BlowJob Trainer positions

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ernesto

BlowJob Trainer positions

Post by ernesto »

Hello all, I was just curious how anyone else has tied themselves up in order to use the Blow Job Trainer correctly (can not escape until the program lets you out.)
qwerty212

Re: BlowJob Trainer positions

Post by qwerty212 »

The most common way it to tie you to a fix point and atach the dildo to another fix point.

In the post of the program you can find a possible way:
A: is the laptop (I strongly recommend to use a laptop instead a PC)
B: An external monitor or flat tv connected to the laptop to see the image infront of you.
C: The key that will set you free when the laptop opens the cd tray.
D: The webcam
E: a dildo attached to a radiator
F: a pair of handcufs cuffed to the bottom of the radiator.

You'll only have to stay in doggy style.

And in the Chimera's Bondage video you can get another idea:

Greets from Barcelona
robUK

Post by robUK »

Hi,
New here and very excited to try the BJ Trainer. Just downloading and installing the software now and I've got the dildo on order!

I'm getting turned on by the Chimera screenshots below. Has anyone subscribed and watched the video? What's it like and how long does she do it for? I'm happy to pay to download it if its worth it :D

Cheers
Rob
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

robUK wrote:Hi,
New here and very excited to try the BJ Trainer. Just downloading and installing the software now and I've got the dildo on order!

I'm getting turned on by the Chimera screenshots below. Has anyone subscribed and watched the video? What's it like and how long does she do it for? I'm happy to pay to download it if its worth it :D

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob.

As I'm getting more and more lazy with the years I'm going to copy my answer from the SBBJ thread:
The video is 22'52" long and it was recorded at 1920x1080 resolution. I think that it worth every penny.

They have also recorded some sessions using a modified version of the Selfbondage Memory Game and they have done some competitions here in BoundAnna with great prizes.

Greets from Barcelona
robUK

Post by robUK »

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I didn't mean to post the question in two places but I thought the first attempt hadn't worked so tried again here (I didn't realise posts needed to be approved before they appeared!).

I'm pleased the video is good - I'll get a subscription this weekend :D