Fingerprint scanners?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Hawkward

Fingerprint scanners?

Post by Hawkward »

This is more of a thought that just came to mind.

Recently, I posted about computer control by a dom or domme, and I won't deny that the appeal in the fantasy has gone for now,but it hasn't stopped me thinking/fantasizing about other means of a computer controlling a situation. Last night, when I was falling asleep, I was having on of those "random thoughts" that we all have sometimes, this time involving using a fingerprint scanner.

Is there any creative ways you could incorporate a finger scanning utility into scenarios?

Often they're used as security, be it an alternate means of logging in, essentially using your fingerprint as a form of identification.

But the idea here is that the fingerprint would be either the release, or a trigger for the scenario.

Here are a couple thoughts...
- Long crawl based scenario
- Used to "start" the scenario when all the locks are in place (if you're not confident in your timing for other software available here)
- Used as a tease method in bondage scenarios to trigger toys.
- Penalized for incorrect finger print
- Your finger used for the release could be somehow restricted, or made dirty to cause the scanner to incorrectly read.
- The fingerprint could be something else entirely, and you must transfer the object with the print (i,e, a solid gelatine, or mannequin finger)

Here's an example of a reasonably priced reader.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/TrueMe-Secure-F ... int+reader

It's a rather weird thought, but what do you guys think of this kind of idea?