Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Oli984

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Oli984 »

Hi,

This is probably miles beyond a stupid question but I'm a little bit confused as to how exactly we at home play the game. Is this mainly a fantasy game or are we actually meant to do the stuff tasked to us (or at least attempt it). I mean it is a great game and I'm getting turned on just reading it, but I'm just curious as to the exact nature of the game and how we are meant to play it.

Thanks

Oli
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The original idea (as explained waaaaayyyyyy back in the beginning... :rofl: ) was kinda yes...
YOU are the character in the game and what happened to the player, you did... as best as you
could...
Actually, the game started as a team work with someone else that wanted more of a "rape" game...
You enter a room and you get attacked my a creature (raped) and you fight it off...
What happened to the character, happened to you...
I wanted more of an adventure game, that, if you failed stuff happed to you... bondage and such...
Well, that did not last too long, he went his way, I went mine, but I did not want to just abandon the idea...
I play adventure games and this was a chance to create more of an adult version...
Part of the idea was that this was to be an interactive game, what your character got, you got...
Hence the "teaser" addition...
If you have a PC controlled "toy" or shock device that can be controlled by a PC command, the game may be able
to control it, but it was up to you to work out the commands...
(Everyone has different "toys"...)
The game can be played "as is" IE no personal action...
You could "match" what happens to your character... If your character looses his/her top, then you do too...
If you are in a fight and your character gets cracked in the crotch... well... YOU receive the same...
Then the idea with the "Teaser" function...
If you have an Arduno board that controls a toy, then, you enter the command to turn it on for "X" number of seconds
based on the hit received...
(I do not have an Adruno to test with to embed the commands, there for it is up to the person to set-up their own commands,
and, this makes it more user configurable this way... Haven't gotten much feedback on this part... :( )
There may still be a few bit that say "You do this..." still in the program. I wanted more, and may work them back in...
Also, there is the save story function if you want a record of what you went through...
(If you want to clean it up and tweak it, you could turn it into a story...)
Right now, there are LOTS of branches that I need to finish and bring back to the main story line...
and, if you noticed, male and female story lines are different...
No two runs will be the same...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

And whatever you do, beware of the Wumpus! :mrgreen: :hi:

(this one has teeth)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
zylion

Post by zylion »

Hi ! I've just discovered your game which I already love, but there are some bugs that prevent me from going further in the game :/
Spoil :

1. I managed going in the cave and saw my "mistress" for the first time, I had to chose the way I would answer her (Yes, mistress - You're ok - ... ) but each options leads me to a text that ends with "and they both leave", then nothing, I can't do anything but leave.

2. So I decided to start an other game, but this time, I'm stucked earlier : I killed bigfoot, went naked in the lake, but after this, I can't do anything, I go check the camp, go everywhere I can, but the only two ways I have is go back home and game over :/

3. The third bug I found was when I fight bigfoot, after two or three round, an event appear, he ran away or something like that, and then, I can't move, can't do anything but leave :/

This game is a game that I realy want to continue, you can be proud of your work even if there're still some bugs ^^' Sorry for my bad english, hope you'll be able to help me ^^
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

zylion wrote:Hi ! I've just discovered your game which I already love, but there are some bugs that prevent me from going further in the game :/
Spoil :
Thanks, I have been on a break from the game for a bit (too long really) Glad someone still enjoys it...

1. I managed going in the cave and saw my "mistress" for the first time, I had to chose the way I would answer her (Yes, mistress - You're ok - ... ) but each options leads me to a text that ends with "and they both leave", then nothing, I can't do anything but leave.
Yes, there are MANY branches in the story that I need to finish. Sounds like you were in the cell... There is more I have planed for here, one idea was that you would sleep, and that would advance the story. Also your answers here would determine what comes next.

2. So I decided to start an other game, but this time, I'm stucked earlier : I killed bigfoot, went naked in the lake, but after this, I can't do anything, I go check the camp, go everywhere I can, but the only two ways I have is go back home and game over :/
There are clothes in the camp, AND, if you [search] you will find a trail out of the came. (I guess you found the trail before).. At the lake, did you loose your clothes? You have a one time chance to get them back... by following the voices, but if you leave, that chance is gone.

3. The third bug I found was when I fight bigfoot, after two or three round, an event appear, he ran away or something like that, and then, I can't move, can't do anything but leave :/
This is a new one for me... I don't have an event planed there... but some people have seen some strange things with "bigfoot"...

This game is a game that I realy want to continue, you can be proud of your work even if there're still some bugs ^^' Sorry for my bad english, hope you'll be able to help me ^^
Again, thanks... I suspect the game will get half bigger to twice it's current size...
!!! Bad English??? I wish half the people typed as clearly as you did... :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
zylion

Post by zylion »

There are clothes in the camp, AND, if you [search] you will find a trail out of the came. (I guess you found the trail before).. At the lake, did you loose your clothes? You have a one time chance to get them back... by following the voices, but if you leave, that chance is gone.
On my first game (in which I managed going to the cell in the cave), I've lost my clothes, that's how I found the cave by following the voices. But on the other games, my clothes are still there, and even if I put on those clothes, I'm stuck. I tried to change my clothes at the camp, I've [searched] and saw the trail, so I tried to follow them, but in each dirrection, I keep going back to the camp :( Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong, but for me, the only way to reach the cave is when my clothes are stolen and I can go to the north to follow the voices.

I'm glad my english isn't that bad, I'm from Belgium so I hardly ever speak english. Thanks for your fast answer :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

zylion wrote:

On my first game (in which I managed going to the cell in the cave), I've lost my clothes, that's how I found the cave by following the voices. But on the other games, my clothes are still there, and even if I put on those clothes, I'm stuck. I tried to change my clothes at the camp, I've [searched] and saw the trail, so I tried to follow them, but in each dirrection, I keep going back to the camp :( Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong, but for me, the only way to reach the cave is when my clothes are stolen and I can go to the north to follow the voices.

I'm glad my english isn't that bad, I'm from Belgium so I hardly ever speak english. Thanks for your fast answer :)
Yess, a lot of the random events are, well, random... Loosing your clothes at the lake is one of them...
The trail you found should have led you to another cave entrance guarded by a bush...
If you are defeated by bigfoot, there is a bug that locks everything up (fixed), but if you win, the story should continue.
I guess I did a tweak there which hung-up the story...
I want to advance the story some more before releasing the next rev.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I am for the most part, trying to get back into continuing the story...
I know there are a few (lots) bugs that kill the story...
so, I will release a new version where you can re-enable the move commands and hopefully
keep playing without needing to kill the program and restarting only to get stuck somewhere else...
I also though about adding directions for "manual" teasing commands that can be used by people
that don't have computer controlled "toys"...

I will add direct statements for what happens to you when it happens to your character...
IE: character lost his/her shirt...
[Player, remove your shirt.]
Also, a [game] button that describes how you can simulate what happens to your character...
IE: "You wake up, stripped and hog tied on the cold cell floor."
[Player, strip, lie face down on a cold floor, not carpet, with your hands behind your back and your
feet up and the ankles crossed. wait for the beep.]
I will need to do better than the PC beep, but...

Anyone play on a laptop PC???
Does the screen need to be smaller?
Right now it is 1075x625...
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

How are things coming along?

I would offer to proofread the entire text if that would be helpful.
I suppose there is always another way out
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sorry, but I have been a bit "sidetracked"...
If I am out of programming mode, then game playing is what I do...
I had a galaxy to conquer (I won)
And I updated an old game I was pointed to by someone else...
https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruptio ... d/releases
"Corruption-of-Champions"
It is more of an adult themed adventure game...
Sex and raping... and being raped...

Plays well, plays fast...
It has given me some ideas that I want to work in to my game...
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

I took a look at Corruption of Champions and it's a lot of fun and very involved.
I suppose there is always another way out
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yea... really!!!
I'm level 24, I have 4 lovers living in my camp, possessed by a ghost (friendly-ish)...
Yea... the game is fun and LOTS of story parts...
And I have a dragon living with me...
I'm on day 148 BTW...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Oli984 wrote:Hi,

This is probably miles beyond a stupid question but I'm a little bit confused as to how exactly we at home play the game. Is this mainly a fantasy game or are we actually meant to do the stuff tasked to us (or at least attempt it). I mean it is a great game and I'm getting turned on just reading it, but I'm just curious as to the exact nature of the game and how we are meant to play it.

Thanks

Oli
For the ones without PC controlled "toys" I am including the "manual" tease games...
IE: Your character gets hit in the chest for 5 points... [game] "slap each tit with a flyswatter 5 times"
Other creative idea are welcome...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Aurora wrote:How are things coming along?

I would offer to proofread the entire text if that would be helpful.
Yes it would... but you might get a cheating view as to what is happening in the story line...
But... if someone plays the game a few times they can figure that out as well...
Spell checking and logic errors is what I would need checked...
IE: in each story block, does it read correctly???
But be warned... there is ALLOT to read through...
If you know BASIC, you will be able to tell "story" form "code"...
But be warned...
The room descriptions, which I need to edit so that the room descriptions are North, East, South, West descriptions and not Left, right, across from you...
It is mixed because I was going to move to that style, but I think I will convert it back..
(Room Description file is 122Kb)
And the story (unfinished) is 178Kb
And the attack sub is 59Kb... It could use some tweaking as well...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, bump...
The good news is that the game is not "dead" (but life support is failing... :) )
I have come up with a few additions and a lot of them are behind the scenes and would not really be visible to the player...
(so why bother... that is my main personal fight)
I wanted this to be like a game engine that I could place different games onto,
But, to make it work, it has to be all in the game, not as an add-on module...
(I am still trying to think that way.)

I have had several ideas to include, and several that will not fit...
Here is a great idea that would not fit without a few attitude changes...
(but too good to just let die, so enjoy...)
-----------------------------------------------------------

The whipping wall:
After you are caught by the Misstress and her girls...

I was going to use this in the game, but it did not fit-in as I have the story written so I just left it out...
This takes place just after the Mistress walks in when you were playing with her "wall of things"
and you already lost your weapon (if you had one)
(Guy version)
Quickly, she says something over her shoulder and one of the two at the doorway leaves and the other one walks your way. You back up a step but find the wall behind you. "Well, now" she says as she get closer, "I guess I get your first." And with a smile, she adds, "First, I will strip you, then tie your hands behind your back. Be nice and it will be much better for you." You think you could best her in a fight, but you know you will loose because you are still out numbered two to one. You let her remove your shirt and watch as she rubs her hands all over your chest. "Hmmm, nice..."
(I may need a variable for "hairy chest")
She turns you around and ties your hands behind your back. Another rope is added around your elbows, but not too tight. You are turned around and now face the two from the doorway. The rope it tied to the wall in one of the many available loops. You watch they start to remove your pants, then pull them down and off. Next, they do the same with your underwear. The two of them cares your legs from your knees all the way up to your now hardening dick. They play with it making sure you are fully hard, then one looks back over at the mistress and another creature in a white long shirt, a medical smock, you would guess. With a smile and a nod, they start to lick your dick, and fortunaly, unlike a cat, their tongues are smooth like a human's. They take turns licking and sucking on the head, then sliding their hot mouths up and down your dick. 'Hot', you realize is correct, quite warm really. The one stands up and rubs her hot body against your. You realize that these creatures are actually warmer than humans. Then she whispers in your ear, "You could be a nice pet to keep. How would you like to be our personal pet? Just think of all the fun we could have." As she is saying this, she is sliding her hot pussy back and forth on your dick. You are not inside her, just sliding along the outside. As you think this over, distracted by the constant sliding, you try to think of a reason why this would not be a lot of fun... other than giving up your freedom and your current life, although, this would be just about any guy's dream...

Before you can think of why you would not like this, you feel her slide further back than before, and you feel your dick part her pussy lips and in just one smooth motion, slide all the way in deep. The tight, warmth surrounding your dick is incredible! You expect her to continue the sliding back and forth, fucking you, but she stops, watching you like she is waiting for an answer. You look at the excited on her face, and for the moment, she even looks cute, even if she looks more cat than human.

Then, without warning, from somewhere, you hear a crack of thunder, and then several things happen all at once... Her face changes from excitement to one of shock then pain as she squeals out. You feel her ram herself even harder and deeper on your dick before she clamps down even tighter than you would have guessed was possible. Which causes you a fair amount of discomfort, not quite pain, but close. Then she jerks back and off your dick faster than you would have thought possible, which pulls hard because she is still tight around your dick. And with a loud 'smack' sound, she is gone and your dick bounces around free from its confinement.

It takes you a moment to process what just happened, but you see the Mistress walking your way and she does not look happy. To your right, the two females stand, hands behind their back, and their heads bowed. 'Oh, no' you think, someone just got in trouble, and you think you are included, and unfortunaly, there is no way you can hide or escape any punishment that would be headed your way.

(The video, as I watched it in my head was better)