TimeLock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

jtalh2003

Re: TimeLock

Post by jtalh2003 »

on the android what about a virtual tether using the gps on most phones now
adds more time if you fail to be in a location with in specific time periods with a few simple math questions asked randomly so you cant just leave the phone there
or a virtual treasure hunt it randomly selects locations within a mile of your home and if you can get to them you receive rewards like 2 days taken off
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

actually thats just given me a idea for the ones that like to do bondage out side and go find the key

they could actually carry the key with them in a combination box and have to go to specific spots using the gps before the picture is released

with time limits for reaching them fail and you get 1 hour added to your for each one you missed

so once you reach your final way point you would have to wait another 2 hours before the picture was released if you was late for say 2 way points
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

jtalh2003 wrote:actually thats just given me a idea for the ones that like to do bondage out side and go find the key

they could actually carry the key with them in a combination box and have to go to specific spots using the gps before the picture is released

with time limits for reaching them fail and you get 1 hour added to your for each one you missed

so once you reach your final way point you would have to wait another 2 hours before the picture was released if you was late for say 2 way points

This idea made another one pop up in my mind.
Why not, instead of adding time, add waypoints?

1. ) Make the user go to the next waypoint (with or without having him/her know by when to be there).
If the time is ok, everything's fine, else add another waypoint.

2.) Repeat 1 until either:

- A maximum total distance (set up by the user) is reached, or
- All waypoints have been reached in time

Just my 2cts,

regards,
Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
amlat43

Post by amlat43 »

Since the Timelock site is down. Does anyone have the free version available for download anywhere?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

hi amlat.i found this.i think it is the original download.i know it is the developer.
http://master-gharlane.software.informer.com/
kentherzz

Post by kentherzz »

Can anyone upload this somewhere? Lokit?
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Sadly I do not have a copy of Timelock, nor the source nor distribution rights. The copyright of that program remains the property of its author. It is not my program.
I should point out that both Timelock and PicturLoKiT and now long deprecated and inherently dangerous to use.

For those asking and interest, PictureLoKiT2 is still alive and well, even if progress is slow, sorry can't be helped. A year ago I scrapped the PictureLoKiT2 source code in favour of a total rewrite on newer framework that supported multi-platform desktop and device. In not technical terms means the same shit runs on your desktop and your mobile phone :)

Picturelokit2 returns to the core values of safety and personal privacy first to provide a safer and secure playground. So I have built in things like GPS for locational games, QR code readers, email, personally encrypted photos and files and other fun goodies. The high performance heart is almost complete, then its just a question of adding wheels, seats and switches ( The GUI) to make it go somewere.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

this is great to hear :)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Veronica_E_L wrote:this is great to hear :)
It certainly is. It will be great if it can replace a horrible piece of software I use for enforced cycle trips. See http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 27s#p56068. Apart from anything else I always have to be ready to explain why I have a funny gadget attached to my bike.

Being able to put some waypoints into a phone, then encrypt a photo that can only be decrypted when all the waypoints have been visited would be much much better.

A couple of other useful features would be to be able to set times and dates between which the trip must be done (or a delay from the time the program is locked). Perhaps something like tickets or vouchers could be locked in the safe in advance, so you've got to go or you don't get the tickets or vouchers back before they become useless - no getting out of it if it's raining. Also a time and date (or a delay) after which the picture is decrypted anyway, allowing the safe to be unlocked but only after you've had to cut off your clothes, been locked out of the house for hours or your tickets are useless.

Thanks for taking on such a large project.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Some neat ideas, thanks. I think there is a lot of fun and games to be had with gps and things like qr codes with mobile devices. Many things to be done from electronically baring you from a location say until a certain time or imprison you to location for a period of time. Or as you say, way points to a route to be taken before release. They can also detect motion... perfectly still or necessary movements :rofl:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

twistersam wrote: - Add a option that doesn't show the picture once the duration is over but lets the user click on a button to check if the duration is over. Clicking to early doubles the remaining duration without telling how long, clicking after the duration is over and you get the picture.
)
I can say, from experience, that a system like this can be very useful, but without the random element.

I use one to make sure I complete a job, usually ironing. Having used it many times, I can make quite an accurate estimate of how long the job will take. I save up the ironing until there is enough to take at least an hour and sometimes over two hours. I set the timer to a little less than the time the job will take. I have arranged the program so that I cannot get at the time from the computer and I make sure there are no clocks visible. The only way I have to know that the time has expired is the progress of the job. I'm chained up of course, so there's no point in hurrying, I just have to do the job at a steady pace until it is finished, then I know it should be safe to press the button to be let out. If I were not chained up I would probably give up after a few minutes. It turns a rather unpleasant task into a pleasant relaxing one that gets finished.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

MKu wrote:
LoKiT wrote:I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
Add your wish list to this thread...
I would like to see an option to only access the release picture in a preset time window.
Sorry, but would you like to provide some more details. I tell you why, sessions can be minutes to days. Should this be a certain time of day event were you can only view the locked picture within a time window? Please, sounds interesting
MKu

Post by MKu »

LoKiT wrote:
MKu wrote:
LoKiT wrote:I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
Add your wish list to this thread...
I would like to see an option to only access the release picture in a preset time window.
Sorry, but would you like to provide some more details. I tell you why, sessions can be minutes to days. Should this be a certain time of day event were you can only view the locked picture within a time window? Please, sounds interesting

I had imaged it like this:

• After a maximum lockdown time the picture will be automatically released.
  • There will be a timeframe between a minimum lockdown time and a maximum lockdown time. Within this timeframe the picture can be accessed only by an explicit demand by the user.
  • minimum lockdown time and maximum lockdown time can have some randomness added. Punishment if the minimum lockdown time has not expired.
  • Before the picture is released within the timeframe some additionally conditions have to be met. Punishment if the conditions were not met.
  • Here some possible conditions (can be combined):
    (maybe some conditions could be made randomly by the computer)
    • - specific time separately defined for each (or all) day(s) of the week with or without some added randomness
      - restriction to odd dates or even dates only
      - a code must be entered
      - for devices with gps: restriction to a specific location or demanding the completion of a sequence of locations (maybe timed)
      - for mobile phones: a code must be received via sms
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Thanks everyone for your comments and ideas, keep them rolling in. Even if it does give me a king sized headache trying to place how it should be implemented. But, its a nice headache to have :)

I think some sort of wizard will have to be used were decide if its a short or long session ie; SB or chastity. In an SB session you set the duration and randomising elements like, time, peeking and so on. For long durations added any targets like, places and tasks, and if these targets stop the clock till completed or add a time penalty.

At the end of the day it has to be easy and clear to setup for a session, yet allow it to include more interesting features to keep the tease going. I think the wizard method is a good way to go so people can extend the features as there experience develops. Easy as in duration and randomise end time, to hard core do tasks and pay penalties.

On the flip side is what are the fall backs for loss of signal or GPS on mobile devices, how do you punish the cheats?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I wish someone would write a good program that worked on windows 10.i used timelockkfor several years for both selfbondage and chastity.now there is nothing out there like it.
the ability for others to send a code filling out all the peramateurs made it the best thing on the market.