Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Post by qwerty212 »

cooper1337 wrote:I have often read complaints that this program is not working at all. Most of them are caused by a lack of pictures.
Why don't you include a sample picture which just shows "You have to download question packs to use this program. Due to copyright considerations, there are no pictures shipped with this program.", so every luser will know that it's not the program's fault.
Thanks for the idea. Image.

I guess that the instruction manual included with the program is not clear enough:
The Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6 works showing you some images on screen and making you questions about these images after a mini-game.
When you execute the Selfbondage Memory Game, the program looks for these images on a certain folder.
When you have downloaded the program it comes with a folder called: Question Pack
You have to execute the Selbondage Memory Game having stored in the same folder the .exe and the Question Pack folder.
If Question Pack folder is not found the program will launch an error and it will exit:

I will modify the popup of the program to inform that there are no images due to copyright issues.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, here is a very poor example Question Pack...
I say poor because there is only 1 picture and it is my picture so I know there is no copyright problem...
(No, it is not me... (I know, THANK GOD!!!!) :D :D :D )
http://www.crocko.com/F4757EFD709349A1A ... n_Pack.zip

But it will let you play the game...
Later, there may be sets done without the copyright fear...
There are LOTS!!! of picts on-line, but that does not make them copyright free... :(...

Maybe, there could be an 'OK' from the posters that put their own work here to use them in the picture sets... ( I hope!!)
That was the original idea. I even was doing a tutorial thread to teach the people how to create their own sets (a little Paint.net tutorial) but even the images used in the tutorial were not copyright free Image

Thanks for your image.

Saludos
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

qwerty212 wrote:I guess that the instruction manual included with the program is not clear enough:
You really expect people to read instruction manuals? Most people don't even know they exist if you don't push it to their faces. ;)
I've also read enough mails on lists where people complain things like "I'm unable to open a .xls with Word, why is this not supported?" - "This is an OpenOffice mailing list" (program names changed to protect the ignorants).
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

cooper1337 wrote: You really expect people to read instruction manuals? Most people don't even know they exist if you don't push it to their faces. ;)
It toke me like 2 days to wrote it Image.

But is funny because some people has contacted me blaming for do not have write an instruction manual for Mich9's versions of the Selfbondage Blowjob Tainer Image

Greets from Barcelona
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I started the ball rolling (well, a ball or 2) that may get this back up and rolling...
A thread here, and at Bound forum site for the members to post their own pictures for use in the picture sets...

Also, I did have a thought, when counting "failed matches" you can run through all your "free" misses before you find a match, so...
you get 1, just 1 free hit per card, when you go back to a card you've already turned over, but did not match, THAT will count as a "failed match"...
Just a thought...
Also, would it be possible to move your card set outside the program??
That way, you could select a card set to play with as well...
All that would be needed is the card size, and the program should be able to use any set of cards to play with...
But, I know, the new card set will need the same number of cards to work correctly...
Would it be possible to have more cards that what the program uses???
IE: I think you have 30 differnt cards, so the display has 60 card "cell" on the board...
If someone made up a card set with 60 cards, could the program randomly select 30 of the 60 and show those?
It could add more intrest in the program...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, last new idea...
Remove the cards from the display as they are matched in pairs...
And, have a random picture, not one selected for the question(s), displayed bedhind the cards...
There are games that use this idea, where the players try to guess the picture first...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
juanpg

Post by juanpg »

Hi all now its possible im being a little simple here but i cannot get this to work it just says no files found i have downloaded the question pack but is there a particular folder i need to put everything in? Thanks
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You are missing the question pack...
There used to be several picture/questions (about 300) available, but they were pulled
for fear of copywrite isues...
check up the line a few posts and you will find my pack of one questions that will allow
you to atleast play the match game...
juanpg

Post by juanpg »

Hi i have downloaded your pack but i still cant get it to work
scruffmagee

Post by scruffmagee »

qwerty, great game you have here!

One question. Do you think there would be any chance that the countdown timer could open a video file instead of showing images? I find videos a bit more "frustrating" when your hands aren't free :D
Hiss000

Post by Hiss000 »

I dont read all post in this topic maybe someone had a this idea :D My proposition is add more pictures with questions and if u dont answer good about question u have next question and next memory cards until u dont say correctly. When u answer correctly u will tied a half time what u resolve questions ^

Question pack url are expire someone can reupload it? :}
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The idea for the game is that you look at a picture and try to memorize it, then you play the match game trying to remember where the cards were...
Then, you answer the question about the picture...
If you get it right, you get free, get it wrong and you are stuck for longer...
Adding a picture... well, there is no loop function for that... so, just play again...
super1234

Post by super1234 »

I think (I hope!) what he wants is a way to continue playing after missing a question, but every question you get wrong adds to your time. Personally I'd love to see that implemented.

Example setup:
MINUTES that you bet that you can beat the game: 10
Images that you'll be asked for after the Card game: 10
(new:) Minutes added for wrong question: 5 <- Checkbox to enable and field to enter number.

Now with this setup you would be tied 10-60 minutes, depending on how well you answer the questions. :gag:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

juanpg wrote:Hi i have downloaded your pack but i still cant get it to work
What error are you seeing???
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

juanpg wrote:Hi all now its possible im being a little simple here but i cannot get this to work it just says no files found i have downloaded the question pack but is there a particular folder i need to put everything in? Thanks
I noticed that the post is old, but no answer I you got this working...
But...
The folder structure is something like this:

Selfbondage Memory game
... SbMG.exe (the program)
[folder] Question Pack
---[sub folder] Images1
...... the picture you see first
---[sub folder] Images2
------- the modified
---[sub folder] Images3
--------the answer picture
---[sub folder] Questions
-------- the question about the first picture, and the answer choices...
super1234

Post by super1234 »

On a similiar note, in which language is this written?