Bondage adventure game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dark_Lizerd

Bondage adventure game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I have started to create a bondage game kinda based on another game (Fantasy Maze) http://fantasymazegame.tumblr.com/game, but it's got some bugs in it... If you ty it, the map picture is offset down, the start ment is stuck on top, and the task you are to do is off the bottom of the screen... (Well atleast it is on my system... but)
It is more "rape" style...
My question is this...
Anyone want a Bondage version where you search for a way through the maze to get to the treasure, but if you get caught, you have to do a bondage task fo a certain amount of time...
Kinda like running BDSM roulette, but you do several short tasks along the way...

(Also accepting ideas for the short tasks...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Bondage adventure game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here's one that came to mind...
you must make your way through the maze, get the treasure, and get back out...
If caught, you will do simple BnD tasks...

IE: "You have been caught tresspassing in the maze, You are stripped, tied to a chair,
Your legs are tied wide open with ropes around your knees, and your legs are tied to
the back of the chair. Your back is tied to the chair back. You are wearing nipple
clamps, a gag, a vibrator is secured between your legs where you can't get free from it.
You are blindfolded and your hands are tied behind your back.
You will stay this way until the PC beeps after an unknown time, you will not free
yourself before this time...
(time: 5 to 25 mimutes)
(start timer when user presses [start], time not shown, but will 'tic-toc' to show
timmer is running...)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Another one... can also be played by itself...

You were caught and tormented for 'ages' and have been hog tied and teathered to the back
wall of your cell by a set of nipple clamps. But in their haste to go do something else,
they did not notice that your cell door did not lock. If you can get free before they come
back. you may be able to get away.
Torment: nipple clamps, apply, wait for a short bit, then pull them off again, repeat...
Whip your ass, light and hard...
Whip your tits...
Whip your crotch, guys and gals...
Girls: connect a clothes pin to each side of your pussy, and one on the clit, connect a
string to all 3, add a weight, and drag that around for a while... If it pulls off, re-apply
and continue...
Guys: Tie a rope around your cock and balls, add a weight that does not reach the floor,
swing around as far as you can...
For added fun, jumping jacks, or running in place...
Do all the above, as well as can be done, at the same time... 20 to 40 minutes...
When done, you are freed and taken to your cell.
Strip, tie you feet together, press the start button. There will be a 2 minutes delay, this
will allow you time to connect clothes pins to your nipples and secure them to a fixed object.
Gag yourself, (you will want it later), apply a blind fold, and tie your hands behind your back,
and then to you feet. You must finish before the start beep. You will have 5 to 10 minutes
to wait for the 'clang' of the cell door. you will wait 1 to 2 minutes for them to leave, then,
you must work your way out of your room and down the hall to freedom. The last timmer is
randomized so that you will not know then they will return. After you make your way to
another room, you may untie yourself. If you do not get away and free before the alarm
goes off, then you were recaptured and you must try again, but not more than once.
(No there is no release device, you just 'can't' untie your self before a selected time.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

And another one or 2...
Find them soon in the BDSM Task area too...

Two groups are vieing for you attention, and you must satify them both or face the conquencies...
Strip, place a dildo waist high, stuck to a wall. place another one waist high connected to a desk,
chair or other heavy object, place a waist high chair about 24 inches from the dildo on the wall.
Just to make sure everything is ligned up correcly, lean over the chair so that your ass, or pussy,
(girls can use 2 dildos here) is lighed up with the wall dildo, and the other dildo is at mouth height.
Impale your self on the wall dildo, and the mouth dildo should be at your mouth. Connect clamps with
weights to you nipples, (girls can add a rope around each tit and add weights, or tie them off to the
chair. Guys can add a rope around the cock and balls and add weights or tie off to the chair. Girls
can add a clamp and weights to the clit. Clamps to the pussy lips may get in the way, but that could
be part of the fun...) Hit the [start] button, and rock back and forth on both dildos at the tick rate,
until the end timer. (random time, random rate that may change as it runs). If you could not keep pace,
you will be forced to do this again.
-------------------------------------
Tight rope of doom...
You have been caught and will be put to death for tresspassing, But your death will not be that simple,
You will entertain the troops first... You are stripped, ankles tied together, hands tied behind your back
to the tight crotch rope. Your tits are tighed tight so they ballon out, for girls, with weighted clamps
on the nipples. You are forced to walk the narrow wall ofer a pit filled with all sorts of snakes, scorpions,
and other bugs and things that will make short work of your remains. Also, if you start to get close to the door,
they will start throwing things at you so that you don't make it...
Strip, lay out a line across the room, could add a few curves just to make it interesting. The line will
be 4 inches wide, and lead to an outside door. If you make it to the door, open it, and go through without
falling, you may escape. Tie your tits tight, tight crotch rope, guys, tie a rope around your cock and balls.
Add clamps for both nipples and add small weights, want them to bounce, not come off. You will start at one
end and hop your way to freedom. If you jump off the line by even 1 inch, you will loose your ballance and
fall into the pit where you will 'die' when you are attacked by the creatures...
If you make it to the 3/4 mark, start 'dodging' the stuff thrown at you...
If you make it out the door, you may untie yourself there before returning inside.
If you fall, girls, insert as many vibrators you can, everywhere, and turned on to high, you may not remove
them until the batteries run down. Guys, attach any vibbrators to you cock, and same as for the girls, and yes
you can untie your cock and balls... (this is to 'kill' you, not make you a unic...)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

... and whatever you do, don't wake up the Wumpus...

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WOW!!! :rofl:
I never thought of that one!!!
I do have several books of OLD games for Basic that have a "Explore the map" theme...
Never thought about perverting any of them...
All they need is to be typed in, and tweeked alittle...

Yea, "Don't wake the Wumpus" would be a 'killer'!!!!
I think I have 2 to 3 versions of that one, and one with several map formats...

(now who's whowing her age???)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I've got a slide show program that changes my wallpaper ever 60 seconds...
A picture when by a moment ago about 'horse training'...
I'll add that idea with a few changes...
Your hand are tied behind you to a rope that runs down between your legs and back up to the rope
around your waist and down a rope that's tied to each foot. The rope is too short to alow you to stand
upright, without picking up one foot. Clamps on your nipples are tied a bit gag tied in your mouth...
Now, the race is on... Several creatures, that you can normaly out run, are realeased, you gota keep running,
which will drive the crotch rope deeper with every step...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, yes, I remember a book with lots of long, long Basic programs to type in. Including the Wumpus, an odd creature that's sort of possible to picture in one's mind but not quite. I always saw it as some kind of squat creature, sort of a wide-bodied crocodile but way uglier (it has to be ugly, it's a monster, after all).
Dark_Lizerd wrote:(now who's whowing her age???)
:mrgreen:

A lot of the members here can easily call me "Mom"... :shock: :rofl:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yep, that is how I learned Basic programming...
And I thought they just called you "Mother" for a different reason... :shock: :lol:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I'll bet that the younger crowd are scratching their heads and wondering "what the bleep are they talking about?" :?: :?: :?:

Boys and girls, that was at the time when the only angry birds around were those that were pissed because we didn't fill the bird feeder fast enough... :rofl:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Don't forget about Twonky...
But...
I have a good room to room mover going with a overhead view of the room with the exits and a text box below to describe what you see...
But, I did have and idea today... I may drop the map picture and have it mainly text... A picture may be added to clearify a room for the texualy challenged...
Think of the old Infocom series...

I'm (for now anyway...) gona call it "9 Gates"...

The map will be large, (got that worked out), the game will have 1 of several start-ups... That way, you can play it several times and it will be like a new game every time...

One idea for a start...

You enter your name and sex, this will have a bearing in the game, and 3 friends and their sexes... One of youf friends invites you out for a camping trip up in the mountains...
After a long hike on mainly game trails, you get to the clearing and set-up camp...
Stories go around about strange things in these mountains... (Yea, right...)
And someone suguests a little strip poker to get things off for the first night...
Winner of the hand removes one article of clothing from the looser... (Yes, you get stripped as your character does... after all, that's the fun part...)
As each person gets stripped, but gota keep shoes on, it is the woods after all, that person is out of the game, gets tied up, and then tied to a tree to watch the rest of the game. After each hand, someone, winner maybe, gets to play with each tied up 'captive' for 1 minute each... A moan, gasp, or any other sound will forfit the rest of the minute... (yes, you get to play with yourself for this time...)

Then after everyone it stripped and tied up, except for the winner, that person gets to play with each losser, until that person is ready for bed... everyone else sleeps where they are...

Sometime during the night, the 3 tied up people get kidnapped and taken away and the one left gets to go rescue them...

But, if you were one of the loosers, you get to go through alot for BnD, torment, teasing, and so on, until you can get free, then it is up to you to resuce the others...

Sound's like fun???
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Sound's like fun???
Sounds like some of my weekends... :shock: :whip: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm also picturing a 'gladiatorial pit' where slaves fight each other... (anyone aquanted with ultimatesurrender???)
But you can only see a match from a high access route...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:I'm also picturing a 'gladiatorial pit' where slaves fight each other... (anyone aquanted with ultimatesurrender???)
But you can only see a match from a high access route...
You just reminded me of Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome. I loved Tina Turner's outfit. :twisted:

There just has to be an evil Domme for your pit, right? :whip:

Oh, and the losers are fed to the Wumpus. :rofl:

Jenny.
LittleElfBoy

Post by LittleElfBoy »

I can't wait for a live version of this game x3

I am no fan of Ultimate surrender (I don't like lesbian stuff really), but I was always looking for games with mixed wrestling *3*