My Pimp a programming request

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

CTCDWhore

My Pimp a programming request

Post by CTCDWhore »

I'd love to find someone who would create this simple program for me (all of us). The voice recognition is a neat extra but not the core part of My Pimp. I'm able to pay for development, within reason of couse. But enough of that. This is what I envision:

My Pimp

The device is fairly simple. It’s the automation I just can’t figure out how to do.

First, take your favorite dildo and mount it so that when you are standing in your tallest high heels in front of your customer his cock is at the perfect height for you to suck and deep throat him. There is a push button switch like a door bell mounted just where your forehead would touch if you had his cock buried in your throat. There is also another push-button switch like the first one mounted under your man’s balls so that when you chin is pushing against those heavy balls the switch is activated. Now these two switches are mounted in series so that both switches must be depressed for the circuit to be completed. The idea is to have his cock buried in your throat and his belly and balls smashed into your face. Now I would of course add my favorite slutty outfit, nipple clamps and of course my hands would be cuffed behing me.

Now for your pimp. Your pimp is a computer program that times how long those switches are depressed and how long they are not. He can count each one of those cycles. Your pimp is also a modern pimp with voice recognition. He can order you to say things and listen to you say them back.

First he tells you that “You are a worthless cock-sucking sissy whore”. Then he asked you what you are over and over again. You repeat it so that the computer can hear and record your voice as you tell your pimp what a worthless cock-sucking sissy whore you are.

You have set your pimp on one of three settings “easy-girl, working-girl or cock-sucking whore”. Each setting corresponds to 1-5, 6-10, 11-20 blow jobs. Your pimp will pick a random number in the range you set. At any time during this face-fucking you must start all over again if you fail to bring off your man precisely the way your pimp demands. And now it’s time to go work.

Your pimp orders you to “go to work sissy whore. Suck every cock I bring to.”

From the time your pimp orders you to go to work you have 3 minutes to deep-throat your man. That should be enough time to get his cock all wet and relax your throat for the face-fucking you are going to get. To get your man off you must complete all three phases of the blow job.

Phase one requires you to deep-throat his cock once every 30 seconds and keep it down your throat until you hear him moan. Your pimp will randomly choose when you man moans but it will be between 2 and 5 seconds each time. You repeat this cycle between 20 and 50 times with the number randomly set by your pimp. Finally you man tells you “I want to cum whore!” And phase 2 begins.

In phase two you must deep throat your man at least every 15 seconds while waiting for him to moan before you withdraw. Again your pimp randomly chooses when your man will moan but it could take up to 10 seconds. You repeat this cycle 15 – 25 times again randomly chosen by your pimp. Your man finally shouts at you “I’m ready to cum you filthy cock-sucking sissy whore”! And phase 3 begins.

Now your jaw muscles are getting sore. Your throat is raw and you’re getting a little buzz from the oxygen deprivation. You curse yourself for putting on those 6” stiletto heels. The heavy earrings swing wildly every time you suck him and now they are causing your ear lobes to feel like they are on fire. Every breath you can smell the cheap perfume you have on. You put a gallon on just to make sure it wouldn’t wear off – now you worry about your wife and if she will smell it.

To bring your man off in phase three you must deep throat him and keep his cock in buried in your throat for 10-25 seconds. You repeat this 3-5 times. Each time you man will call you a “filthy whore” before you can withdraw. On your final deep throat your man will tell you “I’m going to cum down your throat you cock-sucking tramp”! You must now keep him down your throat 20 -40 seconds before he tell you to “Swallow my hot cum you cheap whore”!

Finally your first customer is done and you have earned a drink of your pee you set aside earlier. It would be nice to have a sensor to tell that all of the fluid is gone before you are released.

After three minutes your pimp tells you it’s time to go to work again. What fun!

when you have completed working for the night your keys are released by the CD openner program available elsewhere on this site.

Now a simple variation of this is to have a much larger dildo setup to fuck yourself with. Although I would dream of having a “plunger” style switch that would require you to pull the dildo almost out of yourself before plunging back down on it. The plunger is a rod right next to the dildo. The rod begins to depress as you push more of the dildo inside of you. Now your pimp must see that you have buried the dildo inside of you and that you have pulled it almost out before your next cycle. You might imagine your pimp demanding you suck a customer then fuck one then suck another until sun up. Oh, now maybe the keys could only be relessed with the sun, but that's another idea altogether.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: My Pimp a programming request

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The program sounds simple enough...
1 of 3 level setting...
A random generator...
A feedback (input) for the 2 switchs...
Play sounds, (the pre-recorded Pimp commands, and the customer)
Each phase is just a loop
When the customer 'cums' you could have an output open a valve to dump some liquid through the hollowed out dildo...
The pee sensor is just a weight switch. If the pee is in a glass you pick-up, you will need 2 switches, one for when the pad is empty (you're drinking) and one set for the empty weight of the glass.
But if the dildo "gives you the drink" your won't need that last weight ensor, just one to count the customers and open the CD tray when you are done...
You could have metal clamps on your nipples that will stick to the electro-magnet on the wall that keeps you from backing up.
then have a longer cord that keep you from getting away while you are "on break".
And that one will release your rope when your "shift" is over...

I could do the programing code, but the 'outside' interface would be a personal set-up.
Several of the programs here use Arduno (I think thats the spelling) for outside controls. But I have a K8055 module.
Mine works, I just haven't connected anything to it to control...
I may pick one up some time and integrate comands to it for my programs...

I do have a thought, I think the arduno has enough outputs to control a "swatter' to strike your ass if you don't perform well enough...
If you do bad enough, you may not get a 'break', but be punished instead...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
CTCDWhore

Post by CTCDWhore »

I like your additional ideas. The core of the idea is what I'm after. I notice you mention some type of controller, I assume I could find that somewhere. what would you need to do the coding? Getting hot just thinking about it :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Controller??? K8055???
I got mine from Radio Shack as a soldering kit...
It has 5 digital inputs (switches),
8 digital outputs (also on/off switches),
2 analog inputs,
and 2 analog outputs (PWM)
But I think the Arduno would be a better choice because (I hope) it will become a standard I/O device here...

I've got a few too many irons in the fire just now to start a new project...
(anyone else want this??? if not, I can start the software next week(?)...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Vladimir Lem

Post by Vladimir Lem »

Just a thought. Instead of using switches to check the deepthroat one could also use the Blowjob Trainer approach of using webcams for that. For me (being more of a coding and less of a soldering guy :D) this seems like an easier approach...
Vladimir Lem

Post by Vladimir Lem »

Ok. This got me interested enough that I started coding something. Got a very basic version running now (using the cam approach) and it seems quite fun. If I can find the time I will try and put out a preview (think early alpha) in a week or so... :D
CTCDWhore

Post by CTCDWhore »

Very cool. Just a litte concerned about the web cam approach. I haven't tried that system. I guess I'll need to try that one out...
Vladimir Lem

Post by Vladimir Lem »

Ok, here's a first preview. I wrote some of it at work so the language in many places is kept kinda neutral and it is called My Blimp instead of My Pimp :D

Keep in mind that this is an early preview. There are no release methods or other scripting commands available. Also you can just stop your scene at any time by clicking on the stop button in the main window.

A scene consists of
Jobs
Each job satisfies one customer. A job consists of several phases.

Phases
Each phase you must complete a number of deepthroats.

Iterations
= Deepthroat. Bury the dildo (cover tip, shaft and base), keep it buried for the required time (until the customer moans), release the dildo (uncover shaft and base).

To play sounds I use MPlayer2. The zip provides working versions for Mac and Windows.

This program does not connect to your webcam. It detects colors anywhere on your screen. Just use your favorite program to view your webcam (e.g. the software that came with the cam or a media player like VLC, MPC-HC etc.) and place the color areas on top of the webcam image.

You have three areas: Tip, Shaft and Base.
Place the tip on the tip of the dildo, the shaft somewhere along the shaft and the base close to the base of the dildo.
For a deepthroat all three areas have to be completely covered.
To finish the deepthroat you will have to uncover at least the base and shaft areas.
If you choose to force yourself to keep the tip in your mouth during a job the tip area will have to be covered at all times during each job.

To move the areas just click with your mouse and drag them where they are supposed to go.
To select the color that an area looks for hold down [Shift] and click/drag with your mouse to locate the color on your screen. If the color is found within an area the surrounding box turns green. If the color is not found it turns red. You can adjust the color tolerance in the Preferences dialog.
You can resize an area by placing your cursor inside the area and use your scroll wheel. Hold down [Shift] or [Ctrl] to only adjust the height or width of an area.

Scene Editor:
Preparation Time
Time in seconds before the scene starts.

Intro Time
Time in seconds to wait when the scene starts. This is just used to give the Intro Sound time to finish playing.

Number of Jobs
Number of jobs you will have to do. If the two numbers aren't the same the program will pick a random number between the two.

Time Between Jobs
Your break. The time you have to wait before a job starts. Will be a random number when the two values are not the same.

Keep Tip During Job
If this is checked you won't be allowed to take the dildo out of your mouth during a job. The "Tip" area has to be covered at all times.

Intro Sound
Will be played when the scene starts.

Outro Sound
Will be played when the scene finishes.

Job Start Sound
Will be played each time a job starts.

Take Tip Sound
If Keep Tip is checked this will be played when the job starts and you have to cover the "Tip" area.

Phases
Click on Add Phase or Delete Phase to add new phases or delete existing ones.
Select one of the phases in the list at the right side of the scene editor to change the phase specific settings.

Phase Start Sound
Played each time a phase starts.

Iteration Start Sound
Played each time you took the dildo far enough out of your mouth that you can go for the next deepthroat.

Iteration End Sound
Played when one deepthroat is completed (= moaning of the customer).

Is Down Sound
Played to let you now that you buried the dildo deep enough in your throat (all three areas covered).

Failure Sound
Played whenever you do something wrong. Released to early, failed to deepthroat in time...

Time Between Iterations
Seconds between deepthroats.

Time To Hold Each Iteration
Seconds before the customer moans.

Number of Iterations
Number of deepthroats required for that phase.

On Failure
When you do something wrong in this phase you will have to restart the whole job, restart that phase or restart that deepthroat with the possibility to increase the number of required deepthroats for that phase.

Number of Added Iterations
This is the number of deepthroats added on failure when Add Iterations is selected.

When you finished setting up your scenes in this editor save the scene and close the scene editor. This scene is now loaded into My Blimp and you can start the scene.

When you start a scene a status window will pop up. This dialog will show the time left for the current action (e.g. time left until you have to deepthroat, time left to keep the dildo down your throat...), the current action/command, current job, phase and deepthroat.

I have prepared two sets of sounds that you will find in the sound folder. alerts are simply beeps and rings to alert you what is going on in the scene. tts1 contains some text-to-speech samples that kinda go along CTCTWhore's story from the original post.

In the scenes folder you will find some scenes that you can load into My Blimp. The two files called default are just for testing with short times and low numbers for all repetitions. default.json uses the alert sounds and default_tts.json uses the text-to-speech sounds.
eg (easy girl), wg (working girl) and csw (cock sucking whore) are set up according to the first posts's story.

Download My Blimp v0.1
DevoTV

Post by DevoTV »

Hi Vladimir, hi CTCD_Whore,

first of all: thanks for opening up this Topic! I read through it and was surprised to find a first version of a software after that little time. Of course I needed to try it out spontaneously.

What can I say: It worked out good for me: having to hold deep throats that long was new for me and thus quite challenging (hint: don't practice with this software right after lunch..), but I liked the idea of beeing forced to "hold it down".

Some thoughts:

- between the deep throats some "normal" forced sucking would be good: Vladimir, you placed three boxes - I'm sure you had something like this in mind. May be one could dictate a rhythm or work with specific commands on each box (up, down, deeper, hold it there)
- another idea could be a fourth box that you optionally can place at the balls, some dildos bring along (command: suck my balls, bitch)
- some further boxes could be used to observe a glas filled with pee to force you drinking it through a straw between jobs (during the final setup I'm pretty sure hands would not be useable to hold the glas)
- I like the idea to use space of the Computer desktop to place the boxes: this makes it very easy to use a more controlling multicam setup: for example you could place the upper two boxes on cam 1 but the lowest one on cam 2, looking from a different direction - to ensure, that you really have the dildo in your mouth - not just covered by placing your head between dildo and cam 1. I'm not sure if this has implications on making the software "safe" (different program windows do inherit the risk of beeing overlapped by others unintended)

Some thoughts sound like merging your approach with the one from the blowjob trainer and yes - I think that would be´great, since the blowjob trainer seems not to be developed any further in the nearer future but may help to save you time (but I'm not a programmer - just an idea)

I really hope you find the time to further develop this nasty software - sound pretty promising. :-) I'm sure we will find many users for it.

Regards
Vladimir Lem

Post by Vladimir Lem »

Thanks for the feed back, Devo.
Sorry for not coming back to this sooner. Life's been kinda busy... I did manage to get some work done though. Mostly improvements to the Scene Editor and some cleaning up in the background... see below for a sneak peek.
DevoTV wrote: - between the deep throats some "normal" forced sucking would be good: Vladimir, you placed three boxes - I'm sure you had something like this in mind. May be one could dictate a rhythm or work with specific commands on each box (up, down, deeper, hold it there)
Nice idea. As you can see from the new screenshots I have already added an option for this in the Scene Editor ("Short Iterations..."). Although it is not yet implemented.
DevoTV wrote: - another idea could be a fourth box that you optionally can place at the balls, some dildos bring along (command: suck my balls, bitch)
- some further boxes could be used to observe a glas filled with pee to force you drinking it through a straw between jobs (during the final setup I'm pretty sure hands would not be useable to hold the glas)
Should be possible. I was thinking about a completely different approach for a program that is not directly linked to one specific type of scenario. Basically you would add as many boxes as you like and create some kind of "workflow" where you would define for each step the success and failure conditions (which boxes would have to be covered/uncovered, how much time you get, how many repetitions etc.), tease and praise commands and sounds and so on... Kind of a "build-your-own-scenario" toolkit :D Unfortunately I don't have the time for such a complex project right now. A similar (much simpler) approach could be used here. Adding two or three "free" boxes that have to be covered/uncovered sometime during the scene... I'll think about it.
DevoTV wrote: - I like the idea to use space of the Computer desktop to place the boxes: this makes it very easy to use a more controlling multicam setup: for example you could place the upper two boxes on cam 1 but the lowest one on cam 2, looking from a different direction - to ensure, that you really have the dildo in your mouth - not just covered by placing your head between dildo and cam 1. I'm not sure if this has implications on making the software "safe" (different program windows do inherit the risk of being overlapped by others unintended)
There are tools keep selected windows "on top" which would take care of most of the overlapping problems that could occur (DeskPins and some others are mentioned here). Still, you should keep in mind that relying on a computer to release you is never really safe (bugs, crashes, power outages...) so you should always have backup release that is somewhat more dependable.
DevoTV wrote: Some thoughts sound like merging your approach with the one from the blowjob trainer and yes - I think that would be´great, since the blowjob trainer seems not to be developed any further in the nearer future but may help to save you time (but I'm not a programmer - just an idea)
MasterDisaster has recently picked up development of the BJT and seems quite active. Considering that he is going to rewrite BJT from scratch maybe he is open to including some of the Pimp ideas... He certainly seems to have more time for this then I do :D