Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Bond

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Post by Bond »

Great game, enjoy it tremenously, as well as Motion Detector, ever thought of combining the two, ie. fail the memory game and you are subject to the penalty of the motion detector? Thanks for all your hard work. Kudo's
Tintin119

Post by Tintin119 »

For me the saving of settings does not work for the safety settings (pressing escape, safety timer)... Any solutions?
Tintin119

Post by Tintin119 »

Bump!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Tintin119 wrote:For me the saving of settings does not work for the safety settings (pressing escape, safety timer)... Any solutions?
Hello Tintin119. It has never worked because it hasn't been code to be saved with standard options.
Solutions? Well, maybe if more people want it to be saved with standard options then it can be included in future versions.

Greets from Barcelona
Tintin119

Post by Tintin119 »

I think that being able to save the safety settings would be a great option.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Attention everyone! You can see the Selfbondage Memory game in action on Chimerabondage right now. Just click the banner and view the Feb 03 update with Katy playing the Memory Game and paying for her errors. A preview video is available for free viewing.

This post is an infomercial containing an affiliate link. If you for any reason do not want to support BoundAnna.com by clicking the banner above you can also reach Chimerabondage by simply searching for Chimerabondage with your favorite search engine.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

anna wrote:Attention everyone! You can see the Selfbondage Memory game in action on Chimerabondage right now
Yet another hot model punished by qwerty's nasty software, .... great and congratz to qwerty once again! :D

Best greetings,
Jason!
crazy

Post by crazy »

Would anyone care to re-upload the game (and picture packs if that's not forbidden) and post the links again? I have just gone through the thread and all I managed to download is rquestions_vol1.rar. All other links are dead, most of them with the message File Belongs to Suspended Account. I would really like to try the game :) Also, has anyone played it just for the fun of it, i.e. not in any computer controlled self-bondage?
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

crazy wrote:Would anyone care to re-upload the game (and picture packs if that's not forbidden) and post the links again? I have just gone through the thread and all I managed to download is rquestions_vol1.rar. All other links are dead, most of them with the message File Belongs to Suspended Account. I would really like to try the game :) Also, has anyone played it just for the fun of it, i.e. not in any computer controlled self-bondage?
Hello Crazy. Mediafire has suspended my account due to violations of the terms of service :whip:
I have edited most of the links pointing to my Google Drive account.

The full program includes images used without permission of their owners so I can't post the links here without breaking the forum's rules (and we don't want to see Anna in anger... don't you? :whip: x1000).

I tried to contact with several comercial websites but only a few of them gave permission to use their images (most of the ones that mailed back did, like Chimera's Bondage, and Gagged Uttopia).

Greets from Barcelona
super1234

Post by super1234 »

Due to a lack of a new version I guess there won't be a way to avoid the "tied 0 minutes" (when answering everything correctly) option in the future, e.g. by adding time per wrong question?
Sorry for bringing it up again, it's just that I love the concept but dislike being out of bondonge in no time. ;)

Another idea: Memory game at start to determine the time you're tied. While tied one quiz question every X minutes, failure = tease. This way you'd have something to do while tied too. :)
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

Hi,

after I get some pictures right (with "don't repeat pictures" on), I get this error message on the next start:
Line 10758 (File ...)
Error: Variable must be of type "Object".
My "Used.ini" has the following contents:

Code: Select all

[Used]
ID1=00078.jpg
Additionally, I start with the same picture every time when I disable the "don't repeat"-function.

I'm running the program under WINE, so these problems are probably caused by the API, but I'm not familiar enough with it to investigate this further.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

cooper1337 wrote:Hi,

after I get some pictures right (with "don't repeat pictures" on), I get this error message on the next start:
Line 10758 (File ...)
Error: Variable must be of type "Object".
My "Used.ini" has the following contents:

Code: Select all

[Used]
ID1=00078.jpg
Additionally, I start with the same picture every time when I disable the "don't repeat"-function.

I'm running the program under WINE, so these problems are probably caused by the API, but I'm not familiar enough with it to investigate this further.
Hello coop.

I'm pretty sure that it must be due the use of the program under WINE. :-?
Philbert

Post by Philbert »

I've tried to download the Update Only version but when I go to run it, it says it cannot find files and closes. Is there any link to the full install with a question pack?
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

I have often read complaints that this program is not working at all. Most of them are caused by a lack of pictures.
Why don't you include a sample picture which just shows "You have to download question packs to use this program. Due to copyright considerations, there are no pictures shipped with this program.", so every luser will know that it's not the program's fault.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, here is a very poor example Question Pack...
I say poor because there is only 1 picture and it is my picture so I know there is no copyright problem...
(No, it is not me... (I know, THANK GOD!!!!) :D :D :D )
http://www.crocko.com/F4757EFD709349A1A ... n_Pack.zip

But it will let you play the game...
Later, there may be sets done without the copyright fear...
There are LOTS!!! of picts on-line, but that does not make them copyright free... :(...

Maybe, there could be an 'OK' from the posters that put their own work here to use them in the picture sets... ( I hope!!)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...