Another scenario generator

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Jadit

Another scenario generator

Post by Jadit »

Dresser schedule
Download link (10.9.2014): https://www.dropbox.com/s/buxfu9ojcdlbh80/ds.zip?dl=0
(It includes sample_set.zip which you can extract if you need some help using the program. Overwriting config.ini will lose all your previous settings for items if there was any)

This is another alternative for using application to choose sessions for you. I have done some more polishing today and i have tried to make application instruct you how to use it a bit. But feel free to ask if anything seems unclear.
(You can shift-click on the green/gray propability bar to change whole group at the time)

You have to create a list of items or actions that application picks. Once the random pick is done to create a session, it will remain in the main screen for as long as you type 'done' and press enter (and you have actually finished the session then :gag: ). If you restart the application but didn't finish your session it will come up again until its done. After 'done' new session time is calculated from between limits defined in settings, but it will be secret. You don't have to keep the program running because it uses realtime clock, but it is normally run small in the systray bar and pops up open when new session is created.

I don't have auto-start feature in the app but if you want to make one, with Windows you can:
Open Start menu and search "Start up" folder under "Programs". Open it to explorer with right-click and add shortcut to this program.

And little more info...
Crowley's generator gave alot of tips and this includes similarly light,medium,heavy sessions and item exclusion tables and item propabilities. This however doesn't have body parts but has groups (categories).

"Select always"-items:
- These will have their propability bar colored gray and they are always selected before normal items.
- They are not count in the item-fill ratios.
You can for example make a group "Sit" and add "Sit:Yes" and "Sit:No" with exclusive options (can't select no if select yes), both with any propability. Program will always select other one of them.

Difficulty exclusion for items:
- There is another tab for exclusion that lets you disable that item for light/medium/heavy sessions. For example you may want to disable [Time] category's less than 30 min items for heavy sessions.

What's may be coming is sort of simple scripting. This would let you make a linear plan of what the item randomizer does... for example:
1) Pick 1 item from group [time]
2) Pick random items
3) Pick 1 item from group [dress]
4) If picked item [tie hands], pick 1 item from group [bondage]
Last edited by Jadit on 10 Sep 2014, 00:37, edited 9 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Another scenario generator

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A good start, but...
You need to preload the data files so that the user has an idea on how to modify it to suit them.
Even if it is a few things from several catagories....

This reminds me of MSword...
I want to type a letter, I load MSword, and all I see is a blank screen, and my mind matches...
Word for Windows provided the icons and headers, much easer to use...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I got a question...
What programming languadge did you use?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

It's written with Lazarus (freepascal).

To put it short, first pictures will quickly bring that application to life :)

Giving ready item list can get a bit personal...i have currently 74 items in mine, from which many are stuff like "10 min", "30 min" any scenarios you can think of or self restrictions or allowances. Maybe i might give out some basic list but really, when i first started to use the app it was very fast to fill. If you place all images you need ready in the "items\" folder then your job will be even easier.
TIP: Doubleclicking items opens quick edit window. Also if you at start want to add alot of items, just rapidly click Add/OK/Add/OK... and then edit the items afterwards. You can change another item's pictures when editing another.

Item propabilities are self explanatory. If all your items are 50% or all 100%, for the random generator they would mean same thing. I mean it will be very hard to do something wrong :P If you set item propability to 0% it will change font color red which is easily noticable (0% would prevent that item be selected at all).
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks, I'll check out freepascal and see where I can go with it...
I'm a Basic programmer myself...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

New version (now already...) with little changes:
- Program now comes with some items ready
- Default item with question mark is now transparent
- Multiline drawing for name text, also showing item's group in the session info
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:A good start, but...
You need to preload the data files so that the user has an idea on how to modify it to suit them.
Even if it is a few things from several catagories....
Sometimes you can't win :D Personally, I agree with Dark Lizerd. I think that pre-populating the database is the best way to show people how your program is meant to be used but when I did that with mine, quite a few people complained (that's probably too strong a term, noted would probably be better) that they found this confusing. You can please some of the people some of the time but.... :wink:

Haven't had a chance to download the program yet, will take a look tomorrow.
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Uploaded again but this time i placed the sample config in another sample_set.zip inside, so if you update your program version you won't accidentally lose all the config you have made by replacing the config.ini file...

And yesterdays version fixed the mission timer.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

The program doesn't track or need to track time during session. Timer to next session only starts after user is "done". So if you keep postponing your session till next day you are only delaying start time for next session. If you have a "always select" conditions to "allow or disallow to come" for example and you actually obey the program, you want to do the session as fast as possible or the teasing will last longer.

The timer of session would only really be valid if it used the time from "time items" such as 15,30,60min etc, but not all are even forced to have such items. Also the time only really starts when user has equipped all the items and ready to start.

If i made there a simple button for Done it would be too tempting to skip the session and not be honest with it.

But suggestions are always welcome :) I'm trying to get the simple scripting done some point but there's lot other things going on such as WoW Cataclysm...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Posting here again because i updated the download link with new version. I have done alot of the basics for making scripting happen but then i went and decided not to put it in at this point. Not that its too hard (no its almost completely defined in the code) but it would make the program more complex than it should be.

I added 1 thing that helps making things that scripts would have been used for:
- "Always select" items can be set in hidden mode.
This means you can make exclusive items that show only the items that you want, for example:
Category Gag (all with always select and excluding each other):
-No gag 60% (hidden, can be selected but doesn't show in the scenario item list)
-Ball gag 100%
-Ring gag 60%
It's not just about propabilities when items are generated, what this thing does is it makes sure that the gag is either on or off with exactly these propabilities. If they weren't "Always select" items these might never even be looked upon after the item list randomizing.

There's lot of stability fixes etc done in the background even though app may look mostly the same.
I have also added new button "Surprise me with more items". This can be used either as a punishment button for delaying the start time or just simply want a little more challenge to it. It adds 1-3 items, mostly just 1 and adding 3 items have very low chance.
JACJ

Post by JACJ »

HI there... The file seems to been deletet... any way for you to upload it again?
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

JACJ wrote:HI there... The file seems to been deletet... any way for you to upload it again?
Reuploaded in first post, have fun.