Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.0

Post by qwerty212 »

Maybe we can do a Color Finder modified so you'll be forced to hide with your hands two big dots painted in your desktop. But what teasing method do you use? What will force you to put hands again over the big dots?

Greets from Barcelona
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I don't have any device based teasing things, only intensive would be that release time would keep increasing while the camera is not happy. Of course, increasing up to a set maximum, not to infinite :P Not sure what i would eventually film, the hands on table was just a test.

More important was the note of lower resolution image. I noticed that even with the low quality webcam, small image looks much clearer and less noise than on a large image. Basically it averages out the noise. You can scale a big image down afterwards too to get the same effect, but it could propably record with lower resolution directly.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

would it be possible to have the motion detector increase time if it didnt detect movement? would make for some good forced exercise while being tied up!

say you were tied to an exercise bike, you would need to keep moving to keep the time going down. if your tied down to the bed, you will be forced to struggle against your bonds to keep the timer going down.

I think it would need to have a setting to set the max time until the release is activated as a fail safe, meaning that even if you stop moving you wont be stuck there forever, just ALOT longer than you wanted to be, should you become too tired out to move anymore.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

TNTBound wrote:would it be possible to have the motion detector increase time if it didnt detect movement? would make for some good forced exercise while being tied up!

say you were tied to an exercise bike, you would need to keep moving to keep the time going down. if your tied down to the bed, you will be forced to struggle against your bonds to keep the timer going down.
Yes, it would be possible.
TNTBound wrote:I think it would need to have a setting to set the max time until the release is activated as a fail safe, meaning that even if you stop moving you wont be stuck there forever, just ALOT longer than you wanted to be, should you become too tired out to move anymore.
It does already exist: it is called Back Up Release 8)

Greets from Barcelona
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

Does this work on windows 10, I had problems with it not working on windows 7, the camera works but the motion detector part of it doesn't work, any help?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I have performed a session 2 days ago running the SMD 1.1 under Windows 8.1. I haven't tested it under Windows 10.

Has it ever worked on your computer?

Greets from Barcelona (and welcome to the forum)
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

qwerty212 wrote:I have performed a session 2 days ago running the SMD 1.1 under Windows 8.1. I haven't tested it under Windows 10.

It has but after uninstalling and then reinstalling the program again, it stopped working
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thatworm wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:I have performed a session 2 days ago running the SMD 1.1 under Windows 8.1. I haven't tested it under Windows 10.

It has but after uninstalling and then reinstalling the program again, it stopped working
That's weird because my programs don't need to be installed to work, so even if you deleted the folder with all the files and you've downloaded again it should work. Also.. have you tried the 1.1 version?

Greets from Barcelona
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

qwerty212 wrote:
Thatworm wrote:

That's weird because my programs don't need to be installed to work, so even if you deleted the folder with all the files and you've downloaded again it should work. Also.. have you tried the 1.1 version?

Greets from Barcelona
yeah, I tried everything, nothing works
wan606

Post by wan606 »

Hi querty,

i can confirm that the motion detector doesnt work correctly with Windows 10.
The program starts normally, webcam and motion detection in setup mode do work, but it crashes when starting the session.

Maybe it is an issue with the Desktop folder? The program doesnt create any folder on the desktop.

If you need any help testing I'll be glad to help.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

wan606 wrote:Hi querty,

The program starts normally, webcam and motion detection in setup mode do work, but it crashes when starting the session.

Maybe it is an issue with the Desktop folder? The program doesnt create any folder on the desktop.

Thanks for the feedback. It's been like 3 years without doing anything related to kinky coding. I feel that I'm dissapointing a lot of people for this.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:
wan606 wrote:Hi querty,

Thanks for the feedback. It's been like 3 years without doing anything related to kinky coding. I feel that I'm dissapointing a lot of people for this.
We all thank you for your contributions over the years - all on a voluntary basis. If you feel you can't go on anymore, then so be it! Just make an announcement that you're no longer coding, and if need be, I'll lend my whip to fend off anyone who ignores it! :whip:

You're a valuable member of our community without kinky coding. Just be kinky, and show us that big heart you have. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
wan606

Post by wan606 »

Hi querty,

well, life changes and not less people think a voluntary hobby writing kink software includes 24/7 support. ;)
So it would be no big thing to communicate you won't be developing the software any further and encourage other kinky progammers to continue your work.

I want to thank you for the, in my opinion, evolutionary step in self bondage software you developed without even asking to support it till your life ends ;)
It really took my selfbondage experience to a whole new level of joy, excitement and pure lust!

For everyone having Windows 10 try www.ispyconnect.com
It's free and can trigger the pain.exe in nearly the same manner as querty's software does.