Selfbondage that other people can control- IDEA

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Zan

Selfbondage that other people can control- IDEA

Post by Zan »

As the title say's I am brainstorming a way that selfbondage can be done over the internet. I eventually plan to code and publish this. I made a google doc that you guys can comment on and submit your ideas. I don't mean to draw people away from the forum, I just see it as the best solution. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/195LHhQ
tiemeupalso

Re: Selfbondage that other people can control- IDEA

Post by tiemeupalso »

looks good on paper,but where do you get all the toys others can control?
Zan

Post by Zan »

That would be the other half of the project, the software would be relatively easy.But the hardware would have to be modified or custom made or we could use some special attachment. You could control Hitachi vibrators with home automation switches since they are already set up to be interfaced to the web and they can control a power very precisely. Fucking machines could be done the same way, also electromagnetic restraints could be done this way. To drop keys you could have a servo that holds the key and then opens when you are to be released.
Basiccly is what I am trying to do now is get a group of us together so that we can work as a team on this. Because this isn't something that will take a few guys a few days to do, we are talking a long time to get this together.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Um, There's a whole sub section devoted to software, can't say for sure as I avoid that area like the plaque, but probably find just what you're looking for there. If not there's lots of geeks there to help you out.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
stummelchen

Post by stummelchen »

Easy way to controll the hardware is using Arduino, as it is possible to control it over the internet.

Example: http://www.blueglobus.com/web-kontrolli ... o-led.html (The Page is in German, but I think it was only translated from an English tutorial)
MKu

Post by MKu »

I would recommend the yahoo-groups 'CyberSexToys' and 'SatisfyMeByScript' to you (these are german groups).
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
Zan

Post by Zan »

stummelchen wrote:Easy way to controll the hardware is using Arduino, as it is possible to control it over the internet.

Example: http://www.blueglobus.com/web-kontrolli ... o-led.html (The Page is in German, but I think it was only translated from an English tutorial)
I'm more of thinking of making a website that sells 'kits' for this stuff and has a website with a live video streaming service (ustream) and a que for control and maybe even a tips jar for each person who does a session and then a portion of those tips would go to the website for hosting. This wouldn't be that terribly hard, we just need some good people who know code, and hardware. I suck at the coding but I can do alot of the hardware/interfacing to the PC
Switcherz

Post by Switcherz »

Update about this?
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

For software you might have a look at this thread: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=7845

While that all sounds exciting to me, and not thinking of the difficulty in hardware setups (I am still eager for safe but unescapable blowjob trainer or fuckmachine setups myself), I feel responsible for adding the safety issue: if you are online, there will be jerks who will not hold back to destroy you if you can. Give people power and they abuse it. So even if you only come together with some people you kinda know, I still suggest a total safety option to stop it immediately, like a total safe word. To help with the consequences so you don't use it easily, I suggest stopping everything with that option if used, including the whole communication line.

I'd also like to add you should have no big deals if any pictures or videos leak. Everything that can be read, can be copied. There's always a way.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

pansexual - it's also possible to build in hardware limitations so hard limits just can't be crossed. A fucking machine, for instance, you could set it up such that the highest output signal your controller hardware can possibly output still translates to an output that's bearable. Doesn't stop them from leaving it at max for an hour or something (pushing you well beyond your endurance), but at least it's not instantly ruining the fun.
Zan

Post by Zan »

Switcherz wrote:Update about this?
No there aren't really any updates yet.
Red_Husky

Post by Red_Husky »

Great idea but to complicate to actually do it.
Much easy it would be with combination locks.
You can have cuffs , chastity, collar, gag, leash and so on more . An each one of them is locked with a combination padlock .
And the codes for it can be store on a site , similar to Emlalock.
It's cheap & more easy to set it up .
masterWG

Post by masterWG »

Just an idea about the ability to push way past your endurance. You could setup that on the webpage that they view the cameras through could have buttons on the side. These buttons would be preset by the "sub" in the bondage to say, "Fucking machine to max" then it would put it to max for x seconds (again set by sub) and then go back to off. Same could be set for everything so you pick what can actually be done to you

masterWG
Playful-Dom

Post by Playful-Dom »

I have done this the "clunky" way. There is a system called Vera that allows you to log in remotely and control appliances. And of course, Skype or Yahoo Messenger allow video calls. So here is what I have done:

1. Arrange some self-bondage on my bed, in a chair, or a standing frame. I have these things set up in my bedroom. I use panic snaps as a release, which means there must be some slack in my hand ties.

2. Make the Skype call. The girl on the other end already has the guest username and password to my Vera system.

3. Enter into self-bondage. This involves hooking up a Hitachi with a male masturbator sleeve to my shaft, and placing my balls into the metal cage of a scalp massager that is attached to a Ryobi detail sander. It is obvious what the Hitachi will do, but for those who don't know, a scalp massager has long metal spines with little plastic balls on the end, arranged in a circle. The Ryobi sander vibrates at a perfect frequency to make a ball tickler that is pure torture. Before I make the final locks, I put in a home-made ball gag that is tied with black stockings--it stays in place, but with some effort I can push it out with my tongue so I can talk. Usually this is when I have been tortured for a long time and am ready to beg her for mercy. :)

4. Once I am in self-bondage, she begins. She can turn the Hitachi and the ball tickler off and on and watch me squirm and scream into my gag, bring me to the edge of orgasm, and stop, as much as she wants. If I need to say "red" I can push the gag out of my mouth. Of course, if necessary, I can release myself with the panic snaps.

5. Depending on the game we are playing, I may earn an orgasm by suffering her denial torture for an arranged time, say, two hours; or I may be left in agony without orgasm; or she may make me climax with the Hiatchi and leave it on for some cruel post-orgasm torture, along with the ball tickler.

6. When she says I am free, I release the panic snaps, and thank her for torturing me :).

Here are some improvements I am working on:

A. The remote Vera system only controls 110V appliances (I think there is a Euro version with 220V). So, in order to make more toys, I have bought some switchable power supplies, AC/DC 5V-6V-9V-12V. With these, I can solder the + and - wires to the battery terminals in vibrating toys. Since the power supplies plug into a 110V outlet, this can be controlled by the Vera outlets. I want to add a vibrating butt plug to the toys I already have.

B. I want to make some more elaborate 110V toys: a spanker, a ball slapper, and a ball stretcher that tugs on a rope tied to a parachute around my balls. I also want to make stocks for my feet so they can be tickled with a vibrating massager or have Wartenberg pinwheels rolled up and down my soles. My feet are extremely sensitive, and having them tickled or pinwheeled while in bondage is a more excruciating torture than being vibrated.

C. Finally, I am adding mag-locks so that I can enter into tighter self-bondage and so she can have total control over my escape. I already have a 110V timer that I can pre-set to an agreed time, say, 2 or 3 hours. Maybe even 4 or 5 if I am ready for an intense session. Of course the person on the other end can release me at any time by turning that switch off, but if we lose the Skype connection (it happens), or if the power goes out, I have a way out.

I am packing up to move to a bigger apartment, so I will complete these additional projects when I get to my new place. Like I said, this system is clunky and awkward, but it all WORKS. It's just a matter of rigging something up to keep the torment devices in place while the session is happening. So far I've used crude wooden frames but I am going to make more elegant devices.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
Hitmeup

Post by Hitmeup »

I am going to start a new hardware project for this very thing based on robust WiFi solution called a electric imp I plan on making it battery powered or wall powered/usb
And specifically coded to be safe if Wi-Fi fails etc etc
With about 5-10 input/output options could easily be used to on off mains power or power Bob type toys directly

With user options for how long min/max time
Directly powered toys could have speed control etc
Could allow remote access secured to remote user only so locked sub can not release them selves
The options are endless I am ordering some new hard ware to start testing code with soon
Wireless sensors could be added for emergency release or punishment
Cum sensor comes to mind (moisture monitoring)

I would love to find someone else to help develop this faster
Or ideas