Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Roamer

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by Roamer »

Roamer wrote:Not sure what the script error is but I will get that to you shortly. I will also get you the error on the Vista machine. It will run the program (and play pain.exe from within the program) but then it crashes at some point with an error message like "This program has ended unexpectedly". But I will get you the exact error message.
If you don't mind I would love to send to you the source code and some files, so that would allow you to run the program from the compilator and it will give us the exactly line of code that crashes (Is pretty easy, there are also an instruction manual to run my scripts from the compilator somewhere in the forum).
I would be happy to do that. I have not been able to replicate the script error in about four test runs.

Roamer wrote:I would, however, like to get this working on my other laptop as it is much more portable and much more useful for to me for self bondage stuff. Could it be my anti virus stuff maybe?
Is the anti virus different from one machine to another?
Two of them have Norton and the other has Mcafee. The machine with Mcafee is the one that gives me the most trouble. It won't run the pain.exe files from within the program (but they will run on their own).
Roamer wrote:If you could help I would be thrilled. My gaming laptop is a 17 inch 8lb rig with fairly short battery life. Its not ideal for my purposes but if I have to I can make do.
My English is not as good as it should, so I do not understand what "I would be thrilled" means :oops:
Thrilled means very happy.
... but I'm sure that we will make that that program works in your other computers
Then I would be thrilled.... err I mean very happy.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 19 Jul 2012, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: doble [/quote] [/quote] in the post
river

Post by river »

I'm getting the error shown in the screenshot. Can anyone help me?
Attachments
motion error.jpg
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello river.

Exccept the program itself and the instruction manual pdf the rest of the files must be stored in a folder called Webcam
(as they must be when you unzip the package)

Greets from Barcelona

PS: Roamer, did you managed to test if the problem with the program was the antivir software or are you still needing that I send to you the code and the files to compile the program in your computer?
tutor

Post by tutor »

I'm having an issue attempting to run the program... I'm using my laptop which is windows vista, Silverlight is running just fine.
If I open the html file within the webcam folder it opens a browser with the sensitivity scrollbar and selecting the start webcam icon, the webcam starts and works fine (the image is reversed but still it works good).
But if I try the exe program itself all I get on my screen is a single thin header for a window... just the minimize/maximize/close buttons in the top right corner. the bar is the thickness of those buttons. Double clicking on the bar doesn't expand anything nor does selecting the maximize button. I can drag the bar around on my desktop but can not resize it.
Any ideas?
Tutor
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

tutor wrote:I'm having an issue attempting to run the program... I'm using my laptop which is windows vista, Silverlight is running just fine.
If I open the html file within the webcam folder it opens a browser with the sensitivity scrollbar and selecting the start webcam icon, the webcam starts and works fine (the image is reversed but still it works good).
But if I try the exe program itself all I get on my screen is a single thin header for a window... just the minimize/maximize/close buttons in the top right corner. the bar is the thickness of those buttons. Double clicking on the bar doesn't expand anything nor does selecting the maximize button. I can drag the bar around on my desktop but can not resize it.
Any ideas?
Tutor
Put the tasklbar in the bottom of your desktop and everything will work fine. Is a know bug.

Greets from Barcelona
tutor

Post by tutor »

Thx qwerty worked great after moving the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop instead of having it on the side. Is there a way to make the sensitivity less sensitive? Currently I have the slider bar about 1/8 of an inch from the top, it really seems to pick up any movement still. Also is there a way to save settings or does each session need to be readjusted?
Sorry I know you must be busy doing other things than to handle newbie questions like this... btw I haven't been in the City of the Sun in 20 years or so, loved the relaxing time I had there many years ago.
Tutor
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

tutor wrote:Thx qwerty worked great after moving the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop instead of having it on the side.
Good to hear that. :) The program calculates the size of the window looking at the free space in the desktop but, I when coding the first version I didn't think about people with the taskbar on the top or on the sides :oops: If I ever code an update it will be one of the things to fix.

tutor wrote:Is there a way to make the sensitivity less sensitive? Currently I have the slider bar about 1/8 of an inch from the top, it really seems to pick up any movement still. Also is there a way to save settings or does each session need to be readjusted?
Move the slide a little bit more to the top :D I have to adjust the sensitivity for future versions (and maybe include an input box to see the value of the slider bar).
Saving settings is one of the features that i'm including in my updates, so, yes, it would be included if I had the time.

tutor wrote:Sorry I know you must be busy doing other things than to handle newbie questions like this... btw I haven't been in the City of the Sun in 20 years or so, loved the relaxing time I had there many years ago.
Tutor
Thanks man. Lately I've been extremly busy. I can barely remember the last time that I coded a single line for the Blowjob Trainer.

I, like the other people who share their programs, do love to help to those that do prefer to take the time to post their questions or doubts.

We are talking about programs that can be used in dangerous situations like selfbondage, so any question or doubt must be answered if it can increase the security a 0,00001%.

I use to laugh when someone starts a post with "Sorry for the stupid quesion".
There are not stupid questions, and this is the probe:

Please come back with any question sugestion or even just to tell that the program is a total piece of shit. The more feedback the better.

and please take a look at the rest of the software forum. That my programs do come with a big post with a lot of images do not means that there are better than other people's programs. They woth a look too.

Greets from Barcelona
Roamer

Post by Roamer »

qwerty212 wrote:Hello river.

PS: Roamer, did you managed to test if the problem with the program was the antivir software or are you still needing that I send to you the code and the files to compile the program in your computer?
I am fine now. I donated the old laptop to a charity and bought myself a new Asus ultra book which is working great with the software. Sorry for the long delay in responding. I have been away and busy at work and haven't checked back here. Appreciate all you have done.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Roamer wrote:I donated the old laptop to a charity...
Good to hear that.
Roamer wrote:...and bought myself a new Asus ultra book which is working great with the software
Good to hear that too.
Roamer wrote:Appreciate all you have done.
Well, in your particular case all that I have done is... nothing (as usual)...

Please notice that there are other coders waiting for feedback of their work as Jason88888 with his SpiceUpYourSlideshow 0.2 (in fact I'm going to test it right know).

Greets from Barcelona
lyssa

Post by lyssa »

Norton Antivirus took a major dislike to MotionDetection.Core.dll and wipe it off the face of the pla... um.. my computer. I just downloaded the file today. It came up with the error: WS.Reputation.1 and zapped it.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lyssa wrote:Norton Antivirus took a major dislike to MotionDetection.Core.dll and wipe it off the face of the pla... um.. my computer. I just downloaded the file today. It came up with the error: WS.Reputation.1 and zapped it.

Hello lyssa.

Did you look at google what does it mean WS.Reputation.1?
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories. The reputation-based system uses "the wisdom of crowds" (Symantec’s tens of millions of end users) connected to cloud-based intelligence to compute a reputation score for an application, and in the process identify malicious software in an entirely new way beyond traditional signatures and behavior-based detection techniques.
Unfortunately our software is not between one of the most downloaded in the world (we are going to reach 5000 download of version 1.1 between the English and the Spanish version).

Nobody is forced to use a software that you don't trust to. So I just can recommend to you to play safe and if you want to test the program to download from verified websites (like Boundanna.com).

Greets from Barcelona
Vashgundam

Post by Vashgundam »

I have been trying to get mila_v's "rumblefun" to work with the Self Bondage motion dectector, it works fine with the Sound Studio. The motion dectector simply opens and closes the program without running it (even though the auto start is enabled). Any ideas or suggestions!

Thanks
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Vashgundam wrote:I have been trying to get mila_v's "rumblefun" to work with the Self Bondage motion dectector, it works fine with the Sound Studio. The motion dectector simply opens and closes the program without running it (even though the auto start is enabled). Any ideas or suggestions!

Thanks
Hello Vashgundam. So you are the one that downloaded the Selfbondage Sound Studio!! Nice to meet you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When I coded the Selfbondage Motion Detector I was playing with servomotors and Arduino boards as teasing methods, and there was a problem when one program was trying to acces to the same serial port that a previous instance of the same program was using at the moment (for example while you are waiting for a servo to reach a position, stay there and come back to their original angle).

The big difference between the SMD and the SSS is that in the second one you can set any file as teasing method, meanwhile in the SMD you just can setup exe files. So in the SSS I don't care if your teasing method can be executed twice (is up to you).

Here you can get a modified version of the SMD that works like the SSS:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G1l- ... 1AwSWJUVmM
(Let's see if Google Drive is more permisive than Mediafire with kinky files...)

Greets from Barcelona
Vashgundam

Post by Vashgundam »

Thanks, that works perfectly!!!
soapsuds11

Post by soapsuds11 »

Hi
Great software but when I try to test cd tray opening it doesnt work - I am running on vista SP2

Can you help please