Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Boolean

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Boolean »

I only just managed to get some kit today to try the teasing but it's not very clear where I'm supposed to place the teasing files/commands. I checked the readme but had no luck :(
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Boolean wrote:I only just managed to get some kit today to try the teasing but it's not very clear where I'm supposed to place the teasing files/commands. I checked the readme but had no luck :(
The teasing uses 3 files:
Upper.txt...
Middle.txt...
Lower.txt...
These represent the 3 locations you can be hit...
But there is no reason to place the teasing device in the same place...
IE: if you get hit in the head( upper location) your teasing device
(a tens for example) could shock you on the ass...
There needs to be 10 line entries (representing getting hit and loosing up to 10 HP)
Each entry is a command line to tell your teasing device (Arduino or K8055) to do something...
IE: my K8055 looks like this:
K8055.exe 02 05
K8055.exe 02 10
K8055.exe 02 15
K8055.exe 02 20
K8055.exe 02 25
K8055.exe 02 30
K8055.exe 02 35
K8055.exe 02 40
K8055.exe 02 45
K8055.exe 02 50

Each line could read like this...
(line 1:)
Calling K8055.exe, turn on output #2 got 05 seconds (for a 1 hp hit)...

a call for the Ardunio could look like this:
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "1"

Based on the program loaded in the Arduino, this could switch on vibrator for 60 seconds
I assume this run the program, option 1...

After you set-up the command lines for 10 teases, (all 3 upper, middle, and lower could use the same commands)
in the profile, you select Tease, then use the new button that popped up to test the tease commands.
Right now, there is no potion to correct the commands in the program. but, if you exit the tease tester,
fix the commands, then re-test, the program will re-load your "corrected" commands"...

I hope that helps...
Last edited by bound_jenny on 16 Nov 2014, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed busted quote
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I know that may not be too clear...
But the device used is dependent up on the user knowing how to do their own coding...
That is something I cannot help with, sorry...
I tried to make the program so that it can issue the commands for any device...
It may even be able to output to the parallel port to turn and turn off devices...

If you loaded the program to a separate folder, it should look like this...
Adventure 03.exe (The game)
Adventure.txt (A record of your adventure, just incase you wanted to read it again later...)
Profile.txt (A copy of that your character looks like, profile load this so that you don't need
to enter the same description every time.)
Upper.txt (The command lines for the head hits)
Middle.txt (Mid section hits)
Lower.txt (lower hits... )
Game.txt (Game save files)
GameT.txt (Game save files)

All a fresh run needs is the Adventure.exe, the program will generate the rest, (but the tease files you will need to create)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Boolean

Post by Boolean »

Thanks! I'll give a try when I next get the chance.
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

I encountered the Bush and the game crashed for me aswell (It said it encountered a stop statement). I tested a bit and I saw that just moving without clicking the fight option is producing the error. If you click fight and then flee, the encounter ends and you can proceed without bugs.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

LittleElfBoy wrote:I encountered the Bush and the game crashed for me aswell (It said it encountered a stop statement). I tested a bit and I saw that just moving without clicking the fight option is producing the error. If you click fight and then flee, the encounter ends and you can proceed without bugs.
Thanks!!!
A "Stop statement", if you don't know programming is a something that will "stop" the program...
I use them when I "turn off" a subroutine that I'm going to send the story "the other way"
Didn't know I had any in play...
Now I have something to look for...

And thanks for the detailed info... That really helps!
Yes, I did find a few "stop"s in the combat section, but that should have only been in effect if you fought a creature #0...
(Or the number got lost...)
So, hopefully, with that mystery solved, Version 4 will let you get further...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv3qw ... ure_04.exe
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

Hey, I just played through this and really enjoyed it. I love all the alternate story-lines and alternate texts for things (fighting the bush while naked is painful!). Also, nice story about leaving the house nude (that was the second thing I tried).

Anyway, I thought I should provide some feedback. I found lots of spelling mistakes, but I'm afraid I was having too much remember any of them. I do remember some of the other bugs though. There were quite a few situations that ended up being dead ends where none of the commands were available, and I just had to click quit.
-After the encounter with the creature carrying the tray, I was stuck after choosing to follow (and also stuck after killing it I think).
-After getting captured and put in the cell, if you chose to move in one of the 4 directions, the sleep option is no longer available and you are stuck.
-After responding to the mistress, there is nothing too do but quit (Is this because you haven't built the story that far yet?). In any case, it meant that I had to use the save function (thanks for that!) in order to explore the cave without having to redo everything every time I got captured.

Some more things I remember noticing:
-Even if you take off your clothes you can't go swimming. I realized that you have to leave them in a different area in order to be able to enjoy the waterfall.
-Some places had the wrong text appearing - for example if you enter the cell by sneaking there (instead of getting captured) you still get the text about being tied up, even if you clearly aren't.
-If you quit immediately after starting - you get the text about returning home through dark alleys and trying to find the right key. Something like "you decide to be lazy and watch TV instead of going hiking" or something like that might be a good ending if you choose to quit immediately.
-I had some errors messages when I went to the royal guards after changing clothes after loading a save (that's probably due to the save more than anything else). I also had some fun starting the game with the other gender and then loading the save.

I'm sure there's more, but I don't remember right now.

Anyway, Keep up the good work, this is awesome!

EDIT - just remembered some more -
- There seems to be a battle that should happen in the dining room but you don't get the option to fight it
- Similarly, I have the feeling that there should be one more chuck of text between leaving the antechamber and being captured by the guards.
- The bush reappears if you defeat it but don't enter the cave and walk back instead. When you return, the bush won't let you in, but there is no option to fight it either.
- Oh and this is minor, but I realized that I was repeatedly losing my staff in battle in the cave when I had in fact left it by the waterfall.
I suppose there is always another way out
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks, glad you liked it... even with the bugs and spelling errors...
Yes, there are LOTS of threads that dead-end... Those are still being brought back to a common point...
Running this through Word for the spell check is about the last I will do...

---------------
-1-After the encounter with the creature carrying the tray, I was stuck after choosing to follow (and also stuck after killing it I think).
-2-After getting captured and put in the cell, if you chose to move in one of the 4 directions, the sleep option is no longer available and you are stuck.
-3-After responding to the mistress, there is nothing too do but quit (Is this because you haven't built the story that far yet?). In any case, it meant that I had to use the save function (thanks for that!) in order to explore the cave without having to redo everything every time I got captured.
--------------
#1: Killing her is not nice... Stuck???
If you follow her, keep following her... (I think it works that way, if you stop following her you loose sight of her...)
This would be an example of a moving creature... but it sounds like a tweak is needed...
#2: Sleep will advance the story, But I'm re-working the cell. it will be more like a collection of cells in 1 room...
(Think about the cells on Planet of the Apes...)
#3: That thread is in the works...

---------------------
-4-Even if you take off your clothes you can't go swimming. I realized that you have to leave them in a different area in order to be able to enjoy the waterfall.
-5-Some places had the wrong text appearing - for example if you enter the cell by sneaking there (instead of getting captured) you still get the text about being tied up, even if you clearly aren't.
-6-If you quit immediately after starting - you get the text about returning home through dark alleys and trying to find the right key. Something like "you decide to be lazy and watch TV instead of going hiking" or something like that might be a good ending if you choose to quit immediately.
-7-I had some errors messages when I went to the royal guards after changing clothes after loading a save (that's probably due to the save more than anything else). I also had some fun starting the game with the other gender and then loading the save
---------------------------
#4: I did a tweak there, I had it working, but there is an event that happens (1 out of 3) and at the last tweak, it stopped working... I think I have that fixed in my copy...
#5: Yea, 1 desc if you go there another if you were taken there... thanks...
#6: That is because you are nude, It is the ending from leaving the house nude. Gota fix the logic on that one... Like the "Watched TV instead" idea...
#7: That was my first BIG sequence, And had to re-write it after finding out how to do the "More" statement...Haven't ran that much after the re-write... Need the sequence for loosing the bra... Also... 4 clothing items, 3 guards, 2 player sex options= 4x3x2 story lines=24 possible sequences... Yea... that ones a biggie...

--------------------------------
-8- There seems to be a battle that should happen in the dining room but you don't get the option to fight it
-9- Similarly, I have the feeling that there should be one more chuck of text between leaving the antechamber and being captured by the guards.
-10- The bush reappears if you defeat it but don't enter the cave and walk back instead. When you return, the bush won't let you in, but there is no option to fight it either.
-11- Oh and this is minor, but I realized that I was repeatedly losing my staff in battle in the cave when I had in fact left it by the waterfall.
#8: All the battles are against 1 creature at a time, yes, there are 2 creatures in the dining room... I have been trying to get the logic on that one straight...
#9: ??? room 25 to room 24???
#10: I thought I had the bush nailed down... maybe already fixed in my copy...
#11: Yep, that happens, alto, you will drop your staff when fighting the lizards...
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

#1: Killing her is not nice... Stuck???
If you follow her, keep following her... (I think it works that way, if you stop following her you loose sight of her...)
This would be an example of a moving creature... but it sounds like a tweak is needed...
---------------------
Stuck - I mean the move buttons are greyed out after the encounter with her, no matter what I choose to do (follow/leave/kill)

--------------------------------
-9- Similarly, I have the feeling that there should be one more chunk of text between leaving the antechamber and being captured by the guards.
#9: ??? room 25 to room 24???
------------------------------
Going north from room 24 takes me to 61
I suppose there is always another way out
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

For the fight with 2 enemies, maybe crank up the difficulty and write it as if you fight both together? May not be ideal, but saves completely redoing the battle system to allow multi-enemy battles.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:For the fight with 2 enemies, maybe crank up the difficulty and write it as if you fight both together? May not be ideal, but saves completely redoing the battle system to allow multi-enemy battles.
My current idea is to fight one, then you fight the second...
2 at the same time, and it would be easer to have 1 grab you, and the other knock you out...

I got the code there for the fight, I guess it stopped working...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I can't be more ashamed of haven't tried it yet.

Could you please give me a download link?

Greets from Barcelona
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Scroll up... :facepalm: :rofl:
Ver 4 is the latest... But there are still bugs...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I ran the code through Word, but there are a few words that the spell checker couldn't figure out...
A test compile puts the program size at 1MB... And I am not done yet...
Still a few more ideas to install, and a (several) threads to bring back to center and advance...
(And a few more minor tweaks...)
Any spelling "masters" here????
I could post the trouble some words and use you to fix them...
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

Well, of course we'll help you :D