Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta - where?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

jason88888

Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta - where?

Post by jason88888 »

I saw on the homepage of bound anna in the changing banner a picture about a "selfbondage blowjob trainer beta".

Maybe I´m blind, but I can´t find it, a link to it would be appreciated!
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta - where?

Post by qwerty212 »

jason88888 wrote:I saw on the homepage of bound anna in the changing banner a picture about a "selfbondage blowjob trainer beta".

Maybe I´m blind, but I can´t find it, a link to it would be appreciated!

Hello Jason.

Sorry, but the program stills been writted.

I sent a pm to Anna with the images that are showed on the banner and I thought that in the pm I said that the Blowjob Trainer was incoming (my English is horrible, I thought that incoming meant: no released yet :oops: ).

In fact I sent to her an image for every program that I've writted so far, just hopping that she used one or two, but she gently included all of them.

The program is on a early stage. And the idea is to release a suite with 3 differents programs to perform scenarios with forced blowjobs.

As soon as I fisnish the first of all of them I'll release it as the beta announced on the banner (I need 3 or 4 days more to finish the program and one week to test it).

Greets from Barcelona.

PS: D'you mind if we use that thread to discuss about the program?

I need blowjob sounds or male sentences sounds like "suck it" and those kind of stuff. Any help will be very apreciatted.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 10 Jul 2011, 21:18, edited 3 times in total.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

That is my fault. I added the banner a little bit premature. The software has not been released yet.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The banner has been removed to avoid further premature excitement...
qwerty212 wrote:I sent a pm to Anna with the images that are showed on the banner and I thought that in the pm I said that the Blowjob Trainer was incoming (my English is horrible, I thought that incoming meant: no released yet).
There is nothing wrong with your English, I interpreted it exactly as you intended. I went ahead and added the banner knowing that he program was not available yet. I thought that it could make people interested in it and perhaps even add a suggestion or two during the programing stage. I stupidly did not think about the fact that someone might actually come looking for the finished program. The blame is fully mine. :oops:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

qwerty212 wrote: As soon as I fisnish the first of all of them I'll release it as the beta announced on the banner (I need 3 or 4 days more to finish the program and one week to test it).
Hello!

Don´t hurry just because I have asked, take all the time you need!
PS: D'you mind if we use that thread to discuss about the program?
I don´t mind.
I need blowjob sounds or male sentences sounds like "suck it" and those kind of stuff. Any help will be very apreciatted.
I´ll try to keep that in mind, not hard to find videos of that kind, I´ll let you know if I find some sounds like that.
anna wrote:The blame is fully mine. :oops:
Now that we know who to blame, where is the "punish-boundanna"-button? :whip: :wink:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

anna wrote: I thought that it could make people interested in it and perhaps even add a suggestion or two during the programing stage.
For me is OK, the Beta was going to be released in two weeks anyway and always that I release a program I love to get feedback and new ideas from the users (I'm not smarter than all the other users together).
anna wrote:
jason88888 wrote:The blame is fully mine. :oops:
Now that we know who to blame, where is the "punish-boundanna"-button? :whip: :wink:
I think that Bound_Jenny has one in her control panel next to "Permaban Qwerty212 and Jason88888" button :mrgreen:

Greets from Barcelona
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

I am really looking forward to seeing this :D
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
windlepoons

Post by windlepoons »

Me too!
Having recently tried the real thing, I think I need practice!

If I can help in any way just PM me qwerty. You do great work!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

windlepoons wrote:Me too!
Having recently tried the real thing, I think I need practice!

If I can help in any way just PM me qwerty. You do great work!
Thanks you.

In fact I need some sounds to add to the program. Baasically male sentences saying things like "Suck it, baby", etc, etc...

Greets from Barcelona
windlepoons

Post by windlepoons »

Uh oh would you like me to record them, or find them in a film?
I fear my accent precludes my recording anything, the Yorkshire accent is considered quite erm distinctive! :gag:
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

windlepoons wrote:Uh oh would you like me to record them, or find them in a film?
I fear my accent precludes my recording anything, the Yorkshire accent is considered quite erm distinctive! :gag:
haha yea a Yorkshire accent i had one up till i was about 16 and even now when i go back to dewsbury to visit family i find it funny still it could be worse it could be a west country accent lol
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
iluvplanes1

Post by iluvplanes1 »

Qwerty-

Just an idea but maybe we could have the option of using a female voice as well? (Such as in a "strap-on" situation).

Thanks!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

windlepoons wrote:Uh oh would you like me to record them, or find them in a film?
The problem of films is that the sound has a ot of noize in the background. I would need that someone clean the sound with a program.

I asked on a sexsounds forum help about this issue some days ago (before the banner was included in Anna's main site):
http://www.sexsoundlovers.com/ssl-forum ... =17&t=2126 but the sounds that they uploaded aren't exactly what I was looking for.
iluvplanes1 wrote:Qwerty-

Just an idea but maybe we could have the option of using a female voice as well? (Such as in a "strap-on" situation).

Thanks!
Well, If I can find the sounds it can be done , of course. Thanks for giving ideas.
iluvplanes1

Post by iluvplanes1 »

You probably already though of this already but the option to turn the voice off as well for those of us who are using this for estim. It would be great if we had a way of adjusting the sound for the punishment also. Thanks!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

iluvplanes1 wrote:You probably already though of this already but the option to turn the voice off as well for those of us who are using this for estim. It would be great if we had a way of adjusting the sound for the punishment also. Thanks!
If I get the sounds it will be optionable to turn the voices on and off (for those that use sound teasing devices).

This week I haven't touched the code yet (one of the cats is ill, some extra work,home repairs...)

Greets from Barcelona