Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Dylbound

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Post by Dylbound »

Thank you so so so so much!!! Will try it very soon!!! ;)
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

Is there a way you can get it to work with a different program? It work, but it doesn't actually give my phone a notification unless I type it (B/c it's third party program, skype doesn't actually allow it to send the message :(((((((((( Perhaps if you could get it to send a very small file, make a short call, something like that.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hi again.

Wich version of Skype do you have in your computer? It seems that latest versions are no longer compatible with external programs.
Can you find and try to install same version than the one I have? (6.14.0.104)

http://download.portableapps.com/portab ... ne.paf.exe

If you just send a missage from the computer writting it maually, do you get it in your phone?

Greets from Barcelona
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

I'll screw around with getting different versions. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dylbound wrote:I'll screw around with getting different versions. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a little tip: look at my previous post. There was a link to the same version that I'm using.

Anybody else that wants to give some feedback please?

Greets from Barcelona
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

I didn't see that link before :P Sorry about that. Once I did download it, for some reason it updated itself to the latest version anyway :( I'll keep playing around with it.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dylbound wrote:I didn't see that link before :P Sorry about that. Once I did download it, for some reason it updated itself to the latest version anyway :( I'll keep playing around with it.
Don't worry. I'll find a workaround.
Cinema time.
Greets from Barcelona
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

THANKS!!! Your awesome!!!
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

hello. great program. but I have been wondering. if there is currently any program out there that I can plug into this (using the tease function) that would send a email I prepared (with embarrassing stuff in) if I move too much. but only send it once of course.

thanks alot.
Dylbound

Post by Dylbound »

Did you figure anything out?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dylbound wrote:Did you figure anything out?

Not yet. I'm going to try to send an atttached file within the skype message.

There was a program that let's you send an iMessage from your computer to your jailbreaked iPhone, but I don't have this phone to even start trying this option.

Another way would be ussing an Arduino and a vibrating motor.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

i also kinda figured out how to achieve my goal, use a program to send a email at a certain time. and start the motion detector, if i move too much, the programs time will go past the send time, thus I wont be able to stop it from sending.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

sexdemon wrote:i also kinda figured out how to achieve my goal, use a program to send a email at a certain time. and start the motion detector, if i move too much, the programs time will go past the send time, thus I wont be able to stop it from sending.
Sorry I forgot about your pettion. Maybe I can make a little modificated version for you. Give me some time.

Greets from Barcelona
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

that would be awesome. can i just ask though if its not to hard, the ability to send a email with an attachment would be super awesome.

no worries if you cant.

thank you
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I gave the software a try, but sadly it won't be of use to me yet at least. I did a test where hand is on table, and camera watching it from top. After increasing the tolerance to levels where normal camera noise is not triggering movement, i can just slowly slide the hand off the table without triggering any movement, or do even fast finger movements with no penalty. Maybe it would work better on a high quality camera, but don't got 1 for now.

When i first thought of motion detector, i thought it could be configured to spot certain color (average color over say 2 seconds) in 1 or more locations. It would add more and more penalty time if the color is missing.

Another thing that could help is using as low resolution image as possible. 160x120 seems lowest default resolution.