Sequence time-lock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

jfcube

Re: Sequence time-lock

Post by jfcube »

I have tried out the software, and am very excited to start using it. However, I have noticed that the "Show remaining seconds" and "Show reset button" settings do not seem to have any effect. When I turn the "Show number ticker" option on and off that does affect the lock screen, but the other two settings don't seem to be working. Any idea if there's something I can do to fix it?
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

"Show remaining seconds" will show a tiny number at bottom center of the screen, with white font i think. If there is 2 minutes left until release, it will show number 120 there (60s x 2). It might be difficult to see if you have bright picture.

"Show reset button" is small circle top right side of the screen. When you click it, it will show a dialog that asks you for the release key. Only by typing it right and pressing OK will end the timer. (Because if you know/remember the key somehow, there is no point keeping the software locked)

And yeah, i use it myself too sometimes and has never failed me so far :P I've been thinking fancier ways too, somehow checking the actual time from some time server, so this software wouldn't need to be running all the time it's locked. However then it would be depending on stable internet connection, and working around that in offline mode doesn't have many good options. Second feature i'd like to have is being able to lock more than just 8 characters, more like a long text or a JPG/PNG image or any file user wishes. Thirdly, it could have multiple lockout instances running same time, for more than 1 key or session. These are nothing more than thoughts in the head so far though...
FengHuang

Post by FengHuang »

Figured I would share back the modifications I've made to this neat little program, and maybe make some more people aware of its existence :)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!hJEE2aKK!Q1ARJ3KzEwPt ... uEzOmlbBmM

Short list of changes:
  • Support displaying animated .gif files in the chosen directory along with static images!
  • Checkbox to toggle enlarging gifs to fill the window
  • Time remaining display shows formatted H:MM:SS time instead of just total seconds
  • Font color setting also affects time display
  • Made time display font larger to match the random number display font
  • When using Shuffle, a list of seen images is kept and used to prevent any image from being shown again before all other images have been shown. This doesn't persist if the application is closed however.
Updated source files are included as they were with the original upload. The gif functionality required an external package that anyone wishing to develop further will need to download, but there's a link to it in the source folder and it's a simple process to add it in the Lazarus IDE.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Interesting, i'll check some point. I took the opportunity to fix the broken screenshot link in first post as i still had it on my computer.