Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Post by qwerty212 »

DevoTV wrote:Sad to hear the progess on the promising new features is stopped: I really like that awesome piece of software. *ggg*

Especially the 2-cam-feature and sound support would be great - as well as saving the zone data, pauses and so on. I'm also looking forward for the new sound files instead of the "beep" sounds.

Is there any way to encourage you programmers to further develop the software? (begging seems to be inappropriate..)

I'm pretty sure that there is a much bigger user group for this Beta than one might assume regarding the number of discussion members here. For me it is one of the most useful programs available here on boundanna. Thumbs up! :D

Regards,
Devo
Hello DevoTV and welcome to the forum.

The development of this or of any software is not a case of begging rather than a matter of do not have free time to spend.
My personal situation has changed in the last months, so I just can not spend any time at the moment in this (and any) project.

So far I have released:
  • >The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 1, 2, 2.5 and Beta 3
    >The Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer with 3 updates
    >The Selfbondage Color Finder 1, 2 and a modified version to use during a videocall to let your partner tease you and release you
    >The Selfbondage Motion Detector 1 and 1.1
    >The Selfbondage LoKiT(able) Webcam
    >The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version (up to 7 updates)
    >The Selfbondage Sound Studio
    >The Selfbondage Memory Game (with up to 600 questions, 2 images edited per question and 300 more to come)*Thanks to those that has collaborated
    >The Selfbondage Memory Game Question Creator
    >The Chimera's Memory Game (a modified version to be used in Chimera's Bondage shoots) *Thanks to Mr C from Chimera's Bondage. You rock!
    >The Selfbondage Random Penalties
    >The first and the last versions of the Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer
    >A lot of punishment and release little programs to be invoked from my other programs
Most of the programs above do include their own Instruction Manual. Some of them has been translated to Spanish.

Just imagine how many hours for a non-programmer like me would mean all this work...

And there are a lot of projects that are stopped, abandoned or just paused. There have been a lot of ideas that are still waiting for a better moment:
  • >One user asked via PM for a forced cycling program to use like the Fitness Unpersonal Trainer:
    He never contacted back, so I didn't know if it was worth finishing it

>I wanted to create a program to play the TipToes Fun scenario:
    It was going to allow 2 cameras, keyboard input... finally descarted because it was too similar to other programs that I have done.

>I also wanted to create a virtual cage using a laptop and a bluetooth device. No images, I deleted all the work. The idea was to put your laptop with the keys hanging in a high position and you'll no be able to get close to it because you've with you another laptop in a bag or a mobile phone with the bluetooth activated. The closer you get to the keys, the stronger the BT signal will be. There was not easy to improve under Windows envoirememts (reading about it I noticed that under MACOS is easier to get a signal strengh by percent

>Another project there was like a sniper game where you were forced to cum in certain regions of the screen:
    A webcam running a sobel operator in real time to detect your "shoots". Finally discarted because I was not able to imagine how to include it inside a real session.

>Another complex project is one to let you be controlled via internet by another person:

Something similar to this image:
    Multiple cameras, limited by user teasings, etc...
Even behind the unreleased projects there are a lot of hours and tests.

When I showed the images with the new features of the Blowjob Trainer I was coding like 5 hours every weekend. Now I don't have that time.

But when I get back this free time the projects above and newer to come will be resumed.

Greets from Barcelona
slave2mywife

Post by slave2mywife »

i just found you guys and your marvellous projects, esp. qwerty's projects! We are going to set up Blowjob Trainer, not exactly for self bondage, but to use with my domme wife. It's way easier for Her to control my performance on the dildo with software.
i have downloaded 0.74 and it works with my webcam. However, the download packages do not include the user manual mentioned in this thread, nor could i google it. Is there a user manual, and could someone upload it somewhere?

i am sorry if this question is already answered, there are so huge amounts of posts and i did not go through everything.

Another question. We are interested in a pony boy training scenario where pain.exe would run if webcam does NOT notice movement in a certain time frame. Pony would stand restrained in one place and be forced to raise knees to a certain height at certain intervals. With training interval could shorten and/or bar be raised. Cam would be set up to survey the space where a knee would have to be raised. Is there any software that operates so?
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

My goodness qwert212! You have some fantastic ideas. We should set up some donations so you can quit your day job. :lol:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

slave2mywife wrote:i just found you guys and your marvellous projects, esp. qwerty's projects! We are going to set up Blowjob Trainer, not exactly for self bondage, but to use with my domme wife. It's way easier for Her to control my performance on the dildo with software.
i have downloaded 0.74 and it works with my webcam. However, the download packages do not include the user manual mentioned in this thread, nor could i google it. Is there a user manual, and could someone upload it somewhere?

i am sorry if this question is already answered, there are so huge amounts of posts and i did not go through everything.

Another question. We are interested in a pony boy training scenario where pain.exe would run if webcam does NOT notice movement in a certain time frame. Pony would stand restrained in one place and be forced to raise knees to a certain height at certain intervals. With training interval could shorten and/or bar be raised. Cam would be set up to survey the space where a knee would have to be raised. Is there any software that operates so?
Hello slave2mywife and welcome to the forum. he latest Selfbondage Blowjob Traiiners didn't got a instruction manual (Mich rewritted the whole program so the first manual was not anymore useful).

Will think about the pony scenario.
ernesto wrote:My goodness qwert212! You have some fantastic ideas. We should set up some donations so you can quit your day job. :lol:
Don't worry, considering how things are in Spain, I will lose my job sooner or later... Image
slave2mywife

Post by slave2mywife »

I have now read through the 21 pages thread. A bit difficult to follow sometimes. Anyways, i found enough instructions and we will try this as soon as i get it set up.
Is the problem with the penalty calculation in release countdown corrected in 0.74/75 download?
And what actually happened to Mich?
This SW will surely be a hit eventually and i hope qwerty or the new programmer will find the time to redevelop the virtual restraint !!
slave2mywife

Post by slave2mywife »

ok, we tried the software today, and it worked fine, thanks qwerty and mich. But it required extra lighting from the side of the camera to detect the sucks, and also changing the setting for accuracy to 100. After that it worked fine. i used the preset 100 sucks, and managed to go up to 90 with only one fail, but then i had to ask Mistress to press esc. Surprising how one's jaw gets tired after 60 sucks or so. Well, i had to take it up my throat each time, that made it tiresome. my collar was tied to the rig holding the black largish butt plug that i sucked, and my hands tied behind my back. Next we are buying some voice-driven e-toy... Probably erostek et-232...

Anyone who tries it out: instructions are found on page 8 of this thread. Drag the colour selector on the webcom pic after moving boxes in place. Boxes may overlap (especially if the laptop is not near the dildo)
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

Hello All,

As a heads up, Qwerty212 gave me a copy of the source code, and I've been playing around with it. Much like him I don't have a lot of time, but I want to push out an update to everyone to keep interest in the project. I have made the following improvements:

1) Remember Color selection in between program runs
2) Application will prompt you to select either SilverLight or DirectShow for your camera (only 1 app version now)
3) Choose between Master/Mistress/Default/No sounds. The test button also works. The Master sounds are located in "\Sounds\Man\", Mistress is in "\Sounds\Woman\", original sounds are in "\Sounds\Default\". I have selected a few defaults for Master and Mistress but all the sounds included are in the Sounds.rar file. Default sounds are the old ones you are all used to.

I do have 1 question for anyone who can answer, has anyone gotten DirectShow (SBJT v0.75) to work? I can't seem to make it happen on my PC (Windows 7 32bit) with my camera (Creative USB Cam) (SilverLight works fine though so I've been testing with that). I would like to make sure that it works before releasing the application into the wild. If you would be able to help me test post to this thread or PM me.

Mostly I've been making internal improvements (removed 400 lines of code) to help myself understand whats going on with the program since I'm just learning AutoIt.

Special thanks to Qweryt212 for making a kick ass program for us all to enjoy.

Also if anyone has any semi easy feature requests or bug fixes, I can try and include them before I push out the update (hopefully in a week or so.)

-MasterDisaster
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks for your hard work. I have no internet conection at the moment at home, but I will test it as soon as possible.

Remember that the thanks for latest vversions should be adressed to Mich9 (where are you man?)

Greets from Barcelona
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

Hallo all
I am new here and my english is very bad. so if somebody find some mistakes take it as a present :wink:
i test the last bjt and find it realy good greets to the programmers. but i still hope that the virtual restraint will also come this the update pleasepleaseplease :roll:
bye bound4fun
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@bound4fun

Since I last posted I have also added the "Sucks to Rest" feature and implemented some of the other features that Qwerty212 outlined in one of the previous updates. Sadly, the Virtual restraint feature is about a month away still, but I am working diligently on it. Hopefully in this next update you will find a few new things you will enjoy :)
slave2mywife

Post by slave2mywife »

MasterDisaster,
I think virtualrestraint would be the most important feature to bring back.
s2MW
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

hallo masterdisaster sbjt 0.75 works but only with an external usb Webcam. the internal Webcam is working this sbjt 0.74 and silverlight.
bye bound4fun
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@All

I finally pushed out the new update (0.76 and yes it has the virtual restraint), check the software forum for details.

-MasterDisaster
stefani

Post by stefani »

I didn't see this in any posts I read, but I also didn't go through all 20+ pages. I was thinking it should have a hold counter as well. Since it can ensure you don't pull it out too far, it should also have the feature to require a count covering spot 2. e.g. stroke 5 times without uncovering spot 1, then hold for 5 seconds over spot 2, stroke 5 more times without reveling spot 1, hold for 5 seconds over spot 2, etc.

Thoughts?
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

@stefani

I had been looking over the code to do something like that previously. Right now the program can be somewhat monotonous, since only 2 real actions can be performed (suck and deep). Some more variation on what is happening would be fun. I will look into this some more since I have time this week, and I might include it in the new "Difficulty Level" setting.

-MasterDisaster