dazed, still trying to figure where it went wrong... "
"You start to say something, but can't think of what to say to confort her right now, so, looking "
"around, and trying to look less threating, find the furthest corner from your new cell mate, and "
"sit down to try to think of something else to do. You watch her watching you and you try to read her "
"expresion. Failing that, you just relax and start remembering the day you had in the park, when "
"you were younger playing fetch with your dog Spike. He loved playing fetch and would always bring "
"back a stick after you threw it, not always the same one, but that didn't mater to either of you. "
"You played for hours every time you could and afterward, when you were both tired, you would sit "
"under the tree and Spike would lie next to you and rest his head on your lap and you would pet "
"him and you would listen to the contented puring he would do and the two you you would sleep "
"for hours... !!! PURING!!! A DOG!!! You jump awake and send the creature scurring across the room "
"hissing and arched on her four legs... You look around at where your trying to catch up with what "
"happened. You watch as she retreats back to her corner to watch you. You watch her for a moment "
"trying to figure out what to do next. "

[Wait]

"You wait for a while trying to figure out where to go from here. You watch the creature in the far corner "
"and you get the impression she is shaking, from fear you assume, because the cell does seem a bit cool, "
"but not that bad. Altho, you are fully dressed and she is not. "
"Altho you did threaten yo harm her earler, when you fell asleep she could easly hurt you but did not. "
"Infact, she was quite friendly and seemed happy when you were petting her. And, she was purring like "
"a cat when you woke up and startled her. Maybe, this is not as bad as you thought. Testing that, you try "
"call her over. She timmidly gets up and comes over to you, ""Yes?"" she asks shyly. You pat the floor "
"next to you as if telling her to sit beside you. She watches you but does not move. You pat the floor "
"again and add 'Sit' and she does slowly, watching you closly. "

And you say or do WHAT???
I'm stumped!

(WOW, where are a lot of red underlined words, Kinda make me think I can't spell or something!!! :shock: :rofl: )
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...