Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Mich9

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Post by Mich9 »

kevlar wrote: I have delivered a complete re-write of this application from scratch in C++, details in the SBBJ v1 thread.
As far as re-writes go, that's some very nice work. I only had a quick play with it but moving it on to C++ is definitely an improvement. I was intending to use C++ too, but I hadn't decided on Qt.

I have also been working on a second iteration / re-write to make it more flexible and extensible for changes and new features, including some along the lines you mention. I have added one feature, allowing 'warnings' to be issued if the proper depth, or held time is not reached, and another to provide similar warnings if suck speed is not maintained. The concept of a required number of sucks remains; after a certain amount of 'warnings', required sucks, release time, and / or some punishment app. can all be used as incentive / punishment.

Perhaps a collaboration rather than another full rewrite may be possible.
Certainly happy to discuss it with you (PM?). The gist of my idea is to turn the program into more of a game than a by the numbers bondage program. No timer bars or numbers on display, just voice instruction and perhaps an overall progress bar is all the feedback necessary. Setup would involve choosing a master (or three) and setting a maximum time, with early release possible once the AI has been satisfied. Different AI masters will like different things, but in general the last 1/4 of the progress bar should be more work than the first 1/4. No target boxes, the program will track how deep you're going as a percentage and tell you to go deeper if the AI wants that, or faster, or slower. The idea is to make it more demanding and less predictable, with good consistent performance being rewarded through the arduino, and perhaps also the inverse. I'd like the program to feel more like "training for a BJ" than performing repetitions.

Mich.
LtDenali

Post by LtDenali »

I created an account just for this...

I found this program a few days ago. I was absolutely floored that someone developed this, and I'm super excited to see that it's in active development. I wouldn't use it, but I tried to test it out on my laptop just to see, only to re-discover that my laptop battery is at 0% constantly, so the program auto-stopped. xD If I were better with electronics I'd want to interface this with a bluetooth transmitter, then wire some vibrators/electricity toys with bluetooth receivers for remote control fun >:)

Anyway, I'm hoping to buy a decently high-quality microphone soonish. If you guys want a male to record some voices or something, I'd be happy to do it. Just let me know what you want me to say (This would be my first time voice acting though).

Keep it up guys, this is amazing!
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

I tried to run on Windows 8 but it does not recognize my notebook cam.

What can I do?

Thanks,
luxorian

Post by luxorian »

I have completed my first SBBJ lesson. It was amazing! 200 sucks, kneeling, swetty, horny... Nice. Thank you for that. I hope I find out how use version two... :-) :gag: :rofl: :D
jaone76

Post by jaone76 »

hello I downloaded the selbondage blowjob Trainer 0.8 and my computer is running Windows 8 and there is no function "virtual restrain" is this normal? that is another version available?
Capture.PNG
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jaone76 wrote:hello I downloaded the selbondage blowjob Trainer 0.8 and my computer is running Windows 8 and there is no function "virtual restrain" is this normal? that is another version available?
Capture.PNG
Hi Jaone and welcome to the forum. There is a little confusion about this (I guess that you are the same guy that have comented in my blog).

I quit programming on version 0.5. The GUI was like this:

After my retirement a nice guy called Mich9 asked for the source of the program and it completely rewritted it turning it into what you have:

He left the project after some really good updates. His version didn't have the virtual restrain included (but it's safer to use than mine's).

And finally kevlar did a great multi-platorm version (that works better and smother) called simply SBBJ v2.

You can get it here:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7980

Greets from Barcelona
EJL666

Post by EJL666 »

Hi,

I gave managed to download this now version 0.74 problem now is I don't know how to set it up.

I don't know what each setting does and I cannot find any instructions

Help.
Play safe

EJL
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

ELJ,good luck.
after a couple of weeks i finally have it downloaded too,i think.at first it wouldnt recognize my camera,and after i finally got it to do that now it says some of the files are incomplete or something.anyway it wont work.
if you get it up and running will you please tell me where you downloaded it from and how you managed it,
i bought a new dildo just for this program and it is getting frustrating.
EJL666

Post by EJL666 »

I cant remember where i managed to download it from.

Drop me your email address in a PM and i will see if i can email you the program

Regrads
EJL
Play safe

EJL
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i finally got it to work.DAMN.i have never done anything like that and i loved it.now my jaw hurts:)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

question.can i just record some files and replace them in the sounds file in sbbj .75 just by giving them the same name and removing the originals?
i am trying to have the progran say things like come "suck this dick if you ever want to get lose" to start the cucking,"good job just keep it up" for the sucking file,and "hold it deep" for the deep file.
it think it would be better than beep,honh and whatever that other noise is.
EJL666

Post by EJL666 »

You seem to have it working then?

I can't get it to take any sucks off!

I don't know how it's working it out for giving the blowjob or how long you have to hold the deep throat for.
Play safe

EJL
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

well I just got windows 10 installed the other day, and I was trying different programs, and this program opens up but the squares stay on the top of all the windows I have opened, and the display to change the settings disappears, can anyone figure it out, or is there going to be a updated version hopefully soon,

I have tried opening the program in compatability mode, but nothing still,

tried several options, can get the display to stay up, it disappears, each time, thanks to whoever can fix it,,,

an update on what I have found so far,
if I want to use the program I must restart my computer each time,
so again I have windows 10 and it might be something with to coding but not sure,
thanks to how can solve it...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

This is a link to the source code:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
(A google drive link, I don't know why the mega links do dissapear).

And this is a link to the last version released (0.80)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

I've just installed Windows 10, so I haven't tested why does it fail.

Greets from Barcelona
Secretpassion

Post by Secretpassion »

would it be possible for someone who got the program to work to post something like a "guide"
If this already exists i might have overseen. But it would be awesome if someone could do a turtorial for us