Self Bondage Secretary Software?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

dienacht90

Self Bondage Secretary Software?

Post by dienacht90 »

Hey BA community. I was wondering if it was at all possible to create a program that would make the secretary scenario http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/galler ... retary.jpg possible. I have heard of Fond of Writing but I would ideally want some kind of program that adds to your locked up time when there are mistakes, and the key would be released via cd tray opener. Thanks in advance!
gemt

Re: Self Bondage Secretary Software?

Post by gemt »

You might be able to do something with touchtyping training software saving some sort of highscore or progress record?
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

gemt wrote:You might be able to do something with touchtyping training software saving some sort of highscore or progress record?
This. Many programs can save a report, which would then be fairly easy to parse using any number of software programs such as AutoIt. Then, it's just a matter of hooking up your desired devices and release methods and tying them into your AutoIt script.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

dienacht90 wrote:Hey BA community. I was wondering if it was at all possible to create a program that would make the secretary scenario http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/galler ... retary.jpg possible. I have heard of Fond of Writing but I would ideally want some kind of program that adds to your locked up time when there are mistakes, and the key would be released via cd tray opener. Thanks in advance!
I think I can do this. Looking at the framework I'm currently using has a spell checker that supports a variety of different languages.

How does this sound?
I would envisage 2 main boxes and a progress bar. You set the duration for the session and the minimum number of letters per minute to be typed. You enter your text into a box and press ENTER which checks and adds it to the text in the main box (this cant be edited). If your words are all correct and in a timely manner the progress bar drops normally to the zero for the time set. Get it wrong or to slow and the time remaining starts to increase. When the time hits zero the CD/DVD tray ejects revealing the key.

Perhaps needs a maximum time should all else fails were it ejects by default regardless of progress?

Though it is possible to to build complex interfaces for toy control I would rather keep simple with a CD eject key method. In accordance with K.i.s.s 8)

The caveat to this, understandably I would like to see some more interested posts before investing a lot time in the project.
dienacht90

Post by dienacht90 »

Thanks for the replies guys.

To Lokit: What you said in your post is pretty much exactly what I had in mind. I'm pretty new to SB and haven't the methods for teasing at the moment anyway; a simple CD Tray release would be pretty much fantastic. I attempted to learn AutoIt to make this idea possible, I'm gradually getting better but I'm not sure if I can manage this level of complexity at the moment. It'd be awesome if you could come up with something though :D
Shadrag

Post by Shadrag »

hey guys - u know where I can get that software, which do shock to nipples from usb? Havent seen anythink like that...