Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sub6slave

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 _HELP

Post by sub6slave »

Hi , This is an awesome programme! but HELP PLEASE! I cant get the session setup controls to work.Also link from here to where i can download it is down. can anyone help!?
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 _HELP

Post by qwerty212 »

sub6slave wrote:Hi , This is an awesome programme! but HELP PLEASE! I cant get the session setup controls to work.Also link from here to where i can download it is down. can anyone help!?
I have uploaded it to Mega:
Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1.rar (1.0 MB)
subliciousandrea

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by subliciousandrea »

Hi what a fantastic thing!loving the selfbondage. But i can't get your programme to work! . It tuns on i can start the webcam etc but i cannot change the times. the arrows to move the time to release etc do not work. what can i do to fix this i neeed this programme. youre awesome qwerty.
subliciousandrea

Post by subliciousandrea »

Hi i am really into my self bondage and came across this programme it looks brilliant , but the controls to change the relase time etc do not work. can any one fix this for me ? im running windows 7
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

subliciousandrea wrote:Hi i am really into my self bondage and came across this programme it looks brilliant , but the controls to change the relase time etc do not work. can any one fix this for me ? im running windows 7
Hello. Sorry for the long delay. Have you tried any of my other programs to see if they work in your system?

You can check for links in the forum or just look at my personal blog.

Please keep me informed (even via pm or mail qwertybcn121 ad gmail dot com)

Greets from Barcelona
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Can anyone suggest a device that could be connected to give electric shocks if you try to move?
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

@brand x mk2
here you have a URL

http://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?mai ... ducts_id=2

it is an Audio controll estim.

or you bild up an estim by yourself. it is not so difficult and cheaper.

http://seraah.net/selbstbau-stim-m4-b.html
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Oh yes!! Thankyou Bound4Fun. :D
I can't afford it yet but that thing is SO bookmarked and on my wishlist. :)
lilithcrazygirl

Post by lilithcrazygirl »

Hi
I've been using this program to tie my BF and make sure he stays calm and quiet :), but i think it needs some adjustments/fixes

- There shall be a max time * I mean the program keeps adding minutes and if he behaves really bad, what would begin in 2hrs could end up in 5, its fun for us when im around so i can keep track of him but for keeping him alone its not so good.

- Camera seems over sensitive even if he moves a finger the program will detect that, it seems that even when he breathes the program is still adding minutes. I don't know if i did something wrong, but my idea is that when he moves considerably (aka struggling, or changing place, or something that its just too much, to punish him) because it sometimes seems that like movement like the one i already mentioned he's getting punishment.

- Let it be able to have more than 9 movements before adding time maybe a 100 max, that way even if the program is very sensitive it can be compensated.

- An option to add seconds instead of minutes. Sometimes for a tied person you can stay without moving like for 5 minutes, but then with this program you move, and BAM you get 9 min punishment :( after a while hands are getting numb and sore and you want to move a little to not make your body go all purple, so maybe 30 seconds is fun but with the things i mentioned i think it can be taken in consideration.

- Multi-Plattform/Source code There are many bondage fans using mac or linux outside there, let us see the code, or let us have the app for us too, don't leave us out of the fun stuff.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Unfortunately, qwerty212 has largely absent of late. His more popular blowjob trainer program has been taken over by other members on two different occasions. So, in lieu of him being able to provide new features and/or make the code available, I offer the following snippet of research:

http://codeding.com/articles/motion-detection-algorithm

In this case, it's written in C#, but if you actually know enough about coding to swap platform dependance around, you should be able to follow it and figure out the algorithm. I found this just by searching "motion detection code" on Google. Presumably, adding a preferred programming language would get you more relevant results.
lilithcrazygirl

:S I don't have any programming skills, but any sorta help is greatly appreciated, i've tried to watch the code and see if i can make changes to it, but im no good at it. Anyways does anyone has the version that adds seconds instead of minutes? that link is broken :(
lilithcrazygirl

The spanish version link is broken too, does anyone has it? i can upload a mirror
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lilithcrazygirl wrote::S I don't have any programming skills, but any sorta help is greatly appreciated, i've tried to watch the code and see if i can make changes to it, but im no good at it. Anyways does anyone has the version that adds seconds instead of minutes? that link is broken :(
Hello and welcome to the forum lilithcrazygirl. As your post are pretty similar and has happen at the same time I guess that you have also contacted me via mail recently. I'm going to answer you here and in the email. There was a light version (just in English) that added seconds instead of minutes. And there is also a Spanish version (with the Instruction Manual in Spanish too) that adds minutes.

Here you can get the 4 versions:

You can find the Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 here:

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 English (Adding Minutes)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 English (Adding Seconds)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 Spanish (Adding Minutes)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 Spanish (Adding Seconds)

Hope you like it.
boundnewb

Post by boundnewb »

qwerty212 wrote:
lilithcrazygirl wrote::S I don't have any programming skills, but any sorta help is greatly appreciated, i've tried to watch the code and see if i can make changes to it, but im no good at it. Anyways does anyone has the version that adds seconds instead of minutes? that link is broken :(
Hello and welcome to the forum lilithcrazygirl. As your post are pretty similar and has happen at the same time I guess that you have also contacted me via mail recently. I'm going to answer you here and in the email. There was a light version (just in English) that added seconds instead of minutes. And there is also a Spanish version (with the Instruction Manual in Spanish too) that adds minutes.

Hope you like it.

For some reason when the program opens, all i see is a bar with the max/min/exit buttons. Help?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

boundnewb wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:

Hope you like it.

For some reason when the program opens, all i see is a bar with the max/min/exit buttons. Help?
Put the toolbar in the botton of your desktop and it will work fine.

Greets from Barcelona