Wanktoria - a virtual tease & denial mistress

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Veronica

Re: Wanktoria - a virtual tease & denial mistress

Post by Veronica »

feature suggestion: during punishment timeout from masturbating, every time you ask, but are still forbidden, you get a spanking that day instead! this way you won't keep asking every day, maybe you end up going a day or 2 past when the punishment is over and you get permission again.

aslo, i noticed that when you ask to masturbate after already having permission that day, that when she decides if you get an assingment or not, the times she decides you don't, then it goes to a blank screen, then continues to an assignment anyway! not sure if this is intended, i kind of like it, just pointing it out in case its not intended behavior of the program.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

---
Last edited by jason88888 on 15 Jun 2013, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

get allowed to watch videos and pictures, then after the time allowance is up:

ask again to watch videos or pictures, it goes into "there may be an assignment" if it chooses heads, there is an assignment as normal. (repeat this step until tails is chosen to see the bug)

if it chooses tails then you get this screen following the coin picture:
then a continue button pops, and it goes to the assignment
then a continue button pops, and it goes to the assignment
I can't be certain, but I think it happens any time there could be an assignment chosen, but I only know of this one exact way to make sure to get one.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

---
Last edited by jason88888 on 15 Jun 2013, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
stummelchen

Post by stummelchen »

First of all, Thanks for this fantastic tool.

Maybe it's because of the less count of pictures, but in 2 out of 3 times you are allowed to cum, maybe this would not happen with more pics in the Cockcage and the main section, so I will add some more and test ist again.

I really like the Webcam-Feature, maybe there is a possibiliti to have a higher rate it goes online and if its online not only for a few seconds... Also would be nice to have the cam capture images from time to time and save it... maybe oneday the eMail-funktion would work... my mistress would love to get the images without my cotroll.

Last but not least:
I really think it's one of the best tools I ever found the last years :lol: :lol: :lol:
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

---
Last edited by jason88888 on 15 Jun 2013, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

---