Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dark_Lizerd

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well, I can finish up the current bits and release something playable...
Some things are still not worked out... (mainly the more minor story line stuff...)
There are some points where the story dead-ends, some room descriptions that arn't
updated... New idea that need worked in...
One thing I have noticed.... This is growing bigger than I first thought!!!

Anyone want to see it's current state, left me know...
The feedback may help with where I am stuck...
--------------------
OK, the work in progress...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7s82 ... ure_03.zip
And for the ones that read them:
The manual...

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

*** Oops: :oops: for those that have not figured it out...
Under "Clothes": that is what you are wearing, click on the item to drop it
Under "Visable Items": that is what you can pick-up by clicking on it, but you can only have 1 of
each type of item...

and hint file...

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 23 Nov 2013, 07:53, edited 1 time in total.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

To be said in the childish sing-song....
"I know tho the creatures are...I know tho the creatures are..."

I do a lot of driving and it gives me time to think...
The creatures do not have what we would know an "a cultral past"... They "just are"...
So, as I was driving, I was wondering about them... who they are, why are they here???
Then all the peices fell together...
If someone studied their past, they would find the connection to Bast, the Egyptian God...
http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myth ... s_bast.htm
Human figure with the head of a cat... Well, not quite, but...

Bast, and the people for 1000, 1500, or even 2000 years, but most of their long life was due to nanities
that gave them long life and good health...
They had a high tech world and had mastered wormholes to other worlds and through time...
One of the wormholes was to ancient Egypt, where (they) were known as the Goddess Bast...
But something happened, Solar flair, EMP, something...
(They were peacefull, so war is out of the question...)
And the nanites failed, and everyone over the age of 100 years died, (their lifespan slowly reduced to the current 50 or so years)
All the left was their children... And being young kids, all they want to do is "play"... Enough of the tech worked so that the kids did not need to work
for much...
so, in short...
They would be known as...
"The Children of Bast"...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, 64 downloads and no coments...
Yea, I know, little more than vanilla, but more is comming...
And there are several dead-ends, but...
Anyone leave the house nude???
Who made it past the bush???
Who got captured by it???
Have you tried both sexes???
Anyone find the lunchroom???
How about the Royal Guard room ????
As a Male, and as a Female???
(This is the first main encounter... and a few bugs still there...)
The Misstress and Master's encounters are not written yet...
How about the profile lay-out???
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Coming along quite nicely. Mostly intuitive interface, and the combat balance seems vastly improved. I did notice some spelling issues: (though I know it's a bit early to get bent out of shape over such things) I'm pretty sure you're going for "one who commits rape" for the bush and "having lots of hair" for the feline creature earlier. For the bush, that would be rapist (or raper, if you're feeling really old-fashioned), and for the creature, it would be "hairy." A Rapper is someone who creates rap music, and Harry is a person's name and doesn't have any relation to the amount of hair they have.

Leaving the house nude produces enough text in the window that it doesn't fit, and the dialogue boxes hog focus so you can't scroll down. I didn't notice this at first since the dialogue boxes come up overtop it, which made me wonder why I was suddenly handcuffed. Maximizing doesn't expand the text box, so I only get as far as the female cop right before the trial noticing I'm nude and....

Maximizing the window did let me discover a number of other buttons. Are these intended to be implemented later, or stay hidden for some other reason? Score is the only one of these mentioned in your manual, and a lot of them seem redundant. (Oh, speaking of spelling, it's "sneak"...and what is the context for the "charge" button (as in, is it supposed to be "change"?))

I seem to be stuck with the "Rapper" bush. My only thought at present was to find a bigger weapon so I can beat it down, but I can't find anything of the sort. It did manage to take me down, though, when I decided to be suicidally brave. The only items I seem to be able to find are clothes, which aren't really going to help in this situation. EDIT: I later realized that repeated searching is sometimes necessary - after re-extracting the files, I did a more thorough search and found the axe the proper way.

(I had a look at the map, item list and treasures files and discovered that the only weapon other than the staff (which doesn't work on the shrubbery) is an axe, in room 000 (which is not defined in the map file). I hacked it into position at the campsite - a logical place to find an axe, since camping requires firewood splitting, and discovered that there is no intuitive way to unequip/drop a weapon in order to wield a different one. (Though I also got a weird message about the hairy beast, which defeated me this time, not letting me pick up the axe, even though it wasn't in the area with me...possibly just your error message for trying to equip two weapons)

Next attempt, I ignored the staff in the car and successfully grabbed the axe I hacked in, which allowed me to defeat the bush. And then I noticed the time and decided I should call it a night, since it's a little past 2 AM here.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks...
I'm gona load the program in Word and drive it nuts with the spelling errors...
Rapist and hairy... thanks...
Leaving the house nude... Yea, longs story sequence there... I'm gona try out a "more" button there, but the game should
have ended there...
The buttons discovered hidden... yea, they are not in use...
Yea, some things require several [Search]es... I may work out something different there, and for the other places...
(Like showing you a "pannel" and you need to move, touch... the correct object...)
(That's cheating, moving my stuff around!!! :whip: )
I'll check on why Harry (the name for the creature outside) stopped you from getting the axe... (??)
*** I think it's because the creature is still alive... did the stats for the creature go away, or were they still displayed??? ****

Yes, the bush would be the first problem...
I'm thinking of breaking the axe after you defeat the bush, it is not meant to be used as a weapon... just the staff...
As fr the two weapons... just drop one to get the other... but not in the camp... Currently, there is only 20 item I can show for each room...
And, if you get dressed at home, there are 19 items at the camp...

Right now, there are 3 to solve...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Sorry for hacking your game - I honestly thought it was broken and was trying to bypass the "glitch" to get to the meat of the game.
  • "More" button for extremely long messages would be useful, as would a bit more white space (though that can be a pain in the ass to add if you're handcoding).
  • The issue with leaving the house nude, in a bit more detail. The passage starting with "You finaly make it back to your house after winding through all the back alleys and into your back yard." pops up in a separate dialogue box - if you're using VB, it'd be an MsgBox of some sort. There is a series of these (of random length, since you are checking multiple keys to the door), and when you find the correct one, the entire program exits, rather than just locking out all the commands but quit, like the other end-game scenarios.
  • Having an interactive search would be cool - much nicer than the random, though I've also noticed that searching in places where there's absolutely nothing to find doesn't give a "search failed" type message, which removes the drudgery of going through every map square and hammering on search to be sure you find everything.
  • I just deliberately lost (underwear only to keep Protection at 0, and didn't grab the staff - and noticed that, even though a message box pops up telling you the creature is gone, and you can continue as though you are not in battle, the Small Harry Beast's stats are actually still there. And it follows you as far as the camp. Kinda odd behavior, but that explains why I couldn't pick up the axe, at least. And it seems that, despite the messages about the enemy interfering, I can still grab and remove clothing items and equip the axe. Also, if you kill the Small Harry Beast after the first battle, it keeps popping up all over the place, even though it's dead.
  • I've noticed that "wait" doesn't seem to do anything - doesn't give enemies a free attack, or trigger anything to suggest it's not a hostile
  • With unequipping the staff, I'm an idiot - I didn't notice it in the inventory/clothes list, just in the stats where there's nothing to click on.
  • Getting defeated in general seems to cause some odd behavior in the game. (Often you can still move around and interact normally, aside from continuing the current battle.
  • Character edit allows you to give piercings that are not really viable for your gender (females with cock piercings, males with clit and pussy piercings)
  • A save/load function and restart (for when the bush takes you prisoner, for instance) command would be nice, rather than closing the whole program and having to start from scratch every time.
  • When you lose a battle to the randomly encountered vines, the game strips you of your possessions before generating the text, so you get text like this: "Several of the vines snake their way down your arms and under your Noneripping it to shreads in the process. You hang there bare chested" - note that where it should be mentioning the red shirt and/or bra, it says "None"
  • I don't seem to have any way to eat or drink the items I started with, meaning all I can do for healing is resting and using the play command. (If you orgasm in battle, does that do anything?) Play allows you to regenerate to 11/10 health if you have 9 health and randomly regenerate by 2.
  • Random encounters should have a minimum value - if set to 0 or 5, even programmed in encounters do not occur and the story cannot progress.
  • And it seems I can no longer defeat the Rapper bush even with the axe. I guess that's enough playing this game for tonight, then.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As for hacking the game... just messing with ya... some times, that's half the fun...
Got the "More" button working and I diced up the "left the house nude bit..
A blank line between the parts makes it easer to find where you left off...
(well, actually, a "More" msgbox... Yea, it's in VB 6.0 and VB is a responce language...
No stopping the program to wait for a "Press any key" thingy... well, maybe, I'll get back with you on that...)
I'll kill the "End program" there... when you hit "Quit" and it will exit... (soon)
Not all rooms respond to "Search", but I can understand the frustration...
After you get past the bush, the next puzzle is the hidden passage in the 3 caves... 1 has the passage, and sometimes it is hard to find... sometimes very hard...
If you don't kill Harry, he will follow you to the camp... Here is the idea:
He beat you, but he is a solo outside watcher, he beat you, but without anything to tie you up with, he heads to the camp to get some rope.
But you wake up before he gets back, you make it to the camp, and that is where he hits you again... Evidently, there is no safe guard to get rid of
him after this... (if he beat me the first time, I get him the second time... never thought of a third...)
Wait... still in the works... At least 1 creature is not hostile, and, for the most part, the main creatures can not be fought...
Yes, the "defeat" parts lead to you getting captured... I'm working on closing all command buttons when you can't do anything...
The program assumes that you are dressed, after all, who runs around nude in this kind of envirment... Oh, yea... this group... :rofl: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I'm planning to account for that before this thing is finished...
The plan is that you get rescued from the bush...
And I was wondering about a save/load function... I think it is doable... Didn't plan on it at first tho...
Eat and drink is not programmed yet... This will do a full heal, but, it takes a full bar or a full drink, and I think you will start with 2 of each...
(But, the main plan is that you get captured... then the "fun" can begin...)
Yes, whe you heal, you get 0,1 or 2, so, over the max is possable, and you make a "level" every kills, +1 hp, +1 to hit, +1 "not to get hit"
Any idea what the penalty should be for you causing your orgasm??? Maybe, you get the attention of several creatures and you get caught before you can
"Recover"???
And yes, the bush is TOUGH!!!... and if you back away, (another room) when you return, it is a new, different, bush... (Different HP...)
The first MAJOR interactive bit is in the royal guard room...
And it is well woven, but not all threads are... "set(???)"...
Basicly, 3 guards, 2 male, 1 female, 4 or 5 steps to strip you, and you can be 1 or 2 sexes... basicly 3x5x2 story lines= 30 posible threads to run through... Why so many??? So that every time you make the encounter a different sequence plays out, and it is not just the same thing over and over every time you play... (Oh, there are 3 or 4 sub threads to thrown in for more random events...)

Just re-read the part about Harry poping up everywhere... He shouldn't... I'll find out who is doing the resurecting...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

PS, about it being broken... why yes... yes it is...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

So, how many left the house nude, but could not read the story I wrote???
Well, for those that don't want to wait for the fix... here is what happened:
I was gona add a map 3 wide by 6 (or so) long that would represent the way
to get home hopefully unnoticed... but...anyway, here is it with the current typos...
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You stride out your front door and catch the cool brease over all of your body and just as you hear "
"the click of the front door closing and locking you realize your mistake. You forgot to stop "
"your closet and get some clothes. Unfortunally, before you can do anything about it, you "
"hear the chirp of a passing police car and see the lights come on right in frount of your house. "
"The officer gets out of the car and, over the megaphone, loud enough that everyone in the "
"neighborhood can hear, yells to you that you are under arrest for public nudity. Then, with "
"the entire neighborhood as spectators, turns you around and handcuffs you, then with the help "
"of another officer walk you to his car. He ignores your attempts to explain what happened. "
"You listen as he calls the station of the arrest and you sit quietly because that is all you "
"can do. Finaly, you arive at the station, and you see several people lining the front "
"steps to the police station. You easly spot the people from the local paper, and several from the local "
"TV stations as well. You also notice that everyone with a camera is given a space in the front "
"ranks to get the best pictures. The car stops at the fron steps and you watch as several flash "
"bulbs go off right away, and they continue as you are taken out of the car, flanked by 2 officers "
"and held upright so everyone can get several good clean shots of your nude body, then to make maters "
"worse, if that was possible, they both stop and give their statments about how you were found "
"leaving your house nude, just like you are now, and how the plice take a very dim view on public "
"nudity. They also go on to explain that because this is such an open and shut case, they expect "
"the trial will be short and swift. "
"The entire time, both officers hold you so that you cannot get "
"away, hide, or do anything to cover yourself. After what felt like hours, but you are sure was not "
"more than 20 minutes, you are finaly taken into the station. you are taken to the front desk, booked, "
"finger printed, photographed, full body you noticed, and a few close-ups you are sure is going "
"into someone's not-so-private collection. And finaly into a cell, all the time, your cuffs have not "
"been removed. after about 2 hours, a female officer informs you that your trial is about to begin. "
"She seems to notice, for the first time how you are dressed, or rather, not dressed. After removing "
"you from your cell, she directs you to a side room where you will be fixed-up. You thank her thinking "
"you will finaly be given something to wear. You enter the room and see two other female officers "
"waiting, they remove the cuffs, and let you massage your wrist for a bit, then, when you are ready, "
"they turn you around and apply a new set of cuffs that are much more comfortable, but they still "
"trap your hands behind you so you cannot cover up and when you start to protest, informs you that "
"if you don't behave, there is a gag that would fit your mouth quite uncomfortably. You are then "
"pushed out into the hall, and with 2 flanking guards to hold you, guided down the hall to the "
"courtroom. On the way, you are informed that due to the spectator turnout, your trial will be held "
"in the Governor Autotorium. Despite your strugles, you are led into the autotorium, when the main "
"doors open, you see three cameramen infront of you and sa they slowly backup you see yourself on "
"the two GIANT monitors flanking the main stage. You can see yourself so well that even this far "
"away, you look larger that when you stood infront of your bathroom mirror just a few hours before."
"You are guided up to the main stage where a post has been placed, just for you it seams, "
"and you are promply secured to it by a collar that forces you to stand upright. You watch the monitors "
"as the three cameramen take their shots of you and watch as a few close-up are taken of your privats... "
"well, you think to your self, they arn't so private any more, are they???"
"The trial is drawn out for much longer that you thought would be required for an 'open and shut' case. "
"You listen and the officer told his story of what he saw as he drove past your house, you listen "
"as several of you neighbors told their stories of what they saw when they came out to see what was "
"happning, you listen as severl lawyers read the many laws against public nudity. You watched as the "
"cameramen made their way around you and you watched the monitors display every part of your nudity. "
"You even saw a little mole on your ass that you never saw before... Maybe because it was only the size "
"of a pin head... Finaly, after so many hours standing like that and being on display, the judge reads "
"the verdic... GUILTY! No big surprise there, like the officer said before, open and shut. " & vbCrLf
"Finaly, you are release from the post and lead off the stage and down the long isle to the back door, "
"all the while, the cameramen follow your every move. You are taken back to the cell that will be your "
"home until your bail is posted. The guards take you to your cell and once inside, one goes to the far "
"end, picks up a small chain and collar and bring it back to you and proceeds to place the collar around "
"your kneck. Your eyes follow the chain back to where it exits a small hole near the top of the cell. "
"When you ask about it you are informed that it will help pay for your bail. You listen as they both "
"snicker at that. Then without removing your cuffs, they both leave and lock the door with a clang. And this will "
"also help, and, with the flip of a switch, you watch in horror as the back wall lower into the floor "
"to be replaced with cell bars. You try to find some sort of cover as the bright light from outside "
"floods the cell. You quickly see that several people croud around the cell walls oogling your "
"nude body. You watch as one of them does something at a small pedistall and you watch as the chain begins "
"to rise off the floor, then start to pull towards the waiting crowd. You fight against the chain but "
"it pulls you ever so closer to the bars and then it starts to pull you upright until you are standing "
"right next to the bars and almost on your toes. And what is worse, the outer set of bars are only 2 foot "
"from the crowd. you watch as several close ones reach in through the bars and try yo grab you. "
"Fortunaly, there is just enough slack in the chain that you can stay out of their reach."
"After several weeks of this daily treatment, you do get daily showers and fed well, your time is finaly "
"up and you are releasd and free to go home. Released at the front door, and as you are pushed down the front "
"steps and through the waiting crowd, you are releived that all the focus is not on you. You watch as another "
"nude, cuffed blond, and you can tell it's natural because the carpet, what little ther is, does indead match the drapes, is pulled, kicking "
"and screaming from the car, to be lead up the steps and you watch as they describe the way she was caught "
"leaving her house nakid, and how this behavior will not be tollerated in this town. All the time she is "
"screaming that it is not her fault, she just pushed the wrong button on the game she was playing and found "
"herself outside, nude, and unable to go back!!!..."
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Heh, nice.

About the running around nude thing - I wasn't nude when I was fighting the vine critter in the first part of the cave - I was fully clothed. I suspect it's just that the game removed the inventory items as it should with my defeat, then generated the text - if it removes the items first, the clothing slots will be empty by that point.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I thought the last line is the best...
I've only fought the tangle vine once... but didn't loose...
Guess I gota loose to it to discover why it didn't work right...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm...theoretically, having it occur in the last line of the defeat code should work...perhaps VB multithreads itself - "hey, this text is taking a long time to load - let's run the next command while waiting for this to happen."? Maybe put a short "wait" command after the text generation and before the inventory removal?
Edit: On the other hand, the royal guard encounter references clothing properly. Meaning its something specific to how the tangle vine is handled. End Edit

Set random encounters high and you'll get your tangle vine. It's, as far as I can see, the first random encounter, so you shouldn't get mired in random encounters before then.

Edit: Thanks for the trick of running away from the bush. I was able to heal up when things were not going my way until I got lucky.

For the orgasm thing, perhaps leave "play" as a means of healing in battle, but getting off allows a free attack (perhaps with a unique message)

newly discovered issues as follows:
  • Stripper Lizard - found in the crack/side passage of the main hall after passing the secret door, combat messages aside from initial encounter do not appear. Stats disappeared after third attack (presumably a one hit kill after missing twice)
  • The Male Guard enemy appears to not have any defeat action associated with it yet, which allows you to heal up, move away and back, then start fighting a new version of him. Some other enemies seem to behave similarly. The Male Guard also has no combat messages beyond the initial encounter
  • The first time you enter the dining room, it seems like you should get in a fight, but no actual combat occurs (with encounter rate at 10%)
  • The Cook also has no combat messages
  • In the Royal Guard encounter, certain clothing is represented by number - "Without the covering of your shirt, your 9 is now on display....he pulls out his knife and proceeds to slice your 11 to shreds" It's not consistent - some articles of clothing are referenced properly.
And I think with that I've done pretty much everything the game offers, for now. There are other variations on the Royal Guard encounter, I know, but the game mechanics there are appear solid.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

As far as I know, VB doesn't multi-thread... Maybe some coding will allow that...
Every creature has it's own combat messages... And I added 4 new male and female creatures...
The basic uses clubs, the new ones use whip and rope (lasso), no combat messages for them yet...
But the rope and net are entanglement weapons, if you get hit, you can be captured before you can get free...
The bush is easy to get away from, The others you need to "Flee"...
As for "play", that would be your "move" and the creature would get an attack after that...
Right now, the creature doesn't attack unless you do, I''ll get it fixed where their attack is not tied to your attack...
Stripper lizards... gota check on them...
Male guard??? room 47???
Cook... He will be friendly... I do have his combat messages yet, just incase you do fight him... I also do not have
his friendly messages either...
Royal guards... Yes, I noticed that... It is convouleted how I identify the items in the game, I may be able to do it easer, but...

Set encounters (like the royal guards, and the lunch room) will occuer even if the rate was set to 0%...
The lunch room should have you fight 2 creatures... If you leave the room with out killing both, the room "clears"...
My check for both creatures may be clearing both...

(So, who would like to be the girl in the lunchroom???)
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

The Male Guard I referred to was just outside the barracks area, immediately after the fork into the dining room.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yep... No messages for him...