Early Develloping stages of a new Game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

BoundSoul

Early Develloping stages of a new Game

Post by BoundSoul »

Hi There People,

I just wanted to share a little bit of programming and creativity i have done on a virtual mistress...

Please read, that this is faaar from finished.

But I think i finally managed to break through the coding barrier for the idea I had before (see the other topic about a crew wanted for a game or program) (Still looking tho)...

And I have compiled a little test.

It features spoken menus, and a first meeting with Kailey, you're new cybermistress. All in spoken dialogue. This is probably why the .exe is so large, there is about 5 minutes of spoken dialogue in there converted at .wav @ 441. Still have to use a proper mp3 codec for that, so it will minimize the size. But for now, i think I am on the right track.

I think i will go for a multi chapter training system. Where the user can select a different categorized scenario each time. Since the randomness will still be a very tricky thing. But I'm trying to come up with some random settings and timers.

For the spoken dialogue, please go to the meet Kailey section of the game. And you'll hear a 5 minute preview and introduction to kailey.

The other things where just as a test to try out different kind of things in the program.

The program was made in Game Maker. It's pretty simple and straight forward, but need to figure it out a bit more. But this will come over time.

I'm still facing some things like: should there be a save option? and so on, but I hope to figure it out throughout the process.

Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated...

oooh right, I'm still looking for enthusiast to help me create this game.

If you are any good with graphics please let me know, as I need someone to make the sprites for the game. This is a long process for someone to do all by himself.

I also need written dialogues. After which I can convert them into a spoken audio file.

Also need nice material to work with, as for scenes, and so on. Perhaps Photos, perhaps very basic and just have some sort of dungeon map with different kind of rooms where you can go to. To be thought different kind of things, and play different sessions.

The download location is the following:

Wait for 10 seconds and you can go to the download page...

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=577619
BoundSoul

Re: Early Develloping stages of a new Game

Post by BoundSoul »

Ok so i've fixed the saving thing. So you can actually dive a bit more into a story...

Just an update from my side :P
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It's a start... but the voice sounds like a text to speech reader, kinda choppy...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

Here is an update with the work I done Today...

The program is allot sexier in terms of interface and design... Just plotted out the idea a bit more...

It now runs full screen at 1024x768

There will be a lot of sections, regarding different types of training subjects.

there will even be multiple mistresses...

This release doesnt have voices or background music,

please bear with me i'm all new to this kind of program building/programming, so the progress will be slow, but steady I hope..

Comments and critics greatly appreciated...

Further more some information I have written on the concept of the game

Cyber SIm M Tress Training

Basic Sections of the game:

Menu
- Go to Cyber SIm M Tress Training Facilities:
- Instructions
- Meet the Mistresses
- Crossing Point Fantasy and Reality Instructions
- Hear a Story
- Load Game
- Options
- About

Cyber SIm M Tress Training Facilities:

First Welcome to Cyber SIm M Tress Training Facilities intro Converstation with a hostess.
Training Section:

Basic training section, involves training of different categories before beeing used in the dungueon area. These are the subjects that will be used for the Dungeon area later on. These are guides on the subject and preparing you for different situations, used whilst playing alone and playing with a real life mistress.

Dungeon Preparation
- General Slave Training
- Chastity
- Orgasm Control
- Pet Training
- Stamina (endurance)
- Cageing and storing youself until further use
- Cock ball Torture
- Anal Training
- Pain Training
- Eating Manners
- Humilation Training
- Nipple Torture
- Ball Gag training

Medical/Clinical Training Area:
- Clisma
- Anal Examamination
- Diaper Training

Make Over Training:
- Cross Dressing
- Sissy Training
- Girl Training
- Heel Training
- Basic Beeing a GIrl Training
- Living as Girl Training
- Serving as a Girl
- Serving a Girl as a Girl
- Shaving

Dungueon Area

with different Rooms for different catogories of training. This Section has different mistress. Which will tell you how to cary out different kinds of Self Bondage Scenarios. Will feature Actual Bondage instructions with timers and goals.

All the subjects from the Training area will be applied and combined here to give wide variety of guided and controlled self bondage sessions.

Please let me know if I have forgotten any subject, and would have like to see it included in the game...

Download location of the new version is:

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=577874
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:It's a start... but the voice sounds like a text to speech reader, kinda choppy...
Hi There,

Thanks for comment. It indeed is a text to speech reader. But some parts are just plain text. The actual conversation with Kailey in the first BETA is pretty good at timing and pronounciation. I have written this dialogue with some back ground atmospheric music and effects, and the voice beeing processed by some realtime reverb hardware on my barebone computer. Thus making a hole lot more lifelike.

In the next preview i'll try to incorporate it. It will be a improvement for shure. As the text is going to sound a hole less harsh.

Since I don't know any lady who is into bdsm/ is english/ and has the proper equipment to record the vocals, let alone be willing to do it. So for now I see this as the only way...

Thanks for the input tho...

And apologies for my late reply
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Don't know if you've already searched but I've found http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.htm to be one of the more life-like text to speech engines.

The US English / Heather setting is one of the more natural ones I've heard. My test phrases of "Do you want me to wear those ballet boots?" and "I'd like you to stick a butt plug up my ass!" do make me smile :D
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

New Update of my Progress:

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=578105

Let me know what you guys think...
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

personally, there are some reasonably decent text to speech readers built into the virtual hypnotist program, im sure there's ways you could talk to the owner and ask about borrowing them?
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

So ok,

Heres an update:

The last 3 days have been for researching into some kind of score system, which will lock and unlock different rooms, depending on how the training goes (or basicly the answer you're giving...)

So i've now devised a system how you can be guided through the training. No skipping out on particulair subjects... BUT if you do manage to complete them. You will be allowed to return to all the areas you have unlocked. Thus giving you the option to repeat you're training...

It could also happen that the training goes so bad. That you're points drop in such a manor you would have to repeat you're training again... This way the correct way...

Tell me what you guys think...?
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

BoundSoul wrote:So ok,

Heres an update:

The last 3 days have been for researching into some kind of score system, which will lock and unlock different rooms, depending on how the training goes (or basicly the answer you're giving...)

So i've now devised a system how you can be guided through the training. No skipping out on particulair subjects... BUT if you do manage to complete them. You will be allowed to return to all the areas you have unlocked. Thus giving you the option to repeat you're training...

It could also happen that the training goes so bad. That you're points drop in such a manor you would have to repeat you're training again... This way the correct way...

Tell me what you guys think...?
What do I think? I think it sounds great if you're willing to put extra time into it. But it can't be way too hard or anything. It should be strict (like an actual mistress) but still conform to human imperfections... Get what I mean?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks like you got a plan...
Yea, better responce scores open new rooms...
But, as long as you can still return to the unlocked rooms....
One idea... start on just 3 rooms for now...
Release that for "idiot" testing...
Later, add aditional rooms as upgrades...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

Well this is the way i'm currently working.

Just going to need to write a story for General dungeon training, that's what i'll focus on first.

Past days have only been looking for solutions and correcting mistakes.

Once I get everything set up, It should go allot faster...
jesseluvsheels

Post by jesseluvsheels »

I have to say BoundSoul, that is an awesome effort so far, looks VERY promising :)

And agreeing with Lizerd, the speaking sounds really good. my one, minor, issue is the background sounds are maybe a bit too loud compared to the level of the spoken words...as i said, minor :)

Keep up the great work!

jesse
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

So far it very nice. I must admit I did blast the wax out of my ears (Which is not a bad thing :D )trying to hear the main voice. But my grotty PC speakers (complete with duct tape) can not do it justice. But in headphones... Whow freaky, I love the binaural effect you have on it, almost hypnotic :o It really does trigger the imagination and set the atmosphere of it. Nice one
selfbondagesub

Post by selfbondagesub »

awesome effort dude, this is exactly what is needed in this community. Hopefully all works out wonderful for you and so far looks great. Can't wait for the finished product and to use. Have tried the cybermistress program and its just a horror to get it to work properly, yours even so far seems like it will not only cover the exact fetishes we want to work with but will be easy to navigate as well. Again awesome!

If there is any way I can help I will but not being that technically inclined im not sure i would b of any use. Good job so far dont give up!