Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by bound_jenny »

Camera pans to the corner of the room, where Rod Serling is standing with his smoldering cigarette... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:Camera pans to the corner of the room, where Rod Serling is standing with his smoldering cigarette... :lol:

Jenny.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
good one!!!
OK, tweeked the ending to add this....
"You look around the room for a bit, over in the corner of the room, a man is standing with a "
"smoldering cigarette... He looks like Rod Serling... Then he speeks... 'Realality is what you make of it...in "

" The Twilighte Zone... then you hear the music..."
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

And I got the music to go with it...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

Any progress here? I can't wait for the first event scripts >w<
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Still working on it...
I'm fixing it so that each creature has it's own combat sequence...
And a few fixed encounters...
From what I see in how this is progressing, it's looking like it will be an interactive story...
And every run should be different, and being male or female affects the story...
The start up is where you configure your player and 3 friends...
Don't have anything for the friends, yet...
Until you get caprured, the adventure is kinda "normal"except for a few encounters...
But when you get caught.... well... let's just say things do get a bit interesting...
(Or so I'm hoping...)
I do have several sequences that are 'entertaining'...
FYI... the code is 55 pages...
So... that may come out to a story that's maybe 20 to 25 pages, with about 10 pages of varrations...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The story has changed since I started, so I have had to re-write quite a bit...
If anyone is intrested, I have thought up the back story on the creatures...
Could make for informative reading...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I keep getting stuck in the little details...
I have a few lists used to describe your player in the game, any additions would be welcomed...
Like:
Hair color:
"bald", "silver", "light blond", "medium blond", "dark blond", "red", "tan", "light brown", "brown", "dark drown", "black"
Pubic hair cut: (color uses the same list as above... Yes, you can have black hair on top, and blond below...)
"bald" , "strip", "heart", "short", "bushy"
Also adding any peirsings you may have...
as bar or ring, or none...
Your age counts, but 18 is the minum age, and 75 for the max... Altho, not too sure how well grampa is gona fight... (maybe 55???)
Not to sure about your "friends" in the profile... I got an idea for using them in an optional start-up... But not sure I'm gona work on that (yet...)

I could add hair cut: short, medium, sholder, back, ass (lengths...)
I am trying to use all the details in the game some where...
Yes, your sex does mater in the game, and not all the creatures will be hostal, (at least 1 sofar)
The game is written assuming you are not running around naked, but I have ideas that if you are not dressed, you will look like you belong there... (They do have a few human slaves...) besides, would you run around a cave with hostal creatures and not wear clothes???!!!

And as for the major players, Royal guard (5 level fighters, trained ) The Misstress, and The Master (Got a plan for him), you will encounter them, but you cannot fight them...

Like: If the creatures (they could be called "slave traders") need a short haired blond girl with size C tit and shaved pubes...
and you match, but you have long hair and not shaved... well... watch out fot the warm water, soap, and the razer and sissors!!

I may add eye color... so this can be used...
"... the Mistress leans in close to your face, staring into your green eyes and comments, 'My such a beautiful color for your eyes... I may just have to keep you for myself'... Then looking lower at your chest, 'And you have rings stuck in your nipples... Do they hurt when I pull them like this?' at which point she pulls your left nipple ring and you arch your back to limit the pain. Because of the gag, you can only moan as you try to keep the pull to a minumim..."
(just thought of that example... so I will need to add it to the notes)
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

You can have black hair on top and blonde below in real life, too. It's called "dye." Hence the whole carpet-matches-drapes thing.

I'm still wondering about the upholstery. (XKCD #508)

How well grandpa fights would depend on the grandpa. I know some senior citizens who could probably kick my ass if I gave them sufficient cause, and I'm a big guy in my twenties. (Admittedly not particularly in shape and decidedly lacking in martial arts training, but still)

I suggest adding the disadvantages of longer hair in the combat system if you can (if the monster has hands (or something else that can grip), it could grab try to grab the long hair and, if successful, pull you off balance (getting a free attack, say), or attempt to pull you over completely and pin you (a chance to outright lose the battle).) Difficulty (DC, Saving throw, whatever term you want to use) should be dependent on player level and hair length.

If you decide to add multiple difficulty levels to the game as a whole (scaling enemy levels, etc), then possibly restrict using anything less than shoulder length hair on the highest difficulty setting.

Also, since this is a fantasy setting, possibly some short quests to alter yourself in ways not normally viable. A potion of hair growth, for instance, or youthening/aging effects. Hair dyes, possibly forced piercings as a form of punishment... Sex change might be a bit more difficult to implement, since there's a lot of variation.

A probable correction for you - if you mean "hostal" as in unfriendly or attacking on sight, the word would be "hostile". A Hostal is a type of lodging found primarily in the Spanish speaking countries of the world that seems an awful lot like what we think of as an inn in medieval times - a bar/common room on the ground floor serving locals and guests alike, and sleeping quarters for guests upstairs (not that I knew that before looking up a possible definition for "hostal" to make sure it wasn't actually a word in English). Not to be confused with a Hostel, which is a really cheap form of lodging provided to a specific type of clientele, (a student hostel only takes students, a workers hostel only takes people in the area for work, etc).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:How well grandpa fights would depend on the grandpa. I know some senior citizens who could probably kick my ass if I gave them sufficient cause
Yup. I've heard plenty of stories in the news of 80-year olds kicking the butts of intruders a fraction their age and coming out on top. I doubt the intruder will be bragging of his exploits to the other inmates... :rofl:
Tenderfoot88 wrote:A probable correction for you - if you mean "hostal" as in unfriendly or attacking on sight, the word would be "hostile".
It would be "Hostel" for the lodgings. Hostile is me with my whip... :mrgreen:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:"... the Mistress leans in close to your face, staring into your green eyes and comments, 'My such a beautiful color for your eyes... I may just have to keep you for myself'... Then looking lower at your chest, 'And you have rings stuck in your nipples... Do they hurt when I pull them like this?' at which point she pulls your left nipple ring and you arch your back to limit the pain. Because of the gag, you can only moan as you try to keep the pull to a minumim..."
This Mistress knows how to have fun! :twisted:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yes, the idea for the Mistress is that she has "fun" testing the new "aquistions" to see how they perform...
The game ends one of several ways, some depending on what you have seen...
(the Rod Sterling ending if reserved for if you meet the Mistress.... but not seen otherwise...)

I like the hair being a target of the attack, was also thinking the "forget the weapons, just dive right in..." type of fighting...
It would be a way of capturing a person with the minumum of harm... and that would be the creatures main purpose...
(altho, there is atleast one place you don't get to fight, and one where you get tackeled... pre-set as you loose, and get captured...)

No, I mean "hostal" or "hostel"... The creature grabs a house and hits you with it, that would be a hostal attack, wouldn't it???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks, my spelling is not the best, and a keyboard that has keys that stick high (hit it, but it doesn't respond) doesn't help either... :oops:
Some misspelt words I catch, others.... well... they make for good entertainment...

As for the setting, no, it's not fantasy, you would roll up a character for that...
No magic, no myth, no potions of healing...
(but, for some reason, your 'snacks' and drinks aquired some healing power... but I don't know how or why...)

Alter- reality would be the best description.... I say "you" meaning "you" the reader of this post...
"You" take the hike in the woods, "you" are attacked by the creature, "you" are the one strapped down on the low table, stripped,
looking up at the Mistress as she stands over your head observing her two younger daughters as they keep you excited for hours
on end without "going over"... BTY, undergarments for the creatures have been described as redundant and just get in the way...
Skirts are worn by both sexes because they are functional, and not restrictive...
(Short leather skirts that come down to about mid thigh, kinda like a leather kilt...)
("Younger", but still breading age, human equalivant to 18... And yes, they have had LOTS of practice in human sexuality and sexual responces to stimulations...) :shock:

As for scaling, and levels... no... just 1 story, but with a forest of branches and twists... You cannot play once and see everything...
But I am trying to stay away from "play as male and they call you 'he' and play as female and they call you 'she'..."
The creatures will act and react differently to male and female players...
Also nude or dressed players... (Idea in place, but still needs more tweeking...)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:"Younger", but still breading age, human equalivant to 18...
You need to be at least 18 to make bread? :shock:

Oh, I so love typos... :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:The creature grabs a house and hits you with it, that would be a hostel attack, wouldn't it???
That mental image will take a while to dissipate... :rofl:

Jenny.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Well, given the content of the game is not exactly standard DnD fare, I would hope gender would play a bigger role. I suppose adding the ability to mix gender specific traits would make the programming way more complex than the binary male-female choice, eh?

Regarding the hair, that's kinda what I was getting at. There's a reason you'll never see a competitive martial artist with a ponytail. (Heck, a lot of the westerners involved shave their head entirely, despite the rules in most competitions against hair pulling.) If you manage to get a handful of hair, it's an easy way to open your opponent up to a devastating finisher or, if you're not trying to kill/knock out your opponent, it opens up numerous possibilities for forcing submissions. And in this case, a forced submission has more interesting consequences than usual.
(I'm not sure what mechanics you're using - in DnD2, defending against this kind of attack would be a Reflex saving throw with DC based on the enemy's dexterity (and possibly level).)
Dark_Lizerd wrote:No, I mean "hostal" or "hostel"... The creature grabs a house and hits you with it, that would be a hostal attack, wouldn't it???
If it's a house, wouldn't it be some manner of roundhouse attack?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:No, I mean "hostal" or "hostel"... The creature grabs a house and hits you with it, that would be a hostal attack, wouldn't it???
If it's a house, wouldn't it be some manner of roundhouse attack?
No that would involve a train... and maybe training...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:If it's a house, wouldn't it be some manner of roundhouse attack?
Chuck Norris will be in the game? Brandishing buildings? :shock:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:No that would involve a train... and maybe training...
Most likely, since most people here have one-track minds... :rofl:

Jenny.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

bound_jenny wrote:Chuck Norris will be in the game? Brandishing buildings? :shock:
You have discovered the secret identity of Dark's mysterious Master!

Dark: any idea when the next demo's coming out? Or are you shooting for perfection before release? (Such a pre-Minecraft idea... :P )