Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple version 1.7.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

davisev5225

Re: Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple version 1.7.1

Post by davisev5225 »

tutor wrote:I'm using the version 2.0 and it appears to be a stand alone program, how do you setup a ini file for this so when I run the program it remembers what settings to use (I'd like to set it for a random amount of time under 45 minutes and beeping automatically).
Thx
Tutor
There is no version 2.0?
tutor

Post by tutor »

*shrugs* thats what it says the version is... took a screen shot of it but couldn't upload it to my ftp site to link it in to this post.
Tutor
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

tutor wrote:I'm using the version 2.0 and it appears to be a stand alone program, how do you setup a ini file for this so when I run the program it remembers what settings to use (I'd like to set it for a random amount of time under 45 minutes and beeping automatically).
Thx
Tutor
Hello tutor. There is not 2.0 version. There was a program called Selfbondage CD Tray Opener that reached version 3.0 (so there was a version 2.0) and now we have this Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version that has reached version 1.7.1.

The only reason to keep using the old Selfbondage CD Tray Opener is the motion detection and the sound teasing (only in Beta 3.0), but both features have been included and improved in the Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1.
scsicard65 wrote:I'm not a programer, can you tell me the line or lines of code that control the input to the line

Type how many MUNUTES you want to wait and press start what I'm looking to do is first change it too a max of one digit input meaning 1 - 9 minutes and if the up arrow is continues to be pressed have it cycle through 1 - 9 again. Kind of selecting a random time. The idea is not to be able to see the screen and one I let go I would not know how many minutes it was set for thanks.
Hello scsicard65.

Take a look at the intruction manual included with the program. You can setup randomized sessions without knowing how much time you are going to be tied and setting up the max and the minimum desired time.

Greets from Barcelona
tutor

Post by tutor »

Any plans on making the motion detector into a 32 bit program?
One thing I liked about the "Other" cd tray opener that is different on the 1.7.1 version is that there wasn't a close button in the top right corner. In the 1.7.1 version I can close the running count down then relaunch the program and change the time to 1 minute and have the tray open... of course that is if the keyboard can be reached... lol
Tutor
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

tutor wrote:Any plans on making the motion detector into a 32 bit program?
The Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 is a 32 bits program.

tutor wrote:One thing I liked about the "Other" cd tray opener that is different on the 1.7.1 version is that there wasn't a close button in the top right corner. In the 1.7.1 version I can close the running count down then relaunch the program and change the time to 1 minute and have the tray open... of course that is if the keyboard can be reached... lol
Tutor
If you can reach the keyboard or the mouse then you can go to "My Computer" and open the CD Tray right-clicking on it.

Greets from Barcelona
selfboundslave

Post by selfboundslave »

I just want to post a warning to always use a backup release with this program. I tested it a couple of times before use, and the tray opened and released the scissors as it was supposed to. But during my session, it didn't open the tray. I just heard a click, but the tray didn't open. I did have a backup release (another pair of scissors, but with the attached rope also attached to a bucket of water), but managed to release myself by pulling with all my strength on my (fake) leather cuffs and severing the part where the rope was attached.
vf13001

Post by vf13001 »

have just dowloaded the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener program version 1.7.1 from the link in post 1.
But it looks like the value for minimum time when playing with random time is max 10% of maxiumum time.

i.e. If I put 240 minutes in the field Start max value for play with random time is 24 minutes, or I get this errormessage :
minimum desired time equal or higher than maximum desired time for a random time session.

Is this a common problem ?
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

just a thought...
Is it possible to incorporate speech recognition software into the CD-tray opener program so it can open the CD-tray if you say the "save-word", but not react to any other noices you might make.
I like buttered scones for tea
tijger122

Post by tijger122 »

You can find the program here: Simple version 1.7.1 Openers Selfbondage CD tray I hope you find it useful.

can someone send me this program I can not download it?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Illuminating: Speaking theoretically, it should be possible to get speech to text to work with any program - if it's built into the operating system or is a specific keyboard replacement, the program wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and keyboard input. The trick is the filtering....perhaps take the typed string every 5 seconds or so, then scanning for the specified word. Not sure how to implement that exactly (every input method I know in every programming language waits for the enter keypress...maybe include the command for pressing enter when you safeword.....)

Of course, the big problem here is that speech to text really isn't the most reliable system around. It's gotten better, but if your voice is significantly strained, it might have trouble making out that "orchid" (just for arguments sake - kinda a good safeword since odds are you aren't going to discuss exotic flowers during a bondage session) is actually "orchid" "or kid" or "orked" (the latter would probably be autocorrected to corked). So test out how your speech to text works with vocal changes before you put yourself in a situation where you actually need to safeword. And even then, probably not the best idea to rely on it too heavily...computers can be problematic.

I'm not going to program it, though. I'll leave that to someone with more experience issuing commands like opening a CD drive (since I don't have the source code for this program, I'd have to start from scratch)

tijger122: Do you get a list of files? GoogleDocs apparently opens zip files now. There should be a File menu slightly above and left of the file list; the bottom entry in that menu is the download command. If you don't see the file list, then something may be wrong on your end.
tijger122

Post by tijger122 »

Thank you it worked that way