The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trainer)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trai

Post by qwerty212 »

iluvplanes1 wrote:Hey Qwerty,

I believe the 50mhz 10" Pain sound file is corrupt. the 5" and the 20" 50mhz work fine but I am getting an error with the 10".

Also, How is the other project coming along?

Thanks for all you do!
Hello iluvplanes1, I'll check the 50mhz 10" file, thanks for reporting the error.

The pain and exit files developement is stopped at the moment. The idea was that anyone can write their own programs just renaming they to pain.exe and exit.exe. but nobody has published anything.

I've just released the LoKiT(able) Webcam and I'm not sure if I will continue working on the blowjob program (a lot of time dedicated till the moment to selfbondage programs and people don't seem very interested. In other forums the Color Finder thread and the LoKiT(able) Webcam got no replies).

Greets from Barcelona
iluvplanes1

Post by iluvplanes1 »

I think the bj program would be a big hit and the most useful out of all of them out there so far so don't give up!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

All of this is way over my head :shock:
I dont trust computers with my life, have at least two old fashion back ups :wink:
Looks fun but I have no idea how it works, If your computer is like mine, and crashes all the time, I wish you luck :roll:
Sin :hi:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Cindy123 wrote:All of this is way over my head :shock:
I dont trust computers with my life, have at least two old fashion back ups :wink:
Looks fun but I have no idea how it works, If your computer is like mine, and crashes all the time, I wish you luck :roll:
Only a fool would use a computer program to play selfbondage without at least one backup release method.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

i use the mobile phone release as a back up well actually i use it as a double back up using 2 mobile phones i have spare because its so easy and quick to set up and also reliable
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

jtalh2003 wrote:i use the mobile phone release as a back up well actually i use it as a double back up using 2 mobile phones i have spare because its so easy and quick to set up and also reliable
If you use steel bondage, Have a lot of backups, Remember "if you cant get a key,,your not going to get free" have at least two old fashion back ups. :wink:
My two cents...........
If you go to far in the heat of the moment, you can get in real trouble. :roll:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

Cindy123 wrote:
jtalh2003 wrote:i use the mobile phone release as a back up well actually i use it as a double back up using 2 mobile phones i have spare because its so easy and quick to set up and also reliable
If you use steel bondage, Have a lot of backups, Remember "if you cant get a key,,your not going to get free" have at least two old fashion back ups. :wink:
My two cents...........
If you go to far in the heat of the moment, you can get in real trouble. :roll:
i have the release and 2 back ups i always play it safe
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
kink

Post by kink »

qwerty212 wrote: I've just released the LoKiT(able) Webcam and I'm not sure if I will continue working on the blowjob program (a lot of time dedicated till the moment to selfbondage programs and people don't seem very interested. In other forums the Color Finder thread and the LoKiT(able) Webcam got no replies).
I think you work is far mor apreciated than you might think. Far from everyone into bondage know programing and even if it's easy to learn they might not feel confident enough to post it and make someonelse rely on it. However I'm pretty shure that a lot of people are using it or atleast have tested it. Maybe you have or there is a quick guide to how to write these kind of programs. What I also think might be needed, is to inspire those with limited amount of fantasy, with different scenarios. Maybe a single thread with a collection of scenarios for each program to make it more organized and viewable. (I remember i tried to find the arduino electro buttplug post again but had to look for a long time)

I had to register on these forum to show my apreciation to your work and share a scenario I think has potential.

Scenario:
It might ben mentioned before but I have this scene where you use the unpersonal fitness trainer for a forced walk/crawl. By connecting two keyboards and hardwiring or "destroying" (maybe by just popping off the unwanted keys) a different set of keys for each keyboard. You can only press one set off keys on each keyboard and therefore have to move between both keyboards. By placing these keyboards far apart you would have to walk back and fort to press the keys. USB extension cables could be used for longer distance and by adding more keyboards you could create a track you would have to run around. (hm.. circle..ponytraining). Wires to a shocking device could be hung from the ceiling above the centre of "the track" and a punishment could be delivered once failed to press any keys in time. However maybe you could add a function to chose the time between keypresses as 4s might not be enough. Also an abbility to end the scene after a decired amount of "walks/keypresses" or time might be a nice little add on. I think by adding these small variations you could get more possible scenarios out of this nice little program. I have not tested this setup yet but Im eager to try some kind of forced petwalk/crawl once i get the oportunety.

Once again.. thanks for your fantastic enthusaism and development of cybersex, cause that's what this is :gag:
keep it up and looking forward to even more nice programs.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

i appreciate them and am sure other people do to
it just takes time for a program to get a following as word spreads about it
it would be a shame if you gave up on the blowjob program because it can be used in so many different ways and there is no other program like it any where

and i have seen on different forums many times people asking for a way to blowjob train/force ect and so far only mechanical ways have been used that not many people can make this would at last give them a way to do it

your programs actually inspired me to start posting on this forum
lyssa

Post by lyssa »

***** Activated by sound teasing devices
The program will play a sound that will activate devices as antibarking dog collars. Sound can last 5, 10 or 20 seconds.
Has anyone found a good shocking antibark collar that works well with this program (or any of the others)? I see ones that vibrate at first for a few times before going to shocks, but I would prefer one that shocks from the get-go.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

I have not found a bark collar yet. But I did buy this.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2583

Do you think you some how get a pain file to work with this?

The slinky
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

I have not found a bark collar yet. But I did buy this.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2583

Do you think you some how get a pain file to work with this?

The slinky
humbleswede

Post by humbleswede »

Hi Qwerty

You are a wizard! I love the stuff you do.

I have just ordered the Ardiuno card. I plan to connect it to my spankingmachine (I've built it myself). So i certainly hope you will continue to support this card in your future applications.

Again, thanks for sharing this great software!

Regards,
HumbleSwede
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

humbleswede wrote:Hi Qwerty

You are a wizard! I love the stuff you do.

I have just ordered the Ardiuno card. I plan to connect it to my spankingmachine (I've built it myself). So i certainly hope you will continue to support this card in your future applications.

Again, thanks for sharing this great software!

Regards,
HumbleSwede
Cheers mate. I'll love to read a post from you on the DIY section of the forum explaining how to build the spanking machine.

Greets from Barcelona