Software Development Usergroup

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Software Development Usergroup

Post by qwerty212 »

gega wrote:All greetings!
Welcome to the forum :hi:

gega wrote: 1. At once I want to apologise for my English, but I hope an essence it will be clear
I think that for English users is going to be funny to read two non-English speakers trying to post :mrgreen:

gega wrote: 2. At me it is a lot of ideas on hardware control of session but I am not able to program, I suggest the user qwerty212 to unite, qwerty212 the good programmer, and I well know the hardware.
Sorry for any misunderstood man, but I'm not a programmer. I coded some programs for fun, but I've never pretended to mean that I'm a programmer. There are far better coders than me at this forum like LoKiT,Mechwilliam, Jason, and many others; but if I can I'll help you on your projects.

gega wrote: 3. Here some ideas:
3.1 For management of external devices to use not the servo-driver and the call button, and the relay.
3.2 For key deduction it is possible to use the electromagnet which for example has been removed from the relay of the car
3.3 For an enema it is possible to use the motor of a washer of glass from the car
You were saying the truth in point 1 :wink:

I would love to see some day an easy to implement hardware solution for the ideas that you have posted. The day that a store sells an usb vibrator or buttplug, or easy to use teasing devices that can be ruled by the computer with programs like mine's I think that they are going to crush the market.

gega wrote: 3.4 If qwerty212 can on audio to a card 8.1 give out on each channel a signal separately it is possible to operate at once 8 external devices.
If interesting my offer give we will discuss in more details.
Yes, is possible to send a different signal to every channel from an simple audio file; in fact, in programs where I play a sound to tease the user I just opened the sound file, for example a wav file, so the programs doesn't do anything special, they just played the sound file. There was a user who needed that the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 Beta played 50Hz sounds, so he simply sent to me those sounds at 50Hz and I compiled a custom version for him.

You can create a wav file with 6 channels (5.1)and leave 5 of them in silence and one playing a tone, so if your sound card have 6 audio outputs you can play that file and it will give an output signal just for one channel (or for some of them at the same time).

If you want I can create such wav files with some tones to let you test that they work as you need.

We'll stay in touch.

Greets from Barcelona
Last edited by qwerty212 on 02 Jun 2012, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Qwerty: Yes, is possible to send a different signal to every channel from an simple audio file; in fact, in programs where I play a sound to tease the user I just opened the sound file, for example a wav file, so the programs doesn't do anything special, they just played the sound file. There was a user who needed that the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 Beta played 50Hz sounds, so he simply sent to me those sounds at 50Hz and I compiled a custom version for him.
Here's a fast way to generate tones, free download http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows, its availbe for Mac and Linux.
Select TONE...
Select TONE...
Select the waveform, frwuency and duration required...
Select the waveform, frwuency and duration required...
capture_02062012_022643.jpg (12.46 KiB) Viewed 15976 times
Export as WAV
Export as WAV
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks for pointing to Audacity LoKiT. I love it!

The thing was that the sounds in the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener were wrapped inside the program, but I didn't knew that I can also create 50Hz files with the program. For creating 5.1 wav I think that audacity doesn't work :(

Greets from Barcelona
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

qwerty212 wrote: For creating 5.1 wav I think that audacity doesn't work :(
Check out "The CDP Multi-channel toolkit" at http://people.bath.ac.uk/masrwd/mctools.html which is handy for conversion and building multi channel WAVs. Specifically "copysfx". You can create multi channels WAVs from single WAVs.

To borrow someone elses example...

channelx -otemp1.wav RB2day1site1K.wav 2
channelx -otemp2.wav RB2day1site1M.wav 2
channelx -otemp3.wav RB2day1site1N.wav 2
channelx -otemp4.wav RB2day1site1O.wav 2
channelx -otemp5.wav RB2day1site2A.wav 2
channelx -otemp6.wav RB2day1site2B.wav 2
channelx -otemp7.wav RB2day1site2C.wav 2
channelx -otemp8.wav RB2day1site2D.wav 2
channelx -otemp9.wav RB2day1site2E.wav 2
channelx -otemp10.wav RB2day1site2F.wav 2
channelx -otemp11.wav RB2day1site3K.wav 2
channelx -otemp12.wav RB2day1site3L.wav 2
channelx -otemp13.wav RB2day1site3M.wav 1
channelx -otemp14.wav RB2day1site3N.wav 2
channelx -otemp15.wav RB2day1site4A.wav 2
channelx -otemp16.wav RB2day1site4B.wav 2
channelx -otemp17.wav RB2day1site4C.wav 2
channelx -otemp18.wav RB2day1site4D.wav 2

interlx two1.wav temp1_c2.wav temp2_c2.wav
interlx two2.wav temp3_c2.wav temp4_c2.wav
interlx two3.wav temp5_c2.wav temp6_c2.wav
interlx two4.wav temp7_c2.wav temp8_c2.wav
interlx two5.wav temp9_c2.wav temp10_c2.wav
interlx two6.wav temp11_c2.wav temp12_c2.wav
interlx two7.wav temp13_c1.wav temp14_c2.wav
interlx two8.wav temp15_c2.wav temp16_c2.wav
interlx two9.wav temp17_c2.wav temp18_c2.wav

interlx temp.wav two1.wav two2.wav two3.wav two4.wav two5.wav two6.wav two7.wav two8.wav two9.wav

copysfx -t0 temp.wav RB2day1time1.wav

How many channels did you want? :D

For DTS you need something like SurCode or Soundforge to encode it.
Note DTS is typically uses 48khz samples and not 44khz sampling as with typical audio files.

I hope this helps?

LoKiT
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LoKiT wrote: I hope this helps?

LoKiT
As usual a masterclass from you.

Great from Barcelona
gega

Post by gega »

я нарисую свои идеи, подробно в картинках, чтобы было более понятно.
gega

Post by gega »

Approximately here such scheme
Attachments
11111.jpg
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

qwerty212 wrote:There are far better coders than me at this forum like LoKiT,Mechwilliam, Jason, and many others; but if I can I'll help you on your projects.
:shock: :rofl: You do NOT mean me?! There must be another Jason around here who you mean by that!

To list me in the same list as LoKiT and Mechwilliam is like you list me along with Einstein.

Seriously, I am absolutly not a coder / programmer, maybe a scripter. But well, the funny thing is, just a week ago I actually started with a c++ beginner tutorial, and I am still working on a very little tool I want to program, but I am lightyears away from creating programms like yours.

( @ LoKiT: Yes, me, learning something new, ... scared???? :wink: :twisted: )
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

jason88888 wrote:To list me in the same list as LoKiT and Mechwilliam is like you list me along with Einstein.
( @ LoKiT: Yes, me, learning something new, ... scared???? :wink: :twisted: )
Okay Einstein... I'm scared :shock:
gega

Post by gega »

Further I will make the scheme as it is possible is easier that any could collect it, without being able to solder.

I already have such block but he difficult for the person which is not able to solder, I will simplify.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

gega wrote:Further I will make the scheme as it is possible is easier that any could collect it, without being able to solder.
I already have such block but he difficult for the person which is not able to solder, I will simplify.
Hi gega :hi:
gega wrote:Further I will make the scheme as it is possible is easier that any could collect it, without being able to solder.
I would be interested to see how this bit works.

I was thinking (doesn't happen very often and usually faulty). I have an alternative idea so person does not need a soldering iron. Instead of building modules using sound to activate switches, why not use something cheaper off the shelf?

I found this at http://www.open-electronics.org/input-o ... or-arduino which is cheap and really easy to interface from qwertys program (if he is willing to do so)?
image2.jpg
Its USB, cheap, open source and only requires a screwdriver to connect up you gadgets. And easy to add some safety features for when things go wrong or someone needs to bail out in an emergency. And easily include a time out feature for automatic release regardless of computer program instructions. You can pick these boards up on ebay for 10 or 12 bucks, sometimes with even more relays on them. There are many alternatives around to choose from. And this would leave the sound channels free for e-stim units or whatever.

If qwerty is interested in extending his code to use this I would be happy to tackle the Arduino interface code with the additional features? This could provide a future platform for future BoundAnna projects requiring simple hardware control.

I have some misgivings about gegas proposal. Such as faulty or well used wires creating a mains hum false triggering of replays. Or interference breaking into the amplifiers. My old car screen washer would blast the bugs off at 10 litres a minute so I shudder to think what it could do to your insides when used for an enema?

I see a good idea which could be made to work but needs a failsafe and bail out plan.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yea, something off the shelf, kit or pre-built, and reconized and common, would be the best choice for software-hardware creations that would be used by several different people...
I have a K8055 kit I built, and it works... but I have not controled anything with it, yet...
But, from what I can tell, Arduino devices seem to be more common here...

Shall we, as a group, select that to be the hardware device of choice for current and future device programming???
If this is standardized early, then if someone wants to use that great new computer controled software that gets created here, there dies not need to be a version for Arduino, one for K8055, one for the paralell port, one for "joe's special usb device that uses a usb to sintronics cable"... (usb to older style printer port, pre-usb era...)

With a standard, then all programs that say, "port 1, turn on zapper", if hooked up correctly by the user, then port 1 will "zap" the user...

As for the shown device... $10 - 12 should be cheap enough for any pervert, I mean, user to be able to afford...
And the device looks reasonable to me...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
gega

Post by gega »

Yes, the device interesting, main all it is undertaken in a place and we will make a masterpiece:)

Concerning an enema, motors happen different capacity, I have bought small capacity and if the motor too powerful here two variants, to write down from 5 v or to fill with it a mug milking enemas, the main thing that the program itself spent sessions

I will try to show within the next few days in detail as works as the relay and as it can be used
And so on I will spread the ideas, has for example thought up as automatically to include giving of hot wax if tests pass I will successfully share idea, the main thing give will unite, everyone in itself is certainly strong, but together we will make a masterpiece:)
gega

Post by gega »

And if have started talking about ready automation it is possible to use such manipulator
For this purpose that one far off could torture another:)

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/54 ... alers.html
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

What is the bite force on the gripper???
I can see this as a good self-torture device when connect to a camera...

--------------------------
do
move to dot (as seen by camera)
close clamp on dot
lift dot
if dot=dropped then loop
get=get+1
loop until get=5
----

User is topless and secured to a chair facing the mounted robotic arm...
arms secured with ice release for 1 hour... about...

(do you see what happens when someone hits "run"???)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...