Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

stefani

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Post by stefani »

Awesome MasterDisaster. I think that would be a great addition to this already awesome program.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Stefani, you might want to have a look at some of the more ambitious suggestions being made for the 0.76-0.78 topic. They're talking about having a points based system rather than a counter with deepthroat demands - trying to mirror reality a bit - have arousal level go up faster or slower depending on what you're doing, having it drop off if you stop, etc. If MasterDisaster is sufficiently ambitious, I could see having settings to determine what kinds of activities work best and possibly setting up combos like you were suggesting, etc.

That said, the relatively simple pattern you describe could be set up already (in 0.78, anyway) - define the tip as normal, the midshaft (used to detect sucks) as your "position 1" and the base (for deepthroats) as your "position 2" and set it to demand deepthroats every 5 strokes and make you hold for 5 seconds each time. And if you want the holds to be at the same depth, you could probably overlap the detection boxes since the regular sucks don't use the box for the base and the deepthroats don't use the box for the shaft (as far as I can tell), so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

That said, it sounds like the point system is a rather significant modification (since it fundamentally changes the core scoring system of the program; you can't turn a Yahtzee computer game into a Dice-1000 computer game without revamping the core of the program, despite the fact they're both games played with 5 cubic dice), so, as exciting as it is, it likely won't be around for a while.

And some of the ideas are really mixing things up, like having to satisfy multiple partners and having them come back for more if it takes you too long...or calling in even more people to take advantage. All kinds of wild ideas being thrown around. Whether or not they're actually practical from a programming perspective is much harder to determine. (Well, theoretically, pretty much anything is doable, but we don't have a professional dev team on hand to make these ideas into reality.)
Stefan84

Post by Stefan84 »

I need help i cant set the color of teh dildo :(
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Firstly, the most up to date version can be found here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 9&start=60 - the fifth post down. Or you can try kevlar's version here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7504

The 0.79 version comes packaged with a manual. It's not exactly professional work (given I'm not exactly a professional at writing such things), but it covers how to select color. You may have to modify the tolerance setting - the manual describes that as well.

If you're still having trouble, we'll see what we can do.
Stefan84

Post by Stefan84 »

sorry but both DL liks woud get my facebook data

if you share it by an other hoster i can download it ....
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Facebook data? The 0.79 version does ask for a username and password, since it's not really intended for public file distribution, but they're specific to it and are given in the post right below the link.

5th one down - the first post is kevlar's initial release before he broke off his version into a separate thread.
Stefan84

Post by Stefan84 »

not the Program just the Hoster want it :)
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I know. When I download 0.79 (and redownloaded just now to test), it asks me for the username and password (boundanna and forum), then it lets me download it. No facebook prompts whatsoever.

It could be there's an invasive advertisement trying to harvest your facebook data, which is why I use adblock unless it's a site I actually want to support. (It prevents ads from loading, which in turn reduces the amount of money paid to the people hosting the ad since the contracts are based on traffic to the ad server, so it cuts down on revenue). It also prevents most of the in-browser phishing scams, fake alert boxes about fixing security, etc.
Stefan84

Post by Stefan84 »

This link isa ALWAYS asking

http://www.4shared.com/get/cfo67sxZ/sbb ... 101b1.html

ist the newest vrsion of blowjobtrainer
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Where'd that link come from?

Here:
MasterDisaster wrote:**Downloading the File**

Go to
http://bjt.crabdance.com:9001/BJT.rar

User is "boundanna", no quotes.
Password is "forum", no quotes.
That's the most recent version of MasterDisaster's work.
boundnewb

Post by boundnewb »

I keep getting a black screen. Tried the option of silverlight camera as well as my logitech webcam. the silverlight settings window displays a feed, but the program still shows blank.
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

Is this still being developed?

I've got some time on my hands again and after having a play with 0.79 last night and seeing the new features I got to thinking (along similar lines to what Tenderfoot suggests above). I don't believe AutoIt is the right choice for this application and if a complete re-write is not about to be delivered I will start development again (from scratch).

The main difference will be that the goal of the application will be to please the AI master (voice actors will be needed), not perform a number of sucks. No timer to meet, master will tell you what to do, following commands (related to depth and speed) will see you advance towards release, disobeying will see release slipping away. Masters will have their own likes and make realistic demands of you, according to their personalities.

I've also ordered a Arduino Nano to make a "breakout box" for the program. Obviously vibrator control is the number one goal, which I think I know how to do from my research. Perhaps this could be a thread of its own, but other than controlling a vibrator or three, what devices would you like such a program/hardware device to support?

Mich.
o2l8

Post by o2l8 »

Why not a raspberry pi? Should have all the inputs and outputs you might need. And cheap to make controllers. If this could be developed as a stand alone, it would be almost plug and play.
Mich9

Post by Mich9 »

o2l8 wrote:Why not a raspberry pi? Should have all the inputs and outputs you might need. And cheap to make controllers. If this could be developed as a stand alone, it would be almost plug and play.
The Arduino based solution can be used for all kinds of other programs (especially self bondage, but not limited to) -who doesn't want to be able to have control of when their toys turn on and off (and speed control, rapid on-off, etc)?

Other than that, there's the issue that the Raspberry Pi only has one pwm output, which means it can only control a single motor unless you expand it. Ironically, people expand the Pi's pwm control by plugging in an Arduino.
Price - the Arduino clones are cheap.
Everyone already has a computer, having to plug a screen and a keyboard and a mouse and audio and power is a pain.

I'm hoping to make a number of the Arduino based toy controllers, perhaps even customised (hardware and software) for people. Most people probably just want to control a vibrator or two, but if running a pump or an air compressor is your thing, I don't see why it can't happen after the vibe control is sorted out.

Mich.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@Mich9,

I have delivered a complete re-write of this application from scratch in C++, details in the SBBJ v1 thread. I have also been working on a second iteration / re-write to make it more flexible and extensible for changes and new features, including some along the lines you mention. I have added one feature, allowing 'warnings' to be issued if the proper depth, or held time is not reached, and another to provide similar warnings if suck speed is not maintained. The concept of a required number of sucks remains; after a certain amount of 'warnings', required sucks, release time, and / or some punishment app. can all be used as incentive / punishment.

Perhaps a collaboration rather than another full rewrite may be possible.

kevlar