Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Lockit(able) Webcam 1.2

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello from Barcelona.

Updated version of the Selfbondage LoKiT(able) Webcam

What does this program do?
This program let you play using combination padlocks but having your hands tied on your back. You have to input an amount of time and the program will run a countdown. When the timer ends the program will show on screen the stream of a webcam tat lets you input the combination on the padlock in your back. During the countdown the program will run a slideshow on screen with hot images.

A possible scenario using this program will look like this:
(webcam is required to use this program)

• · Doesn't need to be installed to work
    · Battery checking, anti reboot, anti shutdown system
    · Works on Windows 7, Vista, Xp and 2000
    · Detailed instructions manual included with the program (pdf file)
    · two releases included inside the package: one of them uses silverlight to increase compatibility with most of the webcams
    · You have to input how long d'you want to wait and the program will run a countdown. Wen countdown ends it will show on screen the image of a webcam that will let you input the rigt combination on a combination padlock on your back and will run any desired external program (visit the Pain and exit post to get some info about releasing and teasing methods ruled by computers) or open the cd tray letting a key drop to let you be free.
    · Possible to play sessions with random time
    · You can setup to play random timed session knowing how much time left.
    · You can setup choose whatever folder with images to be showed on screen during the waiting or use the ones included with the release (is very fustrating to be tied with your hands in your back without any chance of satisfy yourself while you are looking hot bdsm images)
    · Possible to setup that if you make noise during the session the program teases you (microphone and external hardware required)
    · Possible to increase countdown timer when you make noise
    · Program works with resolutions equal or higher than 800x600, so it can be used with netbooks
ImageImageImage

You can find the Selfbondage LoKiT(able) Webcam 1.2 here:
Selfbondage LoKiT(able) Webcam 1.2

PS: The program's name is a tribute to LoKiT so he hasn't been involved at any moment on the developement and any bug or error is totally my fault .
I want to thank him for giving me permission to use the word "LoKit" and for his hard work with the Picture LoKit software.

All the images included with the program have watermarks from their owners or have been included with the permission of their owners or have been found on the net without any copyright.

Anyway, if there is any image that someone want to be removed I'll gently remove it from the package.

Finally I would like to thanks to Emily for letting me including her images on the program. You can find more about Emily on:
http://blondebound.deviantart.com/
Last edited by qwerty212 on 07 Mar 2012, 05:05, edited 8 times in total.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Re: Selfbondage Lockit(able) Webcam 1.2

Post by LoKiT »

I like this. I should point out I used an XP sp3 Netbook as it has a webcam in HD video mode and its not exactly compatible hardware. I first tried the the NO Silverlight version. Video and program speed was excellent, very responsive on the GUI. The battery and sound detection failed, but like I said none standard hardware. Just an observation, the countdown bar appears as vertical lines rather than a solid bar. Not that is a problem.

Next I tried the Silverlight version which is was not installed on my machine. I ran the program and prompted for an install of silverlight. I have taken some screen shots of the silverlight install for any English illustration you may wish to include in your documentation. http://www.multiupload.com/FE4AUM17TM

A few observations, I needed to restart the program, kinda expected. The silverlight permissions window was hidden behind the program, but not a problem. But it did leave the words "Unable to find webcam" over the top of my working webcam image. There did seem to be a slight lag using silverlight and seemed blur the entire image momentarily every time there was a movement. But perfectly acceptable and once again not a problem.

I really liked this program, fun to use and easy to setup. A very good program, impressive :D Thanks Qwerty
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LoKiT wrote:I like this. I should point out I used an XP sp3 Netbook as it has a webcam in HD video mode and its not exactly compatible hardware. I first tried the the NO Silverlight version. Video and program speed was excellent, very responsive on the GUI. The battery and sound detection failed, but like I said none standard hardware. Just an observation, the countdown bar appears as vertical lines rather than a solid bar. Not that is a problem.
Thanks for giving feedback LoKiT.
The standar progress bar in windows xp is that one. Vista and Windows 7 show a smooth progressbar
I do not understand what's not standar witn the battery issue... it would be great if someone else can try it.
LoKiT wrote:Next I tried the Silverlight version which is was not installed on my machine. I ran the program and prompted for an install of silverlight. I have taken some screen shots of the silverlight install for any English illustration you may wish to include in your documentation. http://www.multiupload.com/FE4AUM17TM.
Thanks for the english print screens.
LoKiT wrote: A few observations, I needed to restart the program, kinda expected. The silverlight permissions window was hidden behind the program, but not a problem. But it did leave the words "Unable to find webcam" over the top of my working webcam image. There did seem to be a slight lag using silverlight and seemed blur the entire image momentarily every time there was a movement. But perfectly acceptable and once again not a problem.
That's a great comment. I didn't thought that I force the video window to be on top of other windows (because I don't want that when you need the video back you can't see the padlock due to a popup of your antivir or something like this). But on my computer the permissions window is always over the video window...

Thanks for giving it a try.

Let's hope anyone can give some more feedback
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

Excelent program.
I usually use frozen key as a release but this is very very nice.
Maybe I will try it next time.

Just a hint: the program could save our settings when closing it and running it again.

Thanks
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

No, thanks to you for giving it a try.

IAbout the possibility of including a saving settings: is a good idea, thanks
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

thanks for the smaller resolutions qwerty it works great :)
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jtalh2003 wrote:thanks for the smaller resolutions qwerty it works great :)
No, thanks to you for gave the idea of the lower resolution. Can you try the battery level checker please? (not working on LoKiT's computer)

Greets from Barcelona
bowhug

Post by bowhug »

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for a valid download for this program ( i managed to delete my old copy somehow) but cannot find where to download it. Can anyone post a current link?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello bowhug and welcome to the forum.

Here you can get a copy of the program.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nm8ocq96li3zd3d

Any feedback about your experience using the program would be really apreciatted.

Greets from Barcelona
bowhug

Post by bowhug »

When I go to the download site it says the file is not available due to terms of service violation?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I'm downloading it right now and it works...

Send me your email via PM and I'll send to you a copy.

Greets from Barcelona
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

qwerty212 wrote:I'm downloading it right now and it works...
Maybe you was logged in?!?

Anyway, I can confirm bowhug's post, the link tells me also "File Blocked for Violation."

Best greeting,
jason
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jason88888 wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:I'm downloading it right now and it works...
Maybe you was logged in?!?

Anyway, I can confirm bowhug's post, the link tells me also "File Blocked for Violation."

Best greeting,
jason
Touché. I will have to look for another place to upload files.

Here is a link to Google Drive, I going to test if I can use it to share my files:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G1l- ... lVVZGhSd2M

Jason, I've been looking how to implement your random script to my mp3random.exe and I have no clue of how to do it. I will ask for help in Autoit forum.

Greets from Barcelona
bowhug

Post by bowhug »

Hi Qwerty

I was able to download the file from your google docs and it works perfectly. Thank you.