Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

jtalh2003

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5

Post by jtalh2003 »

it just takes time for something to gather momentum as people find it
example i never knew of this post till last night and just downloaded now
thanks for releasing the beta the moment i have some time to my self will be testing this :)
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jtalh2003 wrote:it just takes time for something to gather momentum as people find it
example i never knew of this post till last night and just downloaded now
thanks for releasing the beta the moment i have some time to my self will be testing this :)
jtalh2003 you always give ideas and even if you can't use the program you use to stop to say thanks.

This thread was on the Software Development Subforum, and LoKiT, iluvplanes and jeniffer.bh were giving very good feedback and reporting errors on the previous betas, so only users from the SDU where able to see the thread and download the previous beta. That's why you haven't see it till last night and that's why I asked LoKiT to move this thread to this public forum.

Now that the beta is public people like you can download it and give some more feedback to find errors and give ideas.

I will post all the new updates and programs in the SDU, because is a very useful forum, where other developers can share ideas and source code, and when beta testers do not find any errors or when I do not get feedback I'll ask LoKiT to move the threads of the programs to the public software forum.

We are very lucky of having someone like Anna, who supports a lot the software development, but most of my programs require a webcam and external devices, and in the case of the Blowjob Trainer I'm really stuck until some people confirms that the program works fine on their computers.

Greets from Barcelona
jtalh2003

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.4

Post by jtalh2003 »

zappy wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:
zappy wrote: Sorry zappy I'm a bit lost with your post. D'you mean using the program like that?:
Yes. This would give the program an additional use.

Obviously the girl could just cover and uncover the dildo by putting the dildo between her legs. However, by disabling the suck ball cam, it makes the program more adaptable for the additional dogie activity.
The only simple way I can think of that would prevent the girl from taking the dildo out of her pussy is for her to be tied tight, so she physically cannot pull out the dildo. She could only take it out half way, thus she become a sex slave to the machine since the machine could force her to vary the depth.

LUBRICATION:
You mentioned the problem with lubrication. The way to permit the user to use lubrication is to allow her to turn around and lubricate the dildo periodically. A way to do that is to use the CAM to recognize her hair color and high heal colors. If she turns around, she lose time or gets a slight shock. The program can know when she turns around by seeing her high heal color switch sides with her hair color. Collor/anklet color could also be used.

The best way to get the shoe/hair colors is to take a picture, put it into a form, then pick the color of the shoe/color directly.

ALSO: The user can reach around to lubricate. Leave enough leash chain to be able to reach back to apply lubricant.

A way to make sure that the dildo is in the pussy is a heat/light/oxygen sensor. The problem with this is the need to build complex hardware. In any event, with just the CAM the user would be forced to at least get down on all fours and go through the dogie screw motions.
since the program can use a secondary cam then a simple solution would be to have another cam elsewhere and have the end of the dildo in a different colour if this secondary colour is detected it automatically starts to shock till it can no longer see the colour
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Well, first I need to know if program recognizes fine the blowjob movement with one camera on others people computer beforeI start working on the second camera version.

Greets from Barcelona
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I am indeed interested, but unfortunately i don't have a webcam, or a non-desktop system to safely use this stuff with... yet.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

qwerty212 wrote:Well, first I need to know if program recognizes fine the blowjob movement with one camera on others people computer beforeI start working on the second camera version.

Greets from Barcelona
checked on mine and wont start because this crappy netbook has to low resolution really am going to have to get something better at some point
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jtalh2003 wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:Well, first I need to know if program recognizes fine the blowjob movement with one camera on others people computer beforeI start working on the second camera version.

Greets from Barcelona
checked on mine and wont start because this crappy netbook has to low resolution really am going to have to get something better at some point
Can you conect the netbook to a hdtv or an external monitor?
kinkymcr

Post by kinkymcr »

i tested the program it's 'Evil Genius' . qwerty212 thank you very much for coming up with this keep up the good work.

i could not get the test session to work, any one else havng this problem. i might be just missing some thing though.

Full session worked well.

some teething problems using black tape as the markers did work too much back ground interference. I then worked out i could just use the dildo colour.

In the end i sucsessfully completed two oral and an anal session. With ot any problems with the program, but my setup need alot more work before i try this bound.

Has any one got a good budget ideas for pain delivery on fail weth the pain.exe. need a cheep set up in the short term till i can afford a estim or and andro board.

thanks again qwerty212
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

kinkymcr wrote:i tested the program it's 'Evil Genius' . qwerty212 thank you very much for coming up with this keep up the good work.

i could not get the test session to work, any one else havng this problem. i might be just missing some thing though.

Full session worked well.

some teething problems using black tape as the markers did work too much back ground interference. I then worked out i could just use the dildo colour.

In the end i sucsessfully completed two oral and an anal session. With ot any problems with the program, but my setup need alot more work before i try this bound.

Has any one got a good budget ideas for pain delivery on fail weth the pain.exe. need a cheep set up in the short term till i can afford a estim or and andro board.

thanks again qwerty212

Tanks a lot for the feedback. The test button and the sounds are not included yet.

What OS do you have?

Greets from Barcelona
kinkymcr

Post by kinkymcr »

Tanks a lot for the feedback. The test button and the sounds are not included yet.

What OS do you have?

Greets from Barcelona
i was running the test on a bog standard laptop with windows XP.
didn't seem to be any problems with the recognition but a better pc may be useful as the camera is a little slow, but this is my hardware not the SBbt software.
Last edited by kinkymcr on 17 Aug 2011, 18:58, edited 2 times in total.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

qwerty212 wrote:
jtalh2003 wrote:

Greets from Barcelona
Can you conect the netbook to a hdtv or an external monitor?
no not atm sorry :(
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

This is good enough to get even me to de-lurk. :D

Haven't had time to do a 'proper' session with the program, just a few test runs to see if the bloody thing works on my machine.
Which it does.
Quite well, at that. *LOL*

The set-up of colour-recognition is a bit fiddly if you, like me, are unaccustomed to playing around with webcams. But once you get the basic idea, it's a snap. One thing I would like to have added is the possibility of saving the colour set-ups, so you can simply use the same dildo again the next time
I realize that with possible changes of the light and camera angles it won't be 100%, but it would be nice not to have to start from scratch each time.
Aside from those minor niggles, this is a fun little program.

Oddly enough the Silverlight version works fine, but the 'standard' version is molasses-slow. Moving the rectangles around takes ages until you minimize the program......And then you can't see where you're moving it. :wink:
I think (note that I'm not exactly tech-savvy) that it has something to do with how Windows updates the webcam on-screen. *shrugs*
Wiser minds than mine will have to figure that one out.

A full run of the program will have to wait until I figure out how to arrange everything, so that the web-cam and lighting can reach a dildo placed at such an angle that also allows me to actually see the bloody screen.........
Rubik's Cube was nothing compared to that particular puzzle. :mrgreen:
Perhaps it's time to invest in a laptop at long last.....

Anyway, I for one am awed by the effort put into this program, and while I can only speculate for the time being, doing a full session with shocks as the result of failure sounds.......well, intriguing. :D
And the full-version idea of showing caps of ones effort while waiting to be released is just devious. *LOL*
Outstanding work.

System specs: AMD Athlon II QuadCore 2.6 GHz, Windows Home Premium 32-bit, NVidia GeForce 440, 4G Ram.
(Webcam is a dinky little USB2 1.3MP Chinese piece of sh*t. No sign of a model/manufacturer on it anywhere, but it does work)
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

CheerfullyInsane wrote:This is good enough to get even me to de-lurk. :D

Haven't had time to do a 'proper' session with the program, just a few test runs to see if the bloody thing works on my machine.
Which it does.
Quite well, at that. *LOL*
Thanks for test the program. :hi:
CheerfullyInsane wrote: The set-up of colour-recognition is a bit fiddly if you, like me, are unaccustomed to playing around with webcams. But once you get the basic idea, it's a snap. One thing I would like to have added is the possibility of saving the colour set-ups, so you can simply use the same dildo again the next time
I realize that with possible changes of the light and camera angles it won't be 100%, but it would be nice not to have to start from scratch each time.
Aside from those minor niggles, this is a fun little program.
As you say above, the color would never be the same due light changing conditions. Anyway I think that the color picker window is very effective to get a perfect match with the dildo color:
All that we have to do is drag the tool marked in red in the image above and drop the tool over the dildo.
CheerfullyInsane wrote: Oddly enough the Silverlight version works fine, but the 'standard' version is molasses-slow. Moving the rectangles around takes ages until you minimize the program......And then you can't see where you're moving it. :wink:
I think (note that I'm not exactly tech-savvy) that it has something to do with how Windows updates the webcam on-screen. *shrugs*
Wiser minds than mine will have to figure that one out.
Well, for me the Silverlight version works much more smoother than the non silverlight, but some of the feedback got on my email points that silverlight is slower on some machines. At least we can choose. It would be great if someone who codes in flash do creates a html file that shows the webcam image on screen (filling the 100% of the avaible espace on screen).
CheerfullyInsane wrote: A full run of the program will have to wait until I figure out how to arrange everything, so that the web-cam and lighting can reach a dildo placed at such an angle that also allows me to actually see the bloody screen.........
Rubik's Cube was nothing compared to that particular puzzle. :mrgreen:
Perhaps it's time to invest in a laptop at long last.....
Puzzle solved:
calefaccionnnn.gif
A: is the laptop (I strongly recommend to use a laptop instead a PC)
B: An external monitor or flat tv connected to the laptop to see the image infront of you.
C: The key that will set you free when the laptop opens the cd tray.
D: The webcam
E: a dildo attached to a radiator
F: a pair of handcufs cuffed to the bottom of the radiator.

you'll only have to stay in doggy style.
CheerfullyInsane wrote: Anyway, I for one am awed by the effort put into this program, and while I can only speculate for the time being, doing a full session with shocks as the result of failure sounds.......well, intriguing. :D
And the full-version idea of showing caps of ones effort while waiting to be released is just devious. *LOL*
Outstanding work.

System specs: AMD Athlon II QuadCore 2.6 GHz, Windows Home Premium 32-bit, NVidia GeForce 440, 4G Ram.
(Webcam is a dinky little USB2 1.3MP Chinese piece of sh*t. No sign of a model/manufacturer on it anywhere, but it does work)
Thanks a lot. What version of Windows are you using? 7, XP, Vista, 2000? Greets from Barcelona
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

qwerty212 wrote:
As you say above, the color would never be the same due light changing conditions. Anyway I think that the color picker window is very effective to get a perfect match with the dildo color:
All that we have to do is drag the tool marked in red in the image above and drop the tool over the dildo.
Aw crap......
Missed the color-picker. :oops:
True, that does make the whole thing somewhat easier. *LOL*
Well, for me the Silverlight version works much more smoother than the non silverlight, but some of the feedback got on my email points that silverlight is slower on some machines. At least we can choose. It would be great if someone who codes in flash do creates a html file that shows the webcam image on screen (filling the 100% of the avaible espace on screen).
Yep, choices are great. I only mentioned it because this has got to be the first program I've ever used, that runs better *with* Silverlight
Puzzle solved:
calefaccionnnn.gif
A: is the laptop (I strongly recommend to use a laptop instead a PC)
B: An external monitor or flat tv connected to the laptop to see the image infront of you.
C: The key that will set you free when the laptop opens the cd tray.
D: The webcam
E: a dildo attached to a radiator
F: a pair of handcufs cuffed to the bottom of the radiator.

you'll only have to stay in doggy style.
Actually I'll also need a radiator. :mrgreen:
Plus a laptop....
Not to mention some way of keeping my cats off the keyboard.
Would be just my luck to have one of the damn furry critters stomp on 'Esc' and leave me locked for another couple of hours. :shock:
But all this can be solved somehow.
I just know better than to jump into something merely because my neurons have started firing in odd ways.
A couple of fairly embarrassing situations where I've had to be .....*ahem*.....'rescued' have taught me to test, test, and test again. :wink:
CheerfullyInsane wrote:
Thanks a lot. What version of Windows are you using? 7, XP, Vista, 2000? Greets from Barcelona
D'oh! :oops:
Windows 7.
Remembered to type the edition, but not the version......This is what happens when one is posting way past ones bedtime..... *LOL*

Anyway, once I get my hands on a laptop, I'll let you know how it runs on that.
Just don't be surprised if it takes a while. There are other, more pressing needs on my expense-account than a new tech-toy. :mrgreen:
iluvplanes1

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.2

Post by iluvplanes1 »

qwerty212 wrote:Here is it a pdf teling you how to compile the scripts in your computer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tp3lrdwinpqbc3i

If you have any trouble please contact me.

Greets from Barcelona

PS: New Beta released: Version 0.4. Now you can setup vertical blowjobs.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lqcw4eemn4wtwq5

PS: you are not going to believe it... but qwerty is not my real name :rofl: (and maybe one of the worst nick in all the forum).
No luck Qwerty. I had no errors and no problems compiling it but it didn't play anything. It also doesn't pair up the project.au3 with the file so I still get a default icon. Any other ideas?