Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

davisev5225

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Post by davisev5225 »

super1234 wrote:On a similiar note, in which language is this written?
AutoIt, I believe.
super1234

Post by super1234 »

Thank you.
pathalogicalsinner

Post by pathalogicalsinner »

Does anyone else have an error pop up that automatically closes the program and says "No Files Found"? I read through a few pages and didn't see this post so I apologize if it's a repost.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I think he had to remove his default set of trivia questions due to copyright issues - and the program just assumes that you want to use the trivia part of the game as well as the memory cards, so it crashes when you don't take the time to set up the trivia segment.

If you need some help setting it up, post back here and I might be able to come up with some ideas. I'm pretty sure there's a decent explanation of how to set it up somewhere in this thread.
pathalogicalsinner

Post by pathalogicalsinner »

Yeah I would appreciate some help. I'm not very adept when it comes to computers. All I know is I downloaded it and any time I try to open the program in any manner, it shuts right back off.
super1234

Post by super1234 »

Sorry for thread revival. :gag:

This program's code doesn't happen to be open source by any chance? Would love to change one or two things... :twisted:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

super1234 wrote:Sorry for thread revival. :gag:

This program's code doesn't happen to be open source by any chance? Would love to change one or two things... :twisted:

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

You are going to need some more files (udf, images, etc...).

What do you have in mind??

Greets from Barcelona
super1234

Post by super1234 »

You, sir, are awesome.

Well, most importantly I'll try to do it in a way that you are always bound - even if you answer all questions correctly. But the time you spend bound will depend on how many questions you answered correctly, e.g. for every wrong question you're getting 10 minutes to your bound time.

As a long term goal I'd like to implement that you get questions asked while bound to keep you busy (e.g. "you are now bound for 20 minutes"=>you don't just wait until the 20 minutes expired, you now have to answer one question every X minutes aswell, that is: <pause>---<image shown>--- <pause>----<question>----<repeat>. Failure gets you teased and/or your bound time will be increased. Even more vicious if you have to answer a question every 5 minutes, but failure to answer correctly will increase the time by further 5 minutes...

While I suspect that the first one will be a quick tweak (probably a day or two to get into the code and get everything set up?) the implementation of the second one will highly depend on how well I understand the code and how possible it is to tweak your existing code like that without major recoding. Of cause you'd need a fraction of my time to do that, but who am I to complain, you've now provided me with an awesome program AND the code for it. :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Any way to be able to switch out the match cards to a user set???
"Picture A" will always match to "Picture A" but the user can change what Picture A is...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
super1234

Post by super1234 »

When you compile your own version using qwerty212's source code you can use your own images. They are labeled photo0.jpg to photo29.jpg, although I still don't know in which directory you have to place them in order to make it work.

Even though it doesn't look pretty, I've now achieved my first goal: Failure to answer a question increases the time bound. :)
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

super1234 wrote:You, sir, are awesome.

Really appreciatted, thanks.

super1234 wrote:Well, most importantly I'll try to do it in a way that you are always bound - even if you answer all questions correctly. But the time you spend bound will depend on how many questions you answered correctly, e.g. for every wrong question you're getting 10 minutes to your bound time.

As a long term goal I'd like to implement that you get questions asked while bound to keep you busy (e.g. "you are now bound for 20 minutes"=>you don't just wait until the 20 minutes expired, you now have to answer one question every X minutes aswell, that is: <pause>---<image shown>--- <pause>----<question>----<repeat>. Failure gets you teased and/or your bound time will be increased. Even more vicious if you have to answer a question every 5 minutes, but failure to answer correctly will increase the time by further 5 minutes...

While I suspect that the first one will be a quick tweak (probably a day or two to get into the code and get everything set up?) the implementation of the second one will highly depend on how well I understand the code and how possible it is to tweak your existing code like that without major recoding. Of cause you'd need a fraction of my time to do that, but who am I to complain, you've now provided me with an awesome program AND the code for it. :D

You have a lot of work to do then. Unfortunately I haven't commented a single line of code. But if I can help in any way please ask for it. My coding skills suck so most of the code is pretty easy to read because I do not use to code using complicated loops or coding tips.

Here you can get the folder with all the required files to compile your own version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zQcy3bDJ!YZwzQ7XMl ... 7O77ZWeKQg
The is also an Include folder that is just a copy of my Autoit's installation folder. Copy the content inside yours.

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Any way to be able to switch out the match cards to a user set???
"Picture A" will always match to "Picture A" but the user can change what Picture A is...

Yeah, I have embedded the images inside the exe just for my comodity (look at how many questions do we get asking for the Question Pack folder, imagine that I also have to ask to the people to have a folder next to the exe with the images for the cards). You just have to change the lines where the images are used as a wrapped resource and indicate a valid directory.
(I will put examples tomorrow, lack of time today).

Greets from Barcelona
super1234

Post by super1234 »

qwerty212 wrote:You have a lot of work to do then. Unfortunately I haven't commented a single line of code. But if I can help in any way please ask for it. My coding skills suck so most of the code is pretty easy to read because I do not use to code using complicated loops or coding tips.
I've already noticed the lack of loops. :lol:
qwerty212 wrote:Here you can get the folder with all the required files to compile your own version:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zQcy3bDJ!YZwzQ7XMl ... 7O77ZWeKQg
The is also an Include folder that is just a copy of my Autoit's installation folder. Copy the content inside yours.
Thanks!
SOM-Owner

Post by SOM-Owner »

Hello!
I'm new here. I just saw a shoot on 'chimera bondage' whrer a girl used the software with a spanking machine.
I fortunately own a Spank'o'matic II. How can I involve being spanked with it instead of adding time and is there a possibility to use the TRRS?
THX
M
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

SOM-Owner wrote:Hello!
I'm new here. I just saw a shoot on 'chimera bondage' whrer a girl used the software with a spanking machine.
I fortunately own a Spank'o'matic II. How can I involve being spanked with it instead of adding time and is there a possibility to use the TRRS?
THX
M

Hello SOM-Owner and welcome to the forum :hi:

Andy (Chimera's owner) is great guy. It was really nice being collaborating with him. The use of a Spanking Machine was possible thanks to the Magic of cinema :mrgreen:

Anyway, if you tell us some more about your Spank'o'Matic we can figure some way of activating it as a teasing device.

Greets from Barcelona
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, SOM-Owner.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠