Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.2

Post by iluvplanes1 »

Bring it on! Thanks qWertyuiop!
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.2

Post by qwerty212 »

Here is it a pdf teling you how to compile the scripts in your computer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tp3lrdwinpqbc3i

If you have any trouble please contact me.

Greets from Barcelona

PS: New Beta released: Version 0.4. Now you can setup vertical blowjobs.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lqcw4eemn4wtwq5

PS: you are not going to believe it... but qwerty is not my real name :rofl: (and maybe one of the worst nick in all the forum).
Last edited by qwerty212 on 08 Aug 2011, 10:27, edited 2 times in total.
zappy

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.3

Post by zappy »

Use of a ball is a good idea, but it adds hardware complexity. The beauty of this program is complex hardware is not needed. A suggestion I would like to make is the use of two cams to ensure the mouth is over the dildo. The cams would be set up in opposite directions, both pointing towards the dildo. It is not as good as the ball, but it would make for a far simpler setup.
Last edited by zappy on 07 Aug 2011, 05:57, edited 2 times in total.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Yours is a good idea to be really sure that the user doesn't leave the virtual restrain. But instead of moving the head towards and backwards I also want to be forced to suck the dildo.

The best I think may be to put a menu at the beggining of the final version asking you how many webcams do you want to use. Something like:
Sin título.png
Anyway only Iluvplanes have reported some feedback, so I don't know if the programs works fine on other people computers or with others webcams, so I just do not want dedicate time including new features when maybe it doesn't works and maybe it needs to be completely rewritted from zero :x

Greets from Barcelona
zappy

Post by zappy »

qwerty212 wrote:Yours is a good idea to be really sure that the user doesn't leave the virtual restrain. But instead of moving the head towards and backwards I also want to be forced to suck the dildo.
I agree, the suck ball is much better, I was just thinking of an additional option for some people, that making hardware is too complex for them. Using two cams at opposite sides is less complex.

This program can also be used to force fuck a dildo mounted on a wall. Instead of face towards the dildo, the user can bend over with dildo behind, then the only way to cover and uncover the color is to fuck the dildo dogie style.
To force screw dogie, your idea as shown below would be needed, the suck portion could not be used.

jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

Hi.
Just testing a bit and I found some issues:

Using silverlight
- The image is upside down
- I cant resize the rectangle (make it shorter)

Non silverlight
- when clicking the test button when we fail the blowjob, I've got an error
Error: Variable used without being declared.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Sorry Qwerty, I'm experiencing similar problems on the XP Netbook. Which not really a suitable machine anyway. I will give it another try on the main machine when they delivery my new webcam.
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.4

Post by qwerty212 »

zappy wrote: I agree, the suck ball is much better, I was just thinking of an additional option for some people, that making hardware is too complex for them. Using two cams at opposite sides is less complex.

This program can also be used to force fuck a dildo mounted on a wall. Instead of face towards the dildo, the user can bend over with dildo behind, then the only way to cover and uncover the color is to fuck the dildo dogie style.
To force screw dogie, your idea as shown below would be needed, the suck portion could not be used.

Sorry zappy I'm a bit lost with your post. D'you mean using the program like that?:
With current beta is possible to perform this kind of scenario. The thing is to have a monitor infront of you showing the program window, so you'll know where the virtaul restrain area is and you'll be forced to do not take the dildo out of your body (I'm afraid about lubrication with this kind of scenario).

And please remember that the virtual restrain feature is optional, you can play sessions without it, just covering and uncovering the standard searching areas.
(that is one of the things that I need to know, if with differents webcams and using differents colors on the dildo on differents light conditions the programs is able always to see if you're sucking or not the dildo).
If you have a dildo with a skinny color you can apply on it some insulating tape of another color (blues are the best ones for our pourpose).
jennifer.bh wrote:Hi.
Just testing a bit and I found some issues:

Using silverlight
- The image is upside down
- I cant resize the rectangle (make it shorter)

Non silverlight
- when clicking the test button when we fail the blowjob, I've got an error
Hello jennifer.bh
jennifer.bh wrote: - The image is upside down
Inside the webcam folder there is an html file (is the one that showes the webcam stream on the screen). Could you please open it double clicking?
Also could you test that any other silverlight aplication shows the webcam stream fine? just visit this website:http://www.silverlighttoys.com/Samples/ ... erSandbox/
jennifer.bh wrote: - I cant resize the rectangle (make it shorter)
Fixed! Thanks a lot,I dismissed a - signal
20z5fkw.gif
20z5fkw.gif (28.19 KiB) Viewed 9811 times
jennifer.bh wrote: - when clicking the test button when we fail the blowjob, I've got an error
D'you mean the test button to run the teasing program? Please try version 0.4 to see if it now works as desired:http://www.mediafire.com/?lqcw4eemn4wtwq5 (it was a bug on Version 0.2 that was fixed on version 0.3... but non silverlight versions there were only 0.1 and 0.2. Now all the releases will come with both updates versions).

LoKiT wrote:Sorry Qwerty, I'm experiencing similar problems on the XP Netbook. Which not really a suitable machine anyway. I will give it another try on the main machine when they delivery my new webcam.
Well, the webcam stream is a silverlight html file, it can be tested just opening the html file inside the webcam folder ( it will be a non silverlight version too).
The resize button is my fault, I have uploaded version 0.4, and the window now resizes fine again, and I have declared all the variables (i think it so). So this time it was my fault and not your netbook :(

But hey!!! We got another beta tester... and (s)he posts!!! :love:

Greets from Barcelona

PS: I update the first post with current version (0.4). Now the rar comes with also an updated non silverlight version and updated pdf with instruction manual.
zappy

Post by zappy »

qwerty212 wrote:
zappy wrote: Sorry zappy I'm a bit lost with your post. D'you mean using the program like that?:
Yes. This would give the program an additional use.

Obviously the girl could just cover and uncover the dildo by putting the dildo between her legs. However, by disabling the suck ball cam, it makes the program more adaptable for the additional dogie activity.
The only simple way I can think of that would prevent the girl from taking the dildo out of her pussy is for her to be tied tight, so she physically cannot pull out the dildo. She could only take it out half way, thus she become a sex slave to the machine since the machine could force her to vary the depth.

LUBRICATION:
You mentioned the problem with lubrication. The way to permit the user to use lubrication is to allow her to turn around and lubricate the dildo periodically. A way to do that is to use the CAM to recognize her hair color and high heal colors. If she turns around, she lose time or gets a slight shock. The program can know when she turns around by seeing her high heal color switch sides with her hair color. Collor/anklet color could also be used.

The best way to get the shoe/hair colors is to take a picture, put it into a form, then pick the color of the shoe/color directly.

ALSO: The user can reach around to lubricate. Leave enough leash chain to be able to reach back to apply lubricant.

A way to make sure that the dildo is in the pussy is a heat/light/oxygen sensor. The problem with this is the need to build complex hardware. In any event, with just the CAM the user would be forced to at least get down on all fours and go through the dogie screw motions.
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

Hi.

Just tried version 0.4:

I've got an error. After all settings, after clicking in "Start session", when the count down finish, I've get this error, both standard and silverlight:

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line 15108 (File "D:\temp\Self\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4\Standar Version\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4.exe"):

Error: Only Object-type variables allowed in a "With" statement.
OK

AutoIt Error
Line 15034 (File "D:\temp\Self\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4\Silverlight Version\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4 SL.exe"):

OK

My webcam image is still upside down. I tried the link qwerty212 told me and it is the same.
(My image in Standar Version is OK!)
Is there any settings I could do in my webcam?

Thanks for helping.
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5

Post by qwerty212 »

jennifer.bh wrote:Hi.

Just tried version 0.4:

I've got an error. After all settings, after clicking in "Start session", when the count down finish, I've get this error, both standard and silverlight:

AutoIt Error
Line 15108 (File "D:\temp\Self\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4\Standar Version\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4.exe"):

OK

AutoIt Error
Line 15034 (File "D:\temp\Self\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4\Silverlight Version\Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.4 SL.exe"):

OK

My webcam image is still upside down. I tried the link qwerty212 told me and it is the same.
(My image in Standar Version is OK!)
Is there any settings I could do in my webcam?

Thanks for helping.
Thanks to you for testing the program.

When I coded the non silverligth version I forgot that both version show on screen a flash object when the first countdown ends (and the flash object is inside the webcam folder).

Here it is an updated version without the flash (Version 0.5): http://www.mediafire.com/?safb2c3fcdb8dus and for newer versions I will try to embed the flash object inside the exe). If you want to see the flash (just a little animation put the webcam folder in the same folder than the non silverligth blowjob trainer.

Anyway on beta 0.5 there is not flash object, so you can test the program without the webcam folder (only for non silverlight version).

About the image updown, if even trying this webpage http://www.silverlighttoys.com/Samples/ ... erSandbox/ you get twisted image then you could try to uninstall and reinstall again silverlight (but, if you do not have a hd webcam both versions of the program are the same, one opens a html fil that uses silverlight webcam support and the standar version show webcam stream directly).

Zappy, have you tested the program? I need as much feedback as possible.

Greets from Barcelona

PS: I update the first post with the the link to the new beta.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Sorry qwerty but not having much luck, and getting AutoIt Errors. Will post some more when I get a chance.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LoKiT wrote:Sorry qwerty but not having much luck, and getting AutoIt Errors. Will post some more when I get a chance.
Thaks LoKiT, I really need some feedback, that's why I wanted to publish on the normal software forum.
Beta 0.5 got zero downloads before releasing it in the pblic software forum.

The more errors on the beta = less errors on final release.

Greets
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

qwerty212 wrote:
LoKiT wrote:Thaks LoKiT, I really need some feedback, that's why I wanted to publish on the normal software forum.
Beta 0.5 got zero downloads before releasing it in the pblic software forum.
I can understand the lack of feedback, but I downloaded it once to test the link and again on the netbook to test the software... 2 <> 0 :?
But it is a quite time of the year for the Forum with Holidays and people are away trying to enjoying some rays. I hope you get some some well earned feedback soon. There is nothing more frustrating feedback driven development than being in idle mode through a seemingly lack of response.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Mediafire said that beta 0.5 wasn't downloaded by anyone before I'd send to you the pm asking for thread moving.

Obviously I trust you more than mediafire.

And yes, is pretty fustrating the fact of being stopped because I don't know if the program works as expected on other people machines.
But I can't force people to try the programs... yet :mrgreen:

Maybe people is not much interested in this kind of software.

Greets from Barcelona