Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello again from Barcelona.

Not the Blowjob program yet, sorry.

New release:

This program works as the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 when using motion detection, but far better.

This time the motion detection is done by a Silverlight script done by Vangos Pterneas, that means that is smoother than the motion detection method of the CD Tray Opener 3.

As it works with Silverlight API, make for sure that it will work with most of the webcams.

As it works showing a html file, you have to run the program with a folder called webcam in the same folder.
Like the Sefbondage Color Finder 2.0 you're going to need that the computer where you run the Motion Detector have the silverlight plugin installed to work (but, it doesn't need to be connected to internet to work).

As the rest of my programs the Selfbondage Motion Detector blocks forced reboots or shutdowns of Windows and checks the battery level of the computer every second,so if it drows under 20% it automatically runs the desired release method.

I've recicled the gui of the Selfbondage Color Finder 2.0 to create the Selfbondage Motion Detector.
The first time that you open the program your screen will look like this:

If you take a look at the grey square on the middle of the screen you'll see a button and a slider:

Pressing this button silverlight will prompt you for permission to acces to your webcam:

When you accept you'll see webcam's image on screen. Everytime you move the blackground of the slider will be filled with red color.
You can adjust the accuracy of the motion detection just moving the slider.

When you've adjusted the motion detection take a look at the right side of the gui. You'll find three groups of inputs to setup your session.

The first one is the one dedicated to setup the duration of the session:
Is like my other programs.

You have to input how long d'you want the session to last here:

and if you want to play with random time you must check this checkbox and type here the minimum desired time
and here the maximum:

so the computer will calculate a number beetwen the max and the min. If you input a min higher than the max the countdown will end as soon as you start the session.

As you can't tie yourself whitout moving and the program will tease when you move, is cristal clear that you're going to need sometime to tie yourself before the motion detection starts.
You can input the time that you think that you're going to need to tie yourself here:
(later, during the countdown that appears to show you how much time left until real session starts you'll have the change to increase or decrease this timer).

Finally inside this group you can activate or desactivate the beep during the countdown just checking this:

The next group that you find is the one dedicated to setup the teasing options:

Let's take a look at this group.

The first option that we find let us to tell to the program that when we move it adds x minutes to countdown.
As not everybody have teasing devices I think it would be a good reason to stay quiet while you're waiting for the key.

You can setup the program to do not add any time when motion is detected up to 9 minutes. If you do not want the program to add time to countdown when you move just input a zero in the inputbox (default is 1):

The second option that you find let's you setup how many times you can make a movement before the program teases you and also add the time inputed above to the countdown.

If you want that the computer teases you everytime you move just input zero. If you want that the computer let's you move 5 times before being teased input 5 (at the 6th movement you'll be teased and desired time will be added). Maximun allowed is 9 movements before being teased.
Later I will explain how the program informs to you about how many movements you have made.

Next options let's you choose and test what program do you want to be executed as teasing method when motion is detected:

The default option is any program called pain.exe stored in the same folder that the Selfbondage Motion Detector. This time I have added the possibility of running differents programs depending on the fault that you've made. One for moving, another one for not being quiet and a third for the ranmdom teasing. If you want the same teasing for all the cases just choose the same program as teasing method.

You can get teasing programs please check the pain.exe and exit.exe post

If you want to use sound teasing you can take a look at this thread where a guy ask for a teasing device
http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... ?TID=12576

On Selfbondage Movement Deterctor there is also a random teasing option:

You can setup the program to tease you randomly. So the Selfbondage Motion Detector will run the teasing program you have choosed on the input above. If you check this option you'll have to choose the % of probabilities of being randomly teased every second. The maximum % is 25% and the minimum allowed is 1%. Everytime that the program teases you due to this option you'll see on the screen a little indow like this one:

As explained above you can choose what program do you want to be executed to tease you when random teasing works:
Default is any program called pain.exe stored in the same folder that the main program. So if you do not have a program called pain.exe and yu do not choose any other with the change button you'll be no teased.

If you do want to use a different teasing program than the one that teases you when you move just select it and test if it works as you expected with the test button.

The last options inside the teasing group are related to sound teasing.
To activate it just mark the checkbox.

Now you can set up the sound level. To do it we need a microphone. Moving the slider we have to set a maximum level of noize threshold, and if we make a noize louder than this level during the session we will be teased:

Until you press the start session button everytime that you make a noize louder that the max allowed level the computer will beep. Use that beep to adjust the noize threshold because when session starts the beep will become an external program running (a "pain.exe" that plays a sound during a minute maybe?)

As the other teasing options you can define what program do you want to be executed when you make noize with that control:

Like the movement teasing you can setup how many minutes d'you want to be added to the countdown when you make any sound louder that the threshold (that's the way you'll learn to remain quiet). You can setup this addition of time with the last option on the teasing group:
Once again if you do not want to add time to countdown just input zero. The max allowed is 9.

After you have setup the teasing options is time to see how are you going to be free. The last group is about the releasing method:

Here you have two options: select an external program to work as release method (opening the cd tray, moving a servomotor,showing images on screen with the combination needed to open a combination padlock,etc...) or just select what cd tray d'you want to be opened to release a key
(putting the laptop on a shell out of reach, you can play with an usb camera and conecting the computer to an external monitor or flat tv).

CD Tray release works putting the key like this:

If you choose that you want to run an external program as release method YOU'LL HAVE TO TEST IT if you want to start the session. Countdown will not start if you haven't tested that your selected release method works as desired.

When battery level goes under 20% the program will run the desired release method (the cd tray or the program that you've choosed)

Once you have setup all the desired options you're ready to go. When you are ready to start click on the start session button:
and you'll get a new window with a countdown and two buttons:

During this countdown teasing methods will not work. This timer is just to letting you tie yourself. We can have the mouse next to us and if we see that we're alredy tied (just remains one hand, for example), we can force the program to start the session in one minute or if we are taking very long to tie ourselves then we can add 1 minute to the countdown.

When this countdown ends the real session will start.
You'll get on screen a new countdown with a progress bar showing you how many time remains until the release method will be activated:

If you have setup a random time session the countdown will look like this:

On a normal session without random timer, sound teasing activated and more than zero movements before being teased the screen will look like this:

If you take a look under the video you'll see two progressbars.

The first one have a picture of a microphone and shows the level of noize that you're doing on real time.
It works like this:

So if you have setup a sound threshold of 20% when you make a noize over the 20% the bar will be filled and you'll be teased (and time will be added to the countdown).
This progressbar will only be on screen when you've setup a session with sound teasing. So if you don't you'll not lose screen espace.

The second bar is only showed when you have setup more that zero movments before being teased. It will be filled everytime that you move:
It will be yellow until you are one movement away of being teased. Then it turns to red:
so on next movement you'll be teased and time will be added to the countdown.

If you have inputed that you want to be teased after 1 movement, the progressbar will be filled at the 50% a coloured in red at the first movement that you made (and on the second one... you'll be teased).

On next versions I will add the option of decrease this bar if you do not move during some minutes.

Even with both bars on screen, the program will look for motion on the whole webcam image, so, if bars are drawed over a part of your body and you move that part of your body the program will see that movement

Program has been updated to version 1.1
You can get more info here:Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Greets from Barcelona

PS: Only tested on Windows 7, so any feedback about working on XP, 2K or Vista will be much apeciatted.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 10 Aug 2011, 15:55, edited 2 times in total.
Firebird12

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Post by Firebird12 »

That's a great job, I like it a lot!
I think I'm gonna use it more than anything else, because I like to do standing predicament and be forced not to move ^^. So I guess I'll try it soon and give you some feedback!

Thanks for the work ;)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Firebird12 wrote:That's a great job, I like it a lot!
I think I'm gonna use it more than anything else, because I like to do standing predicament and be forced not to move ^^. So I guess I'll try it soon and give you some feedback!

Thanks for the work ;)
Thanks to you for giving it a try.
heeled

Post by heeled »

Great program, tried it on both my computers (Vista and XP) and works fine :wink:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

LockedBoots wrote:Great program, tried it on both my computers (Vista and XP) and works fine :wink:
Thanks for feedback about Vista and XP :wink:
iluvplanes1

Post by iluvplanes1 »

this looks great!

thanks for all your hard work qwerty!

I can not wait for the next program to come out!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

iluvplanes1 wrote:this looks great!

thanks for all your hard work qwerty!

I can not wait for the next program to come out!
There's going to be another one before the Blowjob one :mrgreen: (some people is going to hate me :lol: )

Nothing revolutionaire, but some people will find it useful. And I want to add new features to the Motion Detector:

You'll have the possibility of choice the actual random timer or random time but showing on screen how much time lefts. I think that some people would prefer to see how much time has the computer calculated. By the way when the random countdown starts you must be tied, so it might be like the random teased on the Fitness Unpersonal Trainer: once you're tied after the warming timer you see on screen the result of the random.

Thanks for your comment.
BoundGabi

Post by BoundGabi »

Dear Quwerty, Dear All,

Firstly, Thank You very much for the program! It is great! And sorry for my English!

BUT!

I have a problem. When I run SMD, everything work well, but the program doesn't shows the webcam picture, only a white sqare.

I use Windows XP sp2, Silverlight Versio: 4.0.60129.0 and have a Logitech c160 webcam, and the Silverlight doesnt see it. When I run the Silverlight webcam/microfon panel, the webcam is switched on (the controll led light) and the Silverlight shows the name of the cam, but there is no any picture, only a black square.

I think, I'm the stupid, not the Silverlight or the SMD don't work.
I would be very happy, if someone could help me. Please help me!!!
I want to try it as soon as possible!!! :D :gag: :D

Thank You!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

BoundGabi wrote:Dear Quwerty, Dear All,

Firstly, Thank You very much for the program! It is great! And sorry for my English!
:hi:

Your English is far better than mine.

BoundGabi wrote: I have a problem. When I run SMD, everything work well, but the program doesn't shows the webcam picture, only a white sqare.

I use Windows XP sp2, Silverlight Versio: 4.0.60129.0 and have a Logitech c160 webcam, and the Silverlight doesnt see it. When I run the Silverlight webcam/microfon panel, the webcam is switched on (the controll led light) and the Silverlight shows the name of the cam, but there is no any picture, only a black square.

I think, I'm the stupid, not the Silverlight or the SMD don't work.
I would be very happy, if someone could help me. Please help me!!!
I want to try it as soon as possible!!! :D :gag: :D

Thank You!
I'm 30 years old and I know a lot of people who prefers to do not ask when they have a problem because people may think they're stupid. You have downloaded a program and it doesn't work, and you ask for solution. So you're clever than most of the people.

Have you tried if your webcam works fine with any other silverlight webcam aplication? (just visit silverlight webcam demo).

Have you check that silverlight has as default camera your webcam (Start Up>Silverlight)?

Have you tried to open the wecam.html file inside the Webcam folder inside the zip of the program?

Greets from Barcelona
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Looks like something I can incorporate some place, I would like to set up a scene outdoors so if you moved it would turn on spot lights on your bound nude body :twisted:
But no power outdoors :cry:
Sin :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
busterwen

Post by busterwen »

wanna try it out
look nice with all these options

greetz busterwen
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Sorry didn't took the time to try it yet... Will do, I promise :)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Cindy123 wrote:Looks like something I can incorporate some place, I would like to set up a scene outdoors so if you moved it would turn on spot lights on your bound nude body :twisted:
But no power outdoors :cry:
Sin :whip:
busterwen wrote:wanna try it out
look nice with all these options

greetz busterwen
Firebird12 wrote:Sorry didn't took the time to try it yet... Will do, I promise :)
Hope that you find the pogram useful.

Greets from Barcelona
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

I have a shock collar and would love to be teased by it. The collar goes off every time it senses vibration, which works well with my phone attached to it. If you can come up with a program that can text me, call me, message me on skype or Facebook or anything like that in some way, that would be AWESOME!! P.s. I have an iPhone 5s if that helps. Thanks so much
-Dyl
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dylbound wrote:I have a shock collar and would love to be teased by it. The collar goes off every time it senses vibration, which works well with my phone attached to it. If you can come up with a program that can text me, call me, message me on skype or Facebook or anything like that in some way, that would be AWESOME!! P.s. I have an iPhone 5s if that helps. Thanks so much
-Dyl
Hello Dylbound and welcome to the forum. There is a newer version of the Selfbondage Motion Detector (version 1.1).

I don't have an iPhone to test it propertly but I have created a little script that just sends a message from the computer to your phone via Skype. (I thought it was going to be more inmediate than an email)

You can get it here:

To make it work you have to create a new Skype account in your computer and delete the Echo / Sound Test Service as contact.

Now add your real account (the one in the phone). This MUST be your only contact in this new Skype account.

As we're trying to control Skype with a third company program you have to gran permission to it inside the Skype's gui:
(I don't know if you can grant permanent permission or if you will have to allow it in every session.

Just run Skype before the Selfbondage Motion Detector and minimize it. After a first test (where you will give permission to my program to control your Skype) everytime that the pain.exe will be executed it will send a text message to your real account (the one on the phone).

I have tested it on a Windows 7 and a Skype ver 6.14.0.104
Please test it carefully.

Greets from Barcelona