Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Mich9

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.6 *** Updated by Mich

Post by Mich9 »

Just letting you people know that I haven't run off with the code!

I have a brand new version in beta at the moment, I've sent a link to qwerty for some feedback and I will post it up here soon. It's currently missing some of the functionality in qwerty's version but has some new things too (sound, deepthroat, fast speed, 1024x768 support, and a few other gems) and I will post it up here once it's been tested properly.

Cheers guys and gals!

Mich.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Wheeee! I am so excited already. Thanks for the update.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Beta 0.7 looks GREAT.

Mich9 is doing a huge and great work.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

It is great to see you continue to build on this great software, Mich9.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

anna wrote:It is great to see you continue to build on this great software, Mich9.
He is doing something more than continuing it. His beta is light years away from my versions :oops:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

qwerty212 wrote:He is doing something more than continuing it. His beta is light years away from my versions :oops:
That sounds fantastic but please do not downplay your own work or you will have a taste of the forum whip. :whip:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

anna wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:He is doing something more than continuing it. His beta is light years away from my versions :oops:
That sounds fantastic but please do not downplay your own work or you will have a taste of the forum whip. :whip:
I agree! Whip him Anna whip him! :whip: :D

Qwerty has been a great help and a great resource for me while coding. I have never used autoit before working on this program and it literally wouldn't have happened (even if I thought of all of the ideas Qwerty did) if I didn't have his code to refer to while developing, it took me quite a number of hours to get my head around how everything works in autoit even with his help and code to refer to. Qwerty says he is not a "programmer", but I beg to differ, there's no way a non-programmer could have come up with what he did, he is too modest.

I'll do my best to iron a few things out and have the program posted up before the end of the coming week.

Mich.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mich9 wrote:I agree! Whip him Anna whip him! :whip: :D
Oooh!!! Can you leave some for me? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :whip:
anna wrote:please do not downplay your own work
Yes, qwerty, you laid down some fantastic groundwork, so don't whip yourself. That's our job. :mrgreen: :twisted: :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

anna wrote:... please do not downplay your own work or you will have a taste of the forum whip. :whip:
No please, the whip again no... maybe a little bit 8)

Seriously. Mich9 has kindly send to me the source of the beta 0.7 and I can't find a single line of code from my version on his code.
He has writted the whole program from the beggining!!
And it looks more simple and professional than ever. Is hard to do not post a screenshoot of the new GUI :(

I'm really happy that someone like him is working on the program.

We, the selfbondage community, are very lucky to have someone like him.
Is not just a matter of time dedicated to the project (I have no time at the moment :( ),
I think that even having all the time in the world my version would never worked and looked like Mich9 version.
He knows what he's doing.

bound_jenny wrote:
Yes, qwerty, you laid down some fantastic groundwork, so don't whip yourself. That's our job. :mrgreen: :twisted: :hi:

Jenny.
:lol:
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Shucks... :oops: :)

A screenshot teaser doesn't sound like a bad idea actually, this is in 1920x1080 with a widescreen (16:9) camera setting:

And in 1024x768 (I know it was requested) with a standard (4:3) camera setting. This is the minimum resolution that the program will run at:

The "Options" and "Start" buttons look horrible and will be replaced, they're just placeholders at the moment.
I used a rubix cube for testing while developing (as you can see) so I thought it would be appropriate to use a picture of one for the colour selection button. My secret is out! :D
There will be more options on the options box soon, including more of the things that Qwerty had in his version.

Mich.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

This is to both Mich9 And Qwerty212 You are both amazing programmers to me. I am just a musician so I can really appreciate your work from both of you!

Thank you

The slinky
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Cheers Slinky. I play guitar quite poorly, I wouldn't say it's easy to be a musician!

I would usually call this Beta 0.1, but I think that could get confusing so I'll start at 0.7.

Here is the download link:
Previous downloads: 102
Beta 0.72:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2fgqokisy6o95f

Please understand that this is the first release of the software and it's not perfect, and doesn't have a whole lot of bells and whistles. I haven't been able to get it to crash though, so I think it should be stable. Sound teasing is missing in this release (it will be in 0.8 ), but I think I've included everything else from Qwerty's last release. Edit: I haven't included virtual restraint! That will also be in 0.8.

Feedback on what works well, and not so well, would be appreciated. If you can't figure out how something works, feel free to post up here and I'll help. Although I may not be able to add every feature that people request, I'll do my best, so let your naughty little minds wander!

Play safe people!

Mich.
Last edited by Mich9 on 11 Dec 2011, 19:23, edited 3 times in total.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

i ready got it and tryed it out. umm is there a tutorial? haha I GOT KINDA LOST! hahaha

oh and it looks really good nice job im just computer dumb
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

The basics are:

Load exe.
Start webcam.
With the top of the dildo selected (it starts up with the top selected), move the detection box with the movement buttons and place it on the top of your dildo.
Click the colour select button and with the small eye dropper (click and hold left button, then move the mouse to the inside of the detection box), select the colour of your dildo in the "top" detection box in the camera window.
Select the mid point on the dildo icon. Move the detection box to the mid point of your dildo.
Click the colour select button and with the small eye dropper, select the colour of your dildo in the middle box in the camera window.
Click the start button!

The program works by detecting the colour of your dildo, and when you perform the blowjob, it sees that the dildo is no longer in the detection boxes. It then waits until it can see the dildo again in both detection boxes. That's one complete suck. It won't work if your dildo is the same as your skin colour for this reason.

You can adjust the detection box positions and size as you require. The boxes are divided into 4 quadrants and the colour you selected for each detection box must be found/not found in at least 3 of them for it to be registered as a suck/release.

The deepthroat setting will create a third detection box, this should be moved to the bottom of the dildo (as far as you can go down on it anyway). Deepthroat can be selected by either clicking the bottom of the dildo icon, or by clicking the picture of the girl. When the program runs, it will automatically switch between the mid and bottom detection boxes, frequency depending on what you select from the drop down box.

Sucks: The number of sucks required to finish the program.
Suck speed: The speed of the progress bar for each suck. Make it a lower number for a faster progress bar and a higher number to slow it down.
Deepthroat drop down: With deepthroat turned on, this allows you to set how often a deepthroat will be required.

The settings window allows you to change:
Start Delay: The length of the countdown before the program starts after you click the start button.
Added sucks: How many sucks are added to the remaining sucks when you fail to perform a suck within the time frame. It will not happen if the remaining sucks are equal to the starting sucks (I've just realised that there is a small bug with this, fixed already and will appear in the next release.).
Added release time: How many minutes are added to the release time countdown when you fail a suck.
Release time: How many minutes after the sucks are completed before the CD tray will open and/or the release program will trigger.
View images: Whether to show a slideshow of the images the camera captured (it works on a timer) during the session. Regardless of this setting, images will be captured. They are put in a folder on your desktop. Make sure you move or delete these if you don't want anyone who uses your computer to see what you've been up to!
Image delay: How many seconds each image should remain on screen before it switches to the next one.
Widescreen mode: If you have a standard camera leave this unticked. Tick it if you have a widescreen camera.
Colour accuracy: How sensitive the colour detection in the quadrants should be. Higher number is less sensitive.
Teasing program: Executable file that will run each time you fail a suck. Qwerty has made some exe's that can be used here.
CD drive: Select your CD drive and click test, it should open. This is the intended primary release mechanism. You can leave it set to none if you want to use a program or a different release mechanism.
Release program: Executable file that will run at the very end of the program, after the release time has reached zero.

Mich.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Hi Mich9,

while reading the specification you listed in your last post here two suggestions instantly came to my mind.

Is it possible to

a) have a function that runs during the release time countdown which demands further sucks in a random time scheme?

b) add a "reward function" to the program. This should, very much like the punishment function, detect the completion of a suck within the time allowed. In case of a completion it would then trigger a reward, like e.g. set a vibrator running for a random time? Alternatively this function could be linked to the deepthroat detection. This could lead to a situation in which a "normal" suck is demanded yet if a deepthroat suck is given the reward is triggered?

Many thanks for your great work. Regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)