The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trainer)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

humbleswede

Re: The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trai

Post by humbleswede »

qwerty212 wrote:
Cheers mate. I'll love to read a post from you on the DIY section of the forum explaining how to build the spanking machine.

Greets from Barcelona
Hi there in barcelona. hope you are enjoying yourself. here in Sweden it's been raining for a few days :cry: but on the other hand it's a great time to tryout some new toys and scenarios :wink:

I can try to upload some instruction on to the DIY section, but I think it may be hard to replicate. I have built it with old stuff i found in the garage, that I have welded together. Including an old wiper motor and the hub from a bike..

I have now received the ARDUINO card. Great fun it is! Now I'm wondering if you could create a .pde file that could use two different servos? One for PAIN and another one for EXIT. Is that possible?

Chers,
HumbleSwede
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I found an exampl code that must let us move two differents servos with just one arduino. I need some time to test it:

Code: Select all

// zoomkat 11-22-10 serial servo (2) test
// for writeMicroseconds, use a value like 1500
// for IDE 0019 and later
// Powering a servo from the arduino usually DOES NOT WORK.
// two servo setup with two servo commands
// send eight character string like 15001500 or 14501550

#include <Servo.h> 
String readString, servo1, servo2;
Servo myservo1;  // create servo object to control a servo 
Servo myservo2;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  myservo1.attach(6);  //the pin for the servo control 
  myservo2.attach(7);
  Serial.println("servo-test-21"); // so I can keep track of what is loaded
}

void loop() {

while (Serial.available()) {
    delay(10);  
    if (Serial.available() >0) {
      char c = Serial.read();  //gets one byte from serial buffer
      readString += c; //makes the string readString
    } 
  }

if (readString.length() >0) {
      Serial.println(readString); //see what was received

// expect a string like 07002100 containing the two servo positions      
      servo1 = readString.substring(0, 4); //get the first four characters
      servo2 = readString.substring(4, 8); //get the next four characters 

Serial.println(servo1);  //print ot serial monitor to see results
      Serial.println(servo2);

int n1; //declare as number  
      int n2;

char carray1[6]; //magic needed to convert string to a number 
      servo1.toCharArray(carray1, sizeof(carray1));
      n1 = atoi(carray1); 

char carray2[6];
      servo2.toCharArray(carray2, sizeof(carray2));
      n2 = atoi(carray2); 

myservo1.writeMicroseconds(n1); //set servo position 
      myservo2.writeMicroseconds(n2);
    readString="";
  } 
}

Will work on it as soon as I get some free time.

Anyway, if there's someone with any example it would be welcome.

Greets.
humbleswede

Post by humbleswede »

qwerty212 wrote:
Cheers mate. I'll love to read a post from you on the DIY section of the forum explaining how to build the spanking machine.

Greets from Barcelona
Hi,

I have added some descriptions and a short video giving an overview hoe the spanking machine works, Follow this link to see it:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=4850
/Humbleswede
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

humbleswede wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:

Greets from Barcelona
Hi,

I have added some descriptions and a short video giving an overview hoe the spanking machine works, Follow this link to see it:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=4850
/Humbleswede
Thanks a lot for sharin it with us.
humbleswede

Post by humbleswede »

qwerty212 wrote:I found an exampl code that must let us move two differents servos with just one arduino. I need some time to test it:

Greets.
Any luck on this topic? I'm a technician, not a programmer. So I'm afraid I Cant help you here. But I sure would like this to work. :D
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

humbleswede wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:I found an exampl code that must let us move two differents servos with just one arduino. I need some time to test it:

Greets.
Any luck on this topic? I'm a technician, not a programmer. So I'm afraid I Cant help you here. But I sure would like this to work. :D
Haven't ried yet (and I have 3 servos to test :oops:).

I will take a look this summer, promise.

I'm not a programmer neither :)

Greets from Barcelona

PS: Updated the first post with a new Pain.exe:

This one looks on its own folder looking for mp3 files and plays one of them randomly (so you can get different teasings with just one pain.exe and your own mp3's)
In case that it doesn't find any mp3 in its own folder it just exits.
chakotay

Post by chakotay »

Hi querty212,

i'm new to the forum and to self bondage itself, but i really like the work you've done so far! Your programs are simply what i've been looking for to get started! However, i can't make sense of some of your pain.exe programs. For instance, how does playing a mp3 file makes you get teased??? Sorry if i'm bodering you with stupid questions :S

!Saudaciones de tu vecino Portugal! :hi:
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

There are electronic devices that trigger by sound, that's what it's for. Bark collars were getting too sophisticated for it as far as I noticed, but there is an electronic device from UK optional depend from any sounds. Still have to get along with Royal Mail delivering to Germany for being able to give some feedback about that.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Boa noite e bem vindo ao fórum.

There are no stupid questions man.

There are some devices that can produce electrical shocks when they recieve sound through an audio input (look for electrosex Rimba consoles).

There are also some (few) antibarking dog collars that also zap when they "heard" some noize.

Some users have managed to connect electrical devices like vibrators to audio outputs. Ask in the DIY subforum and I'm pretty sure that someone will help you.

But there are more teasing options, not just sound based ones.

I'm trying to manage to activate different devices with just one Arduino Board. The problem is that while one program is working with the Arduino, of any other program wants to send instructions to the board, the process fails (and I'm not an arduino expert, so I do not know what I'm doing wrong :()

Greets from Barcelona
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

qwerty212 wrote:Boa noite e bem vindo ao fórum.

<snip>
I'm trying to manage to activate different devices with just one Arduino Board. The problem is that while one program is working with the Arduino, of any other program wants to send instructions to the board, the process fails (and I'm not an arduino expert, so I do not know what I'm doing wrong :()

Greets from Barcelona
Querty,

Glad to hear of another Arduino-for-kink developer is out there. All the Arduinos I've used have one main serial port, that is often connected via USB (and a standard serial-over-USB device driver.) On the PC side, the corresponding serial port connects to only one application program at a time. I think Arduino's have multiple serial ports, but only one is wired to communicate with the PC via the USB cable+ serial-over-USB device driver.

Offhand, I can imagine two basic approaches to getting many-to-one communication working from multiple PC programs that all want to communicate with the Arduino:

1. Make one big executable out of all the programs you want to simultaneously interact with the Arduino. (This isn't very modular, and is only feasible if you have the source code for all of the application programs that want Arduino access.)

2. Write a "funnel" program that does all the communication with the Arduino, and have it collect commands from multiple sources and (optionally) send status/sensor info to any of the apps that need it. For inter-process communication on the PC side, I think sockets may be a good option. You would also have to manage which PC applications "owned" which outputs on the Arduino -- or have a means to blend commands together, like an audio mixer does for combining sounds. I think this is a better overall approach than making one huge executable. Arduino's can talk to a wide variety of programming languages; see http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/Interfacing for the current list. What language(s) did you code your PC programs in?

2b. There are Ethernet shields for the Arduino, so if you get one of those up and running on your Arduino, you could use Ethernet packets for all the communication. Plug the Ethernet shield and the PC into an Ethernet hub. If the Arduino was listening on one (re-defined) port# for UDP packets, I think it could receive them from multiple processes running on the PC. (Versus TCP, which is one-to-one communication.) However, I don't know how much memory or CPU would still be available if the Arduino had the Ethernet code running in addition to commanding all the needed outputs (and reading sensor values, if any.) Update rate might also suffer; I haven't tried an Ethernet shield yet. This is a more expensive approach, and somewhat more risky, if you haven't used socket-based-communication before.

The newer Arduino models (like the mega) have more memory, which might be helpful for the Ethernet approach. There are also more powerful Arduinos in the works from the official Arduino designers. (Google "Arduino Due" for info.) If you want more CPU on the sensor/actuator side, there is at least one company that has already ported the Arduino programming environment to a 32-bit (Arm Cortex M3) processor. Much faster and lots of memory. If a more powerful embedded CPU is of interest, check out http://leaflabs.com/devices/ . Note I have no affiliation with this Co. except being a satisfied customer. (IMHO, good tech support via their forums.) I've recently started using a Maple Mini for an updated version of my teasing/edging system. The Mini costs about as much as an official Arduino, but is faster and has more memory and IMHO better peripherals (12 bit A2D vs. 10 bits on AVR-based Arduinos.)

Hope this helps,

PiJoy
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

PiJoy wrote:
Querty,

Glad to hear of another Arduino-for-kink developer is out there.
Hello PiJoy, is always a pleasure to reading from you. I use to visit Milovana and you are one of those users that do always helps and explains things cristal clear.

The thing is that one user asked via pm for help to activate multiple relays with one Arduino to be used with the selfbondage programs. Trying to reply him I realised that only can program can acces to the Arduino at the same time (as you have explained perfectly on your post, I didn't know why but I figured it, thanks)

One of the possibilities I though it can work was to create the big executable (let's call it Big.exe) that you talked about, one program that changes to HIGH or to LOW state the output of the pins on the Arduino depending on if there's a third process being executed. Sorry, my English is not as good as it should:

Before starting the selfbondage session you run Big.exe, that will be the only one talking to the Arduino.Big.exe is looking for the active processes all the time. When you have to be punished by the main selfbondage program (because you have failed doing the blowjob, you have done noize, you have moved, etc...) the computer runs a third program (let's call it pain.exe).

Pain.exe just triggers a function inside Big.exe, so while pain.exe is being executed the digital pin 9 (for example) will be set to HIGH and when pain.exe is no longer working, Big.exe turns that pin again to LOW state.

We can also launch at the same time a pain2.exe that last 5, 10, 30 seconds and that triggers a function on Big.exe that changes the state of another pin.

I think that that way we can have multiple programs interacting with the state of the pins of the Arduino (and just one program really talking to the board) and it would be pretty modular (we will finish just having to launch Big.exe and create simple .exes that just exists and after some time they exit themselves).

But I have to test it as soon as I get some free time in front of the computer :(
PiJoy wrote: What language(s) did you code your PC programs in?
I work with Autoit (a VB alike language).
PiJoy wrote: Hope this helps,

PiJoy
You can bet on that. Thanks a lot.
chakotay

Post by chakotay »

Thanks for your help :)
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

qwerty212 wrote: <snip>
The thing is that one user asked via pm for help to activate multiple relays with one Arduino to be used with the selfbondage programs. Trying to reply him I realised that only can program can acces to the Arduino at the same time (as you have explained perfectly on your post, I didn't know why but I figured it, thanks)

One of the possibilities I though it can work was to create the big executable (let's call it Big.exe) that you talked about, one program that changes to HIGH or to LOW state the output of the pins on the Arduino depending on if there's a third process being executed.
<snip>
@querty212,

Your idea of using the presence or absence of processes (with known names) on the active process list is a creative approach to inter-process communication! Your approach maps well to simple on/off states, but I don't see how it could pass non-binary info, such as a PWM command, or distribute input values (read by the Arduino) to interested processes. However, if you and your users want binary commands, your name-on-task-list method of gathering commands from multiple processes sounds like it'll work. I suspect it'll be easier to implement than sockets. Idea: for PWM outputs, you could pre-set a PWM level, and use commands (from the "funnel" process on the PC) to enable/disable it.
qwerty212

Re: cable tray

Post by qwerty212 »

williamjell999 wrote:A cable ladder is one of the applications of the tray system and is typically constructed of high quality, heavy-duty galvanized steel, which protects it from humidity and chemicals, thereby preventing corrosion.cable tray
:?: :?: :?: Or my English is geting worst every day or I do not know what do you mean man.
bound_jenny

Re: cable tray

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote: :?: :?: :?: Or my English is geting worst every day or I do not know what do you mean man.
Just another spammer. I removed the post and banned the bum. And I removed the spam link from the quote in your post.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!