Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Color Finder 2.1

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello from Barcelona.

Updated version of the Selfbondage Color Finder

What does this program do?
This program runs a countdown and when the timer ends runs the desired release method (opening the cd tray, for example). During this countdown the program will be looking on an area waiting for a specific color to appear, and when this color is showed on screen it runs the desired release method, so it can be used to peform forced pee escenarios:

• · Doesn't need to be installed to work
    · Battery checking, anti reboot, anti shutdown system
    · Works on Windows 7, Vista, Xp and 2000
    · Detailed instructions manual included with the program (pdf file)
    · two releases included inside the package: one of them uses silverlight to increase compatibility with most of the webcams
    · You have to input how long d'you want to wait and the program will run a countdown. Wen countdown ends it will run any desired external program (visit the Pain and exit post to get some info about releasing and teasing methods ruled by computers) or open the cd tray letting a key drop to let you be free.
    · Possible to play sessions with random time
    · You can setup to play random timed session knowing how much time left (in version 2.0 in random timed sessions you just get random words on the counter)
    · Possible to setup that if you make noise during the session the program teases you (microphone and external hardware required)
    · You can setup being teased randomly by the program even when you are in silence
    · Possible to increase countdown timer when you make noise
    · Different releases method: is not the same that session ends because the timers has arrived to zero than if you get the desired color on screen (so if you are not able to show the color on screen, the program can run an external exe that teases you for some time and later it releases you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
There is a Mini version that does not shows the webcam stream on screen, so you can make a video call with a partner and when your parner wants to let you free he just have to show on screen the desired color (maybe a red balloon) and when he wants to tease you he just have to make a noise through the video call.
Here you can find some more info of the mini version: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4537

You can find the Selfbondage Color Finder 2.1 here:
Selfbondage Color Finder 2.1

Hope you like it.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 15 Apr 2012, 01:48, edited 8 times in total.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Re: Selfbondage Color Finder 2.1

Post by LoKiT »

Thanks qwerty, I'm bit code weary at the moment. If I get a chance I will grab the link and take to for a test drive :)
Do you have any specific test targets fro this release ???
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LoKiT wrote:Thanks qwerty, I'm bit code weary at the moment. If I get a chance I will grab the link and take to for a test drive :)
Do you have any specific test targets fro this release ???
Don't worry about testing it. No specific targets, just see if it works fine on other people computers.

Thanks
password

Post by password »

Possibly this could work as a completely fail-safe handcuff variant.

If a wrist-band of a certain color was affixed to each wrist and placed in close proximity behind ones back, and a webcam is set filming them from behind squarely, the program could recognize and take action should the two colors stray off-webcam, or (with more complex coding) move apart by a quantified distance, and so detecting if the wrists are parted allowing freedom.

Action could be taken accordingly by the computer as a deterrent (any computer process - deleting a file, alerting a master/mistress, making a record of it, any physical output, etc).
password

Post by password »

Hello again.

I realize that it is probably lacking in forum etiquette to bump up an old thread, and with a request no less, but here it goes:

I was recently thinking back to this piece of software recently, and the lat comment I said a few months ago about it being used as a completely safe restraining facility. I now realize that the program can only react to a color appearing in the webcam's view, not a color disappearing, or two (one for each wrist). I am not an expert (or even amateur) at the software programming that would be behind the task, but I realize that it would be more work, but probably worth it, if the program can be modified to track a number if colors around the webcam's view (or a defined sub-view), and perform outputs should the colors stop being visible to the camera.

It would add an entirely new functionality to the software, and open up one of the few completely failsafe self-bondage technique I have come across (EDIT: Besides the motion detector, but I feel that the added functionality to this may make this a more flexible piece).

I understand should this not be possible, but I believe it was worth bringing up.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

password wrote:I realize that it is probably lacking in forum etiquette to bump up an old thread, and with a request no less, but here it goes:
There is nothing wrong with bumping an old thread as long as you add something of value to it, like you just did, or leave feedback to the original poster, as you also just did.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

password wrote:Hello again.

I realize that it is probably lacking in forum etiquette to bump up an old thread, and with a request no less, but here it goes:

I was recently thinking back to this piece of software recently, and the lat comment I said a few months ago about it being used as a completely safe restraining facility. I now realize that the program can only react to a color appearing in the webcam's view, not a color disappearing, or two (one for each wrist). I am not an expert (or even amateur) at the software programming that would be behind the task, but I realize that it would be more work, but probably worth it, if the program can be modified to track a number if colors around the webcam's view (or a defined sub-view), and perform outputs should the colors stop being visible to the camera.

It would add an entirely new functionality to the software, and open up one of the few completely failsafe self-bondage technique I have come across (EDIT: Besides the motion detector, but I feel that the added functionality to this may make this a more flexible piece).

I understand should this not be possible, but I believe it was worth bringing up.
Hello password, I do not imagine how the program can tease you when take your wrist outside of the webcam area. Even if the program starts to play a loud sound that the neighbours will hear you'll always be free to turn the speakers off. Maybe doing a penalty that if you take your arms from the camera the program will send an email with embarrasing photos of you on your facebook acount or to your friends... but is very complicated... I will think about it.

Greets from Barcelona
password

Post by password »

Well, I personally was thinking about writing a batch file or similar that could be run that deletes files. With any luck the possibility of loosing an essay or part of a dissertation and so having to spend time re-writing it would be a strong enough deterrent to coerce yourself into obeying the program.

However, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the modification I suggested earlier might simply just modify the program into adding a functionality too alike to the 'motion detector' program you have also written to warrant the effort required to do so. The only real difference is the modified color finding would just control only two points, so allow grater ranges of body movements in the rest of the body with only the wrists being 'secured'. If you have anything else of greater importance, or an amazing new idea in the works, I shouldn't think the changes to this would be groundbreaking enough to come between them.

This whole concept kind of reminds me of pinning techniques in chess. Sure you have the ability to freely move a piece (escaping the program if you need to at any point), but by doing so something much worse will happen (file deletion or any other output).
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

password wrote:Well, I personally was thinking about writing a batch file or similar that could be run that deletes files. With any luck the possibility of loosing an essay or part of a dissertation and so having to spend time re-writing it would be a strong enough deterrent to coerce yourself into obeying the program.

However, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the modification I suggested earlier might simply just modify the program into adding a functionality too alike to the 'motion detector' program you have also written to warrant the effort required to do so. The only real difference is the modified color finding would just control only two points, so allow grater ranges of body movements in the rest of the body with only the wrists being 'secured'. If you have anything else of greater importance, or an amazing new idea in the works, I shouldn't think the changes to this would be groundbreaking enough to come between them.

This whole concept kind of reminds me of pinning techniques in chess. Sure you have the ability to freely move a piece (escaping the program if you need to at any point), but by doing so something much worse will happen (file deletion or any other output).
I will consider it.
Hiss000

Post by Hiss000 »

who can help? when i turn on this program i see only : http://fotoo.pl//out.php?i=393226_nowy- ... ile-5-.bmp when i enabled selfbondage color finder or Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1. Why?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hiss000 wrote:who can help? when i turn on this program i see only : http://fotoo.pl//out.php?i=393226_nowy- ... ile-5-.bmp when i enabled selfbondage color finder or Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1. Why?
As cooper said put your taskbar in the bottom of your desktop and everything will work as expected.

Have you readed the PM in boundforum that I sent to you?

Greets from Barcelona
Hiss000

Post by Hiss000 »

its working ;) about your PM i didnt recevie :P

Thanks ;)