Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

auandi

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5

Post by auandi »

I love this program, the whole idea is amazing and what's been worked out so far is great. I also like a lot of the ideas already posted here by sexdemon and pansexual. I also had some ideas and thought I'd share.

The first set of ideas are about the pacing of each suck. I think there should maybe be a sound played periodically to tell you how fast to be going. Kind of like a metronome there could be a "tick" for each up or down movement you have to do. That way there can be different standards (adjustable of course) that can either punish you or add more sucks or time each time you are outside of the tolerances you set. It could also let you be very specific by setting the exact beats per minute speed or setting a range and let the computer pick one at random or maybe even "speed up" or "slow down" throughout the session. If you then also add a fourth box for random "deepthroat" like others suggested there could be a different sound to tell you to deepthroat. That way you don't have to have you're computer set up to see the screen for it to give you instructions. Letting the program give such detailed instructions (optionally) and punishing you for each time you don't meet those standards would add so much to the program.

The second big thought was about the fact that the "blowjob sessions" only happen at the beginning. If you're locked up in such a way that you can blow a dildo at the start, why couldn't you have multiple "blowjob sessions" within each time you run the program?If you're going to be locked up for say 2 hours, for example, you could set it to add an extra 100-300 blows (plus however many more you earned by punishments) randomly throughout the two hours in groups of 20-50 or more at a time giving you a 1 minute warning to get into place before each blowjob session. So you'll always be ready to be told by the program to get sucking again.

I'm no programmer so what sounds to me like a simple addition may actually be crazy complicated but these were the two things I instantly thought of to add to the program that haven't already been said.
jemm

Post by jemm »

What an awesome idea and implementation. I spent about 2 hours today setting it up, and it worked a treat.

The anticipation as you lock the last lock and watch the timer before the session starts is exquisite.

Secondary release was for about 2 hours (ok, I'm a lightweight!), and the initial time was only half an hour, to give me some incentive to do it properly.

So, off I went in 5,

Premature ejaculation! :rofl:
MKu

Post by MKu »

Is there a way to extract a color-code from a photo (like the pipette in paint) instead of using this color-picker window?

PS: Beta 0.5 works on my laptop
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

auandi wrote:I love this program, the whole idea is amazing and what's been worked out so far is great. I also like a lot of the ideas already posted here by sexdemon and pansexual. I also had some ideas and thought I'd share.
Thanks and welcome to the forum auandi. Ideas are always welcomed (but it doesn't mean that they are going to be included in the program).
auandi wrote:The first set of ideas are about the pacing of each suck. I think there should maybe be a sound played periodically to tell you how fast to be going. Kind of like a metronome there could be a "tick" for each up or down movement you have to do. That way there can be different standards (adjustable of course) that can either punish you or add more sucks or time each time you are outside of the tolerances you set. It could also let you be very specific by setting the exact beats per minute speed or setting a range and let the computer pick one at random or maybe even "speed up" or "slow down" throughout the session. If you then also add a fourth box for random "deepthroat" like others suggested there could be a different sound to tell you to deepthroat. That way you don't have to have you're computer set up to see the screen for it to give you instructions. Letting the program give such detailed instructions (optionally) and punishing you for each time you don't meet those standards would add so much to the program.
When I was in high school studing phisics my teacher uses to said that some times the biggest problem when you are trying to solve an exercise is pass from the real world to maths. I'll have to think about how can these ideas can be implemented.

auandi wrote:The second big thought was about the fact that the "blowjob sessions" only happen at the beginning. If you're locked up in such a way that you can blow a dildo at the start, why couldn't you have multiple "blowjob sessions" within each time you run the program?If you're going to be locked up for say 2 hours, for example, you could set it to add an extra 100-300 blows (plus however many more you earned by punishments) randomly throughout the two hours in groups of 20-50 or more at a time giving you a 1 minute warning to get into place before each blowjob session. So you'll always be ready to be told by the program to get sucking again.
The idea was to perform a blowjob and pay with time tied every time that you fail. But your idea sound fine for me. When I get my laptop fixed I'll start to work on the second camera and some of the ideas posted so far.
auandi wrote:I'm no programmer so what sounds to me like a simple addition may actually be crazy complicated but these were the two things I instantly thought of to add to the program that haven't already been said.
I'm not a programmer neither, but you're right. Some additions can supose weeks of work. Please notice that this kind of programs are very sensitive material. People can get hurted or trapped if not used correctly or if I do a error coding (even just changing the position of one line of the code).

Greets from Barcelona

MKu wrote:Is there a way to extract a color-code from a photo (like the pipette in paint) instead of using this color-picker window?

PS: Beta 0.5 works on my laptop
Sorry but I don't get the idea of what do you mean.

If you grag the tool marked in red over the webcam stream and drop it over the dildo you'll get an exact match of the color to be looked for.
If you explain me a little how do you use the program or what are your needs maybe I can do something special for you.

Thanks for the feedback, what's OS are you running? What version of the programs do you use( silverlight one or standard)?

Greets from Barcelona
MKu

Post by MKu »

darn...

missed the pipette

OK. just ignore my post

Im using standard version beta 0.5 with Win XP pro SP2 on a 4 year old laptop
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

Hey Qwerty,

I just wanted to say that it is a really cool program! I have just tried it out...! And it works very cool...

Thanks allot qwerty!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks a lot BoundSoul. Feedback is allways apreciatted, but when it comes from someone who does selfbondage apps is even more apreciatted.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

Well i will test it again soon. I do not have time but when i do have time i will help for sure. btw i have become a big fan of you MR. Qweyou rty. Thank you for another great thing.

oh its a vista 64 do you need more info then that? i think its a 4gb ram and its a laptop
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks a lot Slinky. I need to know what do you mean when you said that the program crahes in your computer. It freezes? It just exits?

It would be very inportant if you can reproduce the failure more times , because it can be a bug.

Greets from Barcelona
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

gracias qwerty, yo lo haré cuando tenga la oportunidad. Tal vez este fin de semana

Yo no hablo español, pero me pareció que sería fácil para usted

Saluda desde California

to translate to english speakers. I am hopefully going to test this weekend. :)
mat666

Post by mat666 »

Hi qwerty,

I want to thank you for your wonderful programs. I am loving every one of them :)
Keep up the good work.

So how is the blowjob trainer going? I cant wait to try it but it is still beta :)

One thing that comes to mind when it comes to features is to have a silent mode. This way someone who has estim devices connected to the audio output of the pc could use it without sound interfering with the signals (except for the pain.exe part of course - this should be the only thing that generates sounds).

Another thing I saw in the apps pictures is the ability to use a dildo to fuck yourself. I do not think that it is possible with the color finder app. So maybe this could be a variant for the blowjob trainer. To make it also work with fucking a dildo with the ability to set speed of how fast you must ride it etc.

Mat
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

mat666 wrote:Hi qwerty
Hi Mat666 :hi: Welcome to the forum
mat666 wrote:I want to thank you for your wonderful programs. I am loving every one of them :)
Keep up the good work.
Thank you. I will go to retirement soon, but there are a lot of good programmers doing amazing selfbondage stuff that we are going to enjoy.
mat666 wrote:So how is the blowjob trainer going? I cant wait to try it but it is still beta :)
I haven't touched the program since the last beta was released. The computer with the source code died and I need to convince my wife about the importance of repairing the laptop instead of using her computer.
mat666 wrote:One thing that comes to mind when it comes to features is to have a silent mode. This way someone who has estim devices connected to the audio output of the pc could use it without sound interfering with the signals (except for the pain.exe part of course - this should be the only thing that generates sounds).
Is the way the program works. The sounds will be optional.
mat666 wrote:Another thing I saw in the apps pictures is the ability to use a dildo to fuck yourself. I do not think that it is possible with the color finder app. So maybe this could be a variant for the blowjob trainer. To make it also work with fucking a dildo with the ability to set speed of how fast you must ride it etc.

Mat
I think that the most obvious problem when using anus instead of mouth would be the lubrication, but thanks for giving ideas. All points of view are welcome.

Greets from Barcelona.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

I had to think about the safety issue with the penalty time. How about doing it vice versa instead? When setting up, the user determines the basic time until the release, and every blow reduces the time.

Currently I am still looking for a good punishment way. Since I use a laptop, triggering per cd-device doesn't work (since it won't close), arduino card seems very complicated to me, and bark collar doesn't work. Anyone ideas for the most simple triggering of non-laptop devices per running a program? There are many ways what like a button or power switch.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
aaaccc

Post by aaaccc »

Why do not use good old LPT?
You can turn on/off up to 10 devices.
USB -> LPT you can buy cheap, and control unit is very easy to made (and also cheap).

Under XP/Vista/W7 you need external libraries to access LPT port, but they are common and free.

I attached simple schematic of LPT controlled unit, for LPT 1pin.
It allows You to control one 230V device (for example light a bulb).

In program you can set up for example:
1. Tease: Switch [on] pin [D0] for [5] seconds.
2. Relase: Switch [off] Pin [D1] (disable 200kg door electromagnet)
3. Pleasure1: Turn [on] [D2]
4. Pleasure2: ....
5. Predicament: .....

CD tray relase is simple and it's good, but using arduino card sounds like IncredibleMachine (old game) if You can control devices directly.

Sorry about my engrish.
Attachments
lpt_device.gif
lpt_device.gif (2.43 KiB) Viewed 8910 times
mechwilliam

Post by mechwilliam »

qwerty212 wrote:Thank you. I will go to retirement soon, but there are a lot of good programmers doing amazing selfbondage stuff that we are going to enjoy.
qwerty212 wrote:The computer with the source code died and I need to convince my wife about the importance of repairing the laptop instead of using her computer.
Hello qwerty212,
I'm truly thankful for your wonderful work in programming, the Motion Monitor program is superb and has added a lot of fun to SB sessions,
It's sad to see you quit doing programs,
but at least, could you share what's left of source codes ?

I hope not all the programs' sources were lost.

Thank you!