gega

Re: Software Development Usergroup

Post by gega »

and will have to teach myself programming: (
bluemaniana

Post by bluemaniana »

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for OT, but i have a question for qwerty212 :) Unfortunately you didn't answer to PM that I sent you, so i dare to ask about new programs here :) some time ago you were talking about new ideas for programs that you working at... Are they in progress:>? Can we expect some news in the near future?

Greeting from PL :)!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bluemaniana wrote:Hi Everyone!

Sorry for OT, but i have a question for qwerty212 :) Unfortunately you didn't answer to PM that I sent you, so i dare to ask about new programs here :) some time ago you were talking about new ideas for programs that you working at... Are they in progress:>? Can we expect some news in the near future?

Greeting from PL :)!

Sorry, maybe I missed the PM. I use to check Boundanna at 4:30am before going to work (I'm one of those few Spanish people with a work yet :mrgreen: ) and use to answer when I get back home, so sometimes it happens that I just forgot to answer.

At the moment I'm just have 2 projects stopped: the one of my avatar (the tiptoes one) and another one, unnamed yet, that forces you to cum or not cum inside a period of time and inside a determinated area.

Lately, when I have some free time I code for my personal use a modified version of the Fitness Unpersonal Trainer that works with two webcams intead of keyboard strokes to trigger the exercise checker. If it works fine I'll code a beatiful gui and I will release it to the main public. And when I have no more than 5 inutes I like to code some questions for the Selfbondage Memory Game (thanks to psilocybin1212 we are above 400 questions).

Greets from Barcelona
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

nothing new from the group,huh
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

tiemeupalso wrote:nothing new from the group,huh
We'll see...........
Darth.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠