The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trainer)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Frunobulax_1

Re: The pain.exe and exit.exe files (Fitness Unpersonal Trai

Post by Frunobulax_1 »

Hi again,
Could not get Windows 10 to work with the original pain.exe files and finally gave up on it.

However, life can be simple. A simple batch file and a slight rework of the arduino program eventually did work.

Put the text below in a (notepad) file and rename it to "whateverfilename.bat"

mode COM4 BAUD=9600 PARITY=n DATA=8
echo 90+ >COM4

Add these statements (twice) to the arduino program where needed:

delay (5000); //wait 5 sec
angle = 90;
myServo.write(angle); // reset angle

a bit crude; but it works.

Program available if anyone is interested.

Regards
Ballgag-lover

Post by Ballgag-lover »

Hi,

I've tried the pain.exe file a couple of times but suddenly it doesn't work. A window open saying "Can't perform this operation on a closed port. Port = None. Channel Number =1"
Even downloading the files again the window says the same.
Does any one knows what's happening?
harryS

Post by harryS »

I know this thread is outdated but I've been trying to get this thing to work.
does anyone have or know how to make a exe release file that will display an inputed padlock code?
I dont have an optical drive so I cant use the disk tray release method.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

harryS wrote:I know this thread is outdated but I've been trying to get this thing to work.
does anyone have or know how to make a exe release file that will display an inputed padlock code?
I dont have an optical drive so I cant use the disk tray release method.
Hi harryS, in the last versions of most of my programs there was no limitation about the kind of file to be executed to be released:
(The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener can choose image files as release files, for example)

If you need something more specific, send a PM and we will try to get it working.

Greets from Barcelona

PS: I have noticed that the Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 forces to run an .exe. There was a user who asked for a "Open Image Version" but I guess that I just sent it to him, not publishing it in the forum :oops:
surfer1212

Post by surfer1212 »

Hello,

can somebody please give me a link to the program FITNESS UNPERSONAL TRAINER ???? I lost it with my old HDD
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Surfer. Might this be the link : https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G1l- ... jRKVzRJaUU
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sexy_Student

Post by Sexy_Student »

Hey Qwerty,

Great program! The file for "***** Activated by sound teasing devices playing your own mp3's +++++NEW (August 2011)" seems to be missing. Could you reupload?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Sexy_Student wrote:Hey Qwerty,

Great program! The file for "***** Activated by sound teasing devices playing your own mp3's +++++NEW (August 2011)" seems to be missing. Could you reupload?
I can't re-upload it, but I can code something similar. What do you need? An .exe that plays mp3's files? You can put the mp3's in the same folder than the pain.exe and it will pick 1 of them randomly. (It would be better if you do pick short files).
Sexy_Student

Post by Sexy_Student »

Yes, that's what I want to do. I suppose there's no need for a new file if that's all I have to do.
Also, Is there a program where I can simply have random shocks without having to do any task?
Ballgag-lover

Post by Ballgag-lover »

First of all, I need to say thanks to qwerty212 because his/hers contributions has been quite useful.
Has been a while since the last time I've had using the pain.exe file and the last one suddenly apears a "Can't perform this operation on a closed port. Port = None. Channel Number =1" message. After that, I've been looking for a solution with no answer because I don't know how to program. Add a couple of changes of laptops and of course, in the windows versions. Does it exist a win10 version of the pain.exe file? I really used to enjoy the Memory game, I hope Somebody could help me.