Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta - where?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ponylady

Re: Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta - where?

Post by ponylady »

jason88888 wrote:Now that we know who to blame, where is the "punish-boundanna"-button? :whip: :wink:
just click on this: Image
and mistress jenny will come in, whips flying & clamps closing.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I've released a public beta release on the software development subforum.

Greats from Barcelona :hi:
KristiMartin

Post by KristiMartin »

Okay, I've lurked on this site for over a year (fantastic site, btw!) and this project made me register just so that I could try to request access to the development board.

As for my quals, besides being a kinky CD gal (lol), I'm also experienced in software QA, I'm a systems engineer by trade (geekette!), and I'm downright dangerous with light coding, electronics, and microcontrollers.

I can't wait to check out this project, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for all of the work you've been doing, Qwerty!!!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

KristiMartin wrote:Okay, I've lurked on this site for over a year (fantastic site, btw!) and this project made me register just so that I could try to request access to the development board.

As for my quals, besides being a kinky CD gal (lol), I'm also experienced in software QA, I'm a systems engineer by trade (geekette!), and I'm downright dangerous with light coding, electronics, and microcontrollers.

I can't wait to check out this project, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks for all of the work you've been doing, Qwerty!!!
Hello KristiMartin. You welcomed. The beta released is in a early development stage and I need a lot of feedback from other users before releasing it to the main public. (BTW is a working version, with almost all the features that I want to include in the first of the 2 programs that are going to compose the final release)

About your quals, well, if you want to help developers trying the software and giving some feedback you just need a computer and an open kinky mind (and for most of my releases a webcam too :mrgreen: )

Please do not wait the next big thing from this program because is nothing revolutionare. There are far better programmers than me in the forum and their work is amaizing as well (and most of the times they do not get any feedback at all).

Take a look at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4944. Is that post Anna explains how to apply for membership in the user group of the software development subforum.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

think its a minimum of 10 posts to join if i remember right

i would join but this netbook is crap so would probably not even be good for beta testing
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jtalh2003 wrote:think its a minimum of 10 posts to join if i remember right

i would join but this netbook is crap so would probably not even be good for beta testing
If you connect the netbook to an external monitor you could b the best betatester for me because I program on a core duo and any feedback on lower configurations will be very apreciatted.

Greets from Barcelona
KristiMartin

Post by KristiMartin »

qwerty212 wrote:Hello KristiMartin. You welcomed. The beta released is in a early development stage and I need a lot of feedback from other users before releasing it to the main public. (BTW is a working version, with almost all the features that I want to include in the first of the 2 programs that are going to compose the final release)

About your quals, well, if you want to help developers trying the software and giving some feedback you just need a computer and an open kinky mind (and for most of my releases a webcam too :mrgreen: )
Thanks so much for everything you've done for us, Qwerty, and can't wait to test it!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

are you still looking for beta testers?