Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.2

Post by qwerty212 »

iluvplanes1 wrote:No luck Qwerty. I had no errors and no problems compiling it but it didn't play anything. It also doesn't pair up the project.au3 with the file so I still get a default icon. Any other ideas?
Mmmmmm, there must be something wrong . . . but do not know what.

Can anybody else can try this teasing program?

This one looks on its own folder looking for mp3 files and plays one of them randomly (so you can get different teasings with just one pain.exe and your own mp3's)
In case that it doesn't find any mp3 in its own folder it just exits. When playing a mp3 you can exit at any time just pressing escape in the keyboard.
jason88888

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.2

Post by jason88888 »

qwerty212 wrote: Can anybody else can try this teasing program?

This one looks on its own folder looking for mp3 files and plays one of them randomly (so you can get different teasings with just one pain.exe and your own mp3's)
In case that it doesn't find any mp3 in its own folder it just exits. When playing a mp3 you can exit at any time just pressing escape in the keyboard.
Works fine for me. It even plays .flv videos when renamed to .mp3. :D
iluvplanes1

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5

Post by iluvplanes1 »

You're running XP, right Jason?

Weird....It works for me on 7 but not XP.

I can't figure it out.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

iluvplanes1 wrote:You're running XP, right Jason?
Correct.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Just tested it, and it's awesome! Thanks for that little program so far. I highly appreciate it. I am also eager for the futue feature of playing a sound meanwhile.

I am very happy now. :D
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Hello, first of all thanks for the awesome program.

I would like to add a few suggestions to add to the program:

1- Make failing to suck in time be able to add more sucks
2- Make making a noise add more sucks
3- Make not making a noise (noisy blowjob) add more sucks/time or both
4- Make a variable sucking rate that you cant go to fast or to slow else you will add sucks or time or both.
5- Add a optional 3rd box for occasional forced deep throats
6- Option where if you fail it will take a video of you sucking and upload it to a xvideo account or something where the user cant log onto remove it as they dont have the password, and they cant be released until the video has uploaded(set time limit to prevent lost connections from keeping you in bondage forever)
7- Same as 6 but pictures and a picture website.

I hope you like my ideas as I do love your program.

Thanks
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

sexdemon wrote: 6- Option where if you fail it will take a video of you sucking and upload it to a xvideo account or something where the user cant log onto remove it as they dont have the password, and they cant be released until the video has uploaded(set time limit to prevent lost connections from keeping you in bondage forever)
I highly approve of this. Although I understand it wouldn't be the easiest thing to do, this would be an awesome addition if it were to be made possible.

I'll download this later tonight and help test it out. :)
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

After doing some more tests I am a bit confused. The manual states "This is extremely important because the computer will force you to cover one of the rectangles and to go back showing the desired color on the other rectangle"

At first I took for granted that if you have rectangle A and B, where A is closer to the dildo, then you need to cover A (and therefore B) to trigger a suck in, and release B to trigger a suck out. The virtual strain to force you keeping the dildo in is covered by rectangle C (C works totally fine for me btw.). This way you can set how to deep you got to suck to trigger via the border at A, and how far to go out with your mouth again by the border of B. So far it's alright that you can set both rectangles A and B as only one total rectangle.

But with using the Silverlight Version I did some tests on it and discovered that for me it seemed to be vice versa. So I only need to cover B to trigger suck in, and release A to trigger suck out, so at the end I only need to hold the area of B to trigger one suck after another without really doing a blowjob. Is this a bug? I tried it both with the defaul direction and according camera setting, and also top down perspective and setting. Very strange so far. Anybody got a hint?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

*sigh* Standalone webcam doesn't want to work (I dropped it stepped on it last week) so I'll have to put this on my laptop tomorrow night and test it out there instead.
s1th1s

Post by s1th1s »

This program looks really promising!

I still hadn't got the time to test this release to it's full extent but here are my observations so far:

I used the standard, non-silverlight version.

It's running really smoothly under Win XP 32bit (Desktop), had some troubles with the color matching but that's probably my century old webcam's fault, was planing to get a HD one soon.

Running under Win 7 64bit, the program gets incredibly slow, especially the moving and resizing of the boxes. The sucking delay and pretty much everything else time-based is really screwed up, sometimes it only takes seconds, sometimes a couple of minutes (for the sucking delay).

Running it under Wine1.3.25-2 in both Ubuntu 11.04 64bit and the new Mageia 1 Cauldron 64bit (both on a Notebook) looks really promising, the program itself runs as smoothly as under Win XP, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get Wine to detect my build-in webcam, so I couldn't test any related functions such as color-matching.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

I love your work. I tried this last night. I read the instructions and the forum many times but when i get to the big moment where i have already sucked 20 or so times it crashes. why is this?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

sexdemon wrote:Hello, first of all thanks for the awesome program.
Thanks to you all for giving it a try.
sexdemon wrote:I would like to add a few suggestions to add to the program:
Suggestions and feedback are always welcomed
sexdemon wrote: 1- Make failing to suck in time be able to add more sucks
3- Make not making a noise (noisy blowjob) add more sucks/time or both
Seems ok to me, thanks for the ideas. In fact the random time in the first program I released was an idea given by an user (and the random charachters were a Lizerd contribution).
sexdemon wrote:4- Make a variable sucking rate that you cant go to fast or to slow else you will add sucks or time or both.
Sorry, but my English is not good enough to understand that point. :oops: Could you please explain a little what do you mean?
sexdemon wrote:5- Add a optional 3rd box for occasional forced deep throats
The idea was that you can resize the boxes to make you choose how deep do you want to suck, but it would be pretty easy to include a random deepthroat function. Once again thanks for giving ideas.
sexdemon wrote:6- Option where if you fail it will take a video of you sucking and upload it to a xvideo account or something where the user cant log onto remove it as they dont have the password, and they cant be released until the video has uploaded(set time limit to prevent lost connections from keeping you in bondage forever)
At first I though about the possiblity of doing something similar: After the blowjob, when you are tied waiting for the final countdown, I wanted to simulat that the program sended via mail the images taken during the session to all your contacts (opening Outlook, etc..) or simulate a blue screen of death (just to make the users think about the importance of using an alternative release method), but it stills a work in progress, and I think that that could cause some heart attacks. About the video, I have not the knowlegment or the time to do that, sorry. Remember that I'm not a professional coder (in fact I'm not a coder neither)

sexdemon wrote:I hope you like my ideas as I do love your program.

Thanks
As said above ideas are very welcomed (I'm not smarter than the rest of us all together). Thank you very much.

pansexual wrote:After doing some more tests I am a bit confused. The manual states "This is extremely important because the computer will force you to cover one of the rectangles and to go back showing the desired color on the other rectangle"

At first I took for granted that if you have rectangle A and B, where A is closer to the dildo, then you need to cover A (and therefore B) to trigger a suck in, and release B to trigger a suck out. The virtual strain to force you keeping the dildo in is covered by rectangle C (C works totally fine for me btw.). This way you can set how to deep you got to suck to trigger via the border at A, and how far to go out with your mouth again by the border of B. So far it's alright that you can set both rectangles A and B as only one total rectangle.

But with using the Silverlight Version I did some tests on it and discovered that for me it seemed to be vice versa. So I only need to cover B to trigger suck in, and release A to trigger suck out, so at the end I only need to hold the area of B to trigger one suck after another without really doing a blowjob. Is this a bug? I tried it both with the defaul direction and according camera setting, and also top down perspective and setting. Very strange so far. Anybody got a hint?
At fisrt when I readed your post I thought "oh shit, I have updated one of the versions and I didn't copy the code to the another (from Silverlight to non silverlight version). But I have checked it and I haven't find any difference at all at the searching color area of code.

It would be great if anyone else have the same problem that (s)he reports it.

It could be a problem with the Tolerance that you are using (or the color to be looked for).

The program works like that:

Let's going to imagine that the blue object is the dildo. The arrow is the direction of the blowjob.

· While the program sees the blue color on the square "1" it will be running the countdown
· If the countdown (the progress bar) ends and the programs stills "seen" the blue color inside the square "1" it counts as a fail

Perharps,

· When the program is not able to find the color inside the square "1" it starts to look for the color inside the square "2"
(so you have to go back to show the color in square "2")
·If it finds the color inside the square "2" it will check again that it can see the color inside square "2" and will start looking for the color again inside square "1"

If you choose a high tolerance level the program will look for more gradients of blue, and it can happen that it gives false positives.
That's the function that the Test Session button will have: test that with your setting the program can recognise the color without giving false positives
needles to say that light must be from an artificial source, direct, the color of the dildo must be very different than the color of the face or the background, a hd webcam is a great idea... and another problem: seems that silverlight show the image of the webcam a little blurred, so it can give more false positives. The best tip is to use blue or black tones and a not so high tolerance level.

When I get more coding skills the program will look for a pattern (something like a codebar) and not for a color.
Once again thanks for trying the program and for giving feedback.

s1th1s wrote:This program looks really promising!

I still hadn't got the time to test this release to it's full extent but here are my observations so far:

I used the standard, non-silverlight version.

It's running really smoothly under Win XP 32bit (Desktop), had some troubles with the color matching but that's probably my century old webcam's fault, was planing to get a HD one soon.

Running under Win 7 64bit, the program gets incredibly slow, especially the moving and resizing of the boxes. The sucking delay and pretty much everything else time-based is really screwed up, sometimes it only takes seconds, sometimes a couple of minutes (for the sucking delay).

Running it under Wine1.3.25-2 in both Ubuntu 11.04 64bit and the new Mageia 1 Cauldron 64bit (both on a Notebook) looks really promising, the program itself runs as smoothly as under Win XP, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get Wine to detect my build-in webcam, so I couldn't test any related functions such as color-matching.
Thanks a lot for the other OS feedback. At the ends the silverlight plugin is only needed to show the webcam stream on screen. When you see the webcam area inside the gui of the program you are watching a html file that is included inside the Webcam folder. You can perfectly overwrite it with any other html file and it will be show on the main gui. It is because some people found that my programs didn't recognise their webcams.

If there is any flash or java coder that can do it, it would be great to have more html files that just show the webcam stream on screen using the 100% of the width and the 100% avaible height so we will have more options and maybe a smoother version (non silverlight version works like pain in the ass in my old computer, and the laptop where I use to code has died, so is going to take some time before I can afford in a new laptop. Performance feedback will be much apreciatted)

The Slinky wrote:I love your work. I tried this last night. I read the instructions and the forum many times but when i get to the big moment where i have already sucked 20 or so times it crashes. why is this?
Hello The Slinky, thaks for testing the program and for the feedback (not just this post, you have commented most of my programs, thanks a lot).

Well, I don't know why it crashes. The program freezes? It just exits?

What OS are you using? Wht do you mean when you say that it crashes? What configuration where you using (number of total blowjobs, time added or not, etc, etc).

If you can repeat the crash it would be very unteresting because that would mean that you've find a bug. I will prepare a little pdf with instructions to compile the program in computer, and if you are interested you can run the code from the compilator, so when it crashes you can see why it happened (a non declared variable or something like that).

Thanks a lot to you all for testing the program and giving feedback or ideas. Please remember that the are other programs from other coders that are waiting to get some feedback (is very fustrating to spends a lot of time without getting any feedback at all or at least a "hey, I'm not going to use this program but thanks for releasing it")

Greets from Barcelona
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for the explanation. Good to know the problem is where I can fix it.

Just a last stance of clarification, maybe you can insert a copy into the manual, because it is not as plain clear there:

- While the program sees the blue color on the square "1" it will be running the countdown
- If the countdown (the progress bar) ends and the programs stills "seen" the blue color inside the square "1" it counts as a fail
- After the program sees no blue color on the square "1" it counts as a success and the countdown restarts
- If it finds the color inside the square "2" it will check again that it can see the color inside square "2" and will start looking for the color again inside square "1"
A try in my words:
State: please suck
- update state picture to please suck
- running countdown and regularly checks for color not found in square "1", whatever comes first
- if countdown has past, count as a fail and reset countdown
- if color not found in square "1", count as success and reset countdown and change to State: please pull out
State: pull out
- update state picture to pull out
- running countdown and regularly checks for color found in square "2", whatever comes first
- if countdown has past, count as a fail and reset countdown and change to State: please suck
- if color found in square "2", change to State: please suck

Right?

Sorry if I make it more complicated. I work in software development, but not as a programmer. Instead I write down the logic. So if it helps I can provide user stories, Feature driven designs or alike e.g. logical UML diagrams.

For the color: unfortunately my best dildo for a blowjob including deepthroat is pink :(
But I have used tapes of different colors over it, like blue, black and white. Another problem is that with the light sources, even the black dildo I also have gets a white shine in the camera. At least now that I am more certain about that color problem, I will work on it. With my black didlo I even didn't need colored strips to add which is even better. But blue strips work best, right? Would it help me test with your color finder program?
Your program is still the best way to do this and I highly appreciate it.

For the suggestions:
{quote]1- Make failing to suck in time be able to add more sucks
2- Make making a noise add more sucks[/quote]
Those would be great. With my tries it looked to me that a fail still counts the number of required sucks down.
4- Make a variable sucking rate that you cant go to fast or to slow else you will add sucks or time or both.
If I understand it right, the countdown would be split into a first part in which you get punished if you do a successful such meanwhile, and the already existing second part, which punishes you if you don't perform the next suck within its time.
Sounds good for me.
And if I may add 4b- adding a third part of the countdown while I have to hold in for that time to get no punishment.
The idea was that you can resize the boxes to make you choose how deep do you want to suck, but it would be pretty easy to include a random deepthroat function. Once again thanks for giving ideas.
I already am able to easily set how deep to suck and how far to pull out again with the given rectangles, so having them seperately would be even greater, but with colored strips I can compensate that. I love the third rectangle for the virtual restrain. It works great.
I can easily imagine a fourth rectangle for deepthroating. So I would set up that and a chance for making a normal suck into a deepthroat required. It would then just roll on every suck if it is a deepthroat, sound and picture would be required to give the user according feedback, and then the program would just check square "4" instead of "1".

Proposal 6 and 7 are unneccessary in my opinion. Most of us won't ever use that option. Though if it's easy sending the taken pictures doesn't that difficult (maybe the final send confirm could be).

I'd like to add suggestions:
9- Currently there is only one fail and punishment when breaking the virtual restrain. Would be nice if I could set that to regularly (every second missing it adds).
10- A simple sound if a suck is successful like in a previous version would be nice. Not every situation is made for looking at the monitor.
11- Free setting of suck countdown. Instead of the premade without, normal, fast speeds I would like to set my own time for each suck. In seconds should be sufficient.
12- Cohort sucks timer. I already noticed the problem that you cannot keep up the speed all the time, but in average you'd like to force a high speed and a lot of sucks. So how about making a second countdown for a big chunk of sucks. To define it more, I would like to define a number of sucks and a forced time for them with the result of a fail. So I could set a low speed = high time for each single suck, but set a high speed = low total time for several sucks. For start, it could be set for all sucks, especially if I could set the added time/sucks per fail seperately from the single sucks timer.
13- Just for a far future, but being able to already randomize the number of total sucks is great. Would be even nicer if I could do that a) for the added time/sucks by fail, b) for the single suck time as different from suck to suck. Would be also nice to other numbers like having to hold the deepthroat etc.
14- Taking a picture not only at the suck, but also on the pull out, and maybe even additionally occasionally somewhere in between would be nice.

Many many thanks and keep up the good work

I really hope others join in to help programming

We love you :gag:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

pansexual wrote:Thanks for the explanation. Good to know the problem is where I can fix it.

Just a last stance of clarification, maybe you can insert a copy into the manual, because it is not as plain clear there:

A try in my words:
State: please suck
- update state picture to please suck
- running countdown and regularly checks for color not found in square "1", whatever comes first
- if countdown has past, count as a fail and reset countdown
- if color not found in square "1", count as success and reset countdown and change to State: please pull out
State: pull out
- update state picture to pull out
- running countdown and regularly checks for color found in square "2", whatever comes first
- if countdown has past, count as a fail and reset countdown and change to State: please suck
- if color found in square "2", change to State: please suck

Right?
Close :D

Sorry for any inconvenience, please notice that English is not my first language, so some times is hard to me to explain things (or maybe is a empathy fault: that I understand something doesn't mean that others do, and especially when is something created by me and not intuitive).

I feel more confortable explaining things with images:

This is the dildo and the arrow the direction of the blowjob:
  • STATE = Please Suck
    · The program starts a countdwon and shows on screen the progress bar with the reamining time (not really) and a picture showing the next move that must be done.
    · During this countdown the program is constantly looking for the color on square "1". If it finds the color it means that you haven't cover it with your mouth, so countdown stills running (in fact countdown decreases when the program has looked on every pixel of the square).
    · If countdown reaches zero and the color is still on the square "1" the counter of the remaining sucks shows the error image and the counter of remaining sucks decreases in one,then the desired teasing program is executed:
    ·Then the countdown starts again and the program starts to look for the color in square "1". and it will show again the progress bar and the required move wil be the same:

If the program is not able of find the color inside square "1" during the countdown it will mean that you have covered it with your mouth.
If that happens then the counter of the remaining sucks will show an animation of a blowjob to update the number of remaining sucks:
then you will be on:
  • STATE = Pull Out
    · The program starts a countdwon and shows on screen the progress bar with the reamining time (not really) and a picture showing the next move that must be done:
    · During this countdown the program is constantly looking for the color on square "2". If it does not finds the color it means that you haven't pull out your mouth off the dildo, so countdown stills running (in fact countdown decreases when the program has looked on every pixel of the square).
    · If countdown reaches zero and the color hasn't been showed on the square "2" the counter of the remaining sucks shows the error image and the counter of remaining sucks decreases in one,then the desired teasing program is executed:
    And you get back to the STATE = Please Suck
pansexual wrote:Sorry if I make it more complicated. I work in software development, but not as a programmer. Instead I write down the logic. So if it helps I can provide user stories, Feature driven designs or alike e.g. logical UML diagrams.
Any kind of help will be much apreciatted. Some days I spend more time writting the manuals or the post than coding :(
pansexual wrote: For the suggestions:
Those would be great. With my tries it looked to me that a fail still counts the number of required sucks down.
Yes, it was coded like that. When you fail the counter decreases. When I started coding the program I wasn't sure if the idea was going to work. I do not want to have people stuck in a loop because the program doesn't recognises when the blowjob has been made.
What if the camera or the dildo moves? You'll never drop the remaining sucks, so if you are not using an alternative release method (a very stupid idea if someone does not) then you'll be stuck. Remember that the program is a beta (more than a beta is a proof of concept), so I needed to know if it worked fine on different computers, different lights and colors, etc...

If we get a point where the program works fine on most people computer it will work like the fitness unpersonal trainer: when you fail you'll get an extra suck to do (and punishment, of course).
pansexual wrote:
If I understand it right, the countdown would be split into a first part in which you get punished if you do a successful such meanwhile, and the already existing second part, which punishes you if you don't perform the next suck within its time.
Sounds good for me.
And if I may add 4b- adding a third part of the countdown while I have to hold in for that time to get no punishment.
Oh, now I get the idea, sounds interesting. Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit so many things inside the gui :D
pansexual wrote:
I already am able to easily set how deep to suck and how far to pull out again with the given rectangles, so having them seperately would be even greater, but with colored strips I can compensate that. I love the third rectangle for the virtual restrain. It works great.
I can easily imagine a fourth rectangle for deepthroating. So I would set up that and a chance for making a normal suck into a deepthroat required. It would then just roll on every suck if it is a deepthroat, sound and picture would be required to give the user according feedback, and then the program would just check square "4" instead of "1".
Or maybe we can do that deepthroats decreases the counter in 2... anyway think that every new feature has to be coded and tested, and I want to dedicate less time to this kind of software and focus on other personal projects (sorry, I want to dedicate time to earn some extra money and make a travel with my wife).
I prefer to release a stable first version that works fine on everyone's computer and then update it (this summer I have updated 5 of my programs, so I guess that people can trust me when I say that I will update the program even if I leave the comunity for some time)
pansexual wrote:Proposal 6 and 7 are unneccessary in my opinion. Most of us won't ever use that option. Though if it's easy sending the taken pictures doesn't that difficult (maybe the final send confirm could be).
Well, I think like you, but we have to respect that others would lke to have this kind of options incuded in the program.That's why I like to make the program work opening external programs for teasing or releasing: you can use whatever program writted in whatever language that you want so if sexdemon wants this feature it can be coded like an external program. If I have the time I would liked to write a sort of instructions about coding with Autoit (If I've been able to learn everyone can), so the rest of the comunity would code and share different programs. But I do not ave the time :(

The idea itself is good, but maybe to make a standalone program. Maybe like a release method. You get the key and if you are not able to free yourself in 20 seconds the program wil upload the photos. Not my cup of tea but, in fact, for my personal use I'm happy with the Motion Detector and the CD Tray Opener simple,but one of the most downloaded programs were the Fitnes Unpersonal Trainer (you never know what people is going to like)
pansexual wrote:I'd like to add suggestions:
9- Currently there is only one fail and punishment when breaking the virtual restrain. Would be nice if I could set that to regularly (every second missing it adds).
10- A simple sound if a suck is successful like in a previous version would be nice. Not every situation is made for looking at the monitor.
11- Free setting of suck countdown. Instead of the premade without, normal, fast speeds I would like to set my own time for each suck. In seconds should be sufficient.
12- Cohort sucks timer. I already noticed the problem that you cannot keep up the speed all the time, but in average you'd like to force a high speed and a lot of sucks. So how about making a second countdown for a big chunk of sucks. To define it more, I would like to define a number of sucks and a forced time for them with the result of a fail. So I could set a low speed = high time for each single suck, but set a high speed = low total time for several sucks. For start, it could be set for all sucks, especially if I could set the added time/sucks per fail seperately from the single sucks timer.
13- Just for a far future, but being able to already randomize the number of total sucks is great. Would be even nicer if I could do that a) for the added time/sucks by fail, b) for the single suck time as different from suck to suck. Would be also nice to other numbers like having to hold the deepthroat etc.
9: Once you break the virtual restrain there's no way I really know that you are covering with your mouth again or that you are cheating and you just have putted your face between the camera and the dildo. At least until we have a second camera working, and that is going to take a lot of time until I get my laptop fixed (this pc can barely move one webcam stream and I can only use my wife's computer for testing pourposes).

10: Remember that some selfbondager use activated by sound teasing devices. That's why the voices will be an option and not a must.
Aps! I want to thank jason88888 for sending me some female records (sorry, haven't though about saying thanks before :oops: )

11,12 and 13 sound fine. Thanks

Greets from Barcelona
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for all the feedback. And don't worry about the language. I guess most of us don't speak native english, me too btw. And no pressure on the proposals, they are just that, but good to hear that you like some of them.

By the way I just tested again today at daylight with blue strips on a black dildo, and everything worked really really fine. Now that you outlined the logic more detailled, I understand whats going on much better.
qwerty212 wrote:
pansexual wrote: For the suggestions:
Yes, it was coded like that. When you fail the counter decreases. When I started coding the program I wasn't sure if the idea was going to work. I do not want to have people stuck in a loop because the program doesn't recognises when the blowjob has been made.
What if the camera or the dildo moves? You'll never drop the remaining sucks, so if you are not using an alternative release method (a very stupid idea if someone does not) then you'll be stuck. Remember that the program is a beta (more than a beta is a proof of concept), so I needed to know if it worked fine on different computers, different lights and colors, etc...

If we get a point where the program works fine on most people computer it will work like the fitness unpersonal trainer: when you fail you'll get an extra suck to do (and punishment, of course).
*Smiles :) and shuts up patiently :gag: *
qwerty212 wrote:
pansexual wrote:
Or maybe we can do that deepthroats decreases the counter in 2... anyway think that every new feature has to be coded and tested, and I want to dedicate less time to this kind of software and focus on other personal projects (sorry, I want to dedicate time to earn some extra money and make a travel with my wife).
I prefer to release a stable first version that works fine on everyone's computer and then update it (this summer I have updated 5 of my programs, so I guess that people can trust me when I say that I will update the program even if I leave the comunity for some time)
2 counts for a deepthroat sounds like a good alternative or option to be.
qwerty212 wrote:
pansexual wrote:Proposal 6 and 7 are unneccessary in my opinion. Most of us won't ever use that option. Though if it's easy sending the taken pictures doesn't that difficult (maybe the final send confirm could be).
Well, I think like you, but we have to respect that others would lke to have this kind of options incuded in the program.That's why I like to make the program work opening external programs for teasing or releasing: you can use whatever program writted in whatever language that you want so if sexdemon wants this feature it can be coded like an external program. If I have the time I would liked to write a sort of instructions about coding with Autoit (If I've been able to learn everyone can), so the rest of the comunity would code and share different programs. But I do not ave the time :(
Just wanted to add feedback to this proposal. Hope the others including sexdemon do so to, so at least you can see which new features or changes are more desired than others.
Autoit, hmm, guess I take a look and internet research at least.
qwerty212 wrote:9: Once you break the virtual restrain there's no way I really know that you are covering with your mouth again or that you are cheating and you just have putted your face between the camera and the dildo. At least until we have a second camera working, and that is going to take a lot of time until I get my laptop fixed (this pc can barely move one webcam stream and I can only use my wife's computer for testing purposes).
I like using the program with hands fixed on my back, and like to setup the scenario in a way to avoid such exploit. But you are right: it's a big effort just to be able to use that option.
qwerty212 wrote:10: Remember that some selfbondager use activated by sound teasing devices. That's why the voices will be an option and not a must.
Also true, interferes with such desires. Either the one or the others.

Again many many thanks for you feedback and patience.