Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Post by qwerty212 »

Today I release the beta version of Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.

This time I say Beta, because the program has growed with new features and I need more than ever your feedback
to solve any issue before the final release.

As you know this is a program to use in selfbondage, to use it you must put a key on the CD Tray of your computer like that:
ImageImage

It doesn't need to be installed to run (works perfectly from an USB, for example) and has been tested on WinXP and Vista.
Yet to be tested on Windows 7 (if anyone have one valid license to give it will be welcomed)
Yet to be tested on Win2K/NT (not sure if it will works)
And it will not work on WIN9X/Me

As the first released version, the program has an input where we must type how long we want to wait for the key releasing:

Older versions had a limitation of 360 minutes, but now you can program sessions up to 900 minutes (15 hours!!).
This is because now the program checks the battery status and when it goes under a certain level it opens the Cd Tray.
Anyway, if you input a longuer time than 900 minutes, the program will respond like that when you press Start:
anyway, if you want a longuer limit just ask for it and I will change it.

As described above,now you can choose the minimun battery level allowed before opening the Cd Tray (you can choose between 10% and 90%)
As usual, please make sure it works fine with your battery.
This is the battery input:
And this is the warning message you'll get when the system is going to open the Cd tray due to low battery level:
So you can play with your laptop conected to the AC, and if case of powerfailure the program will always open the Cd tray (due to the battery level or when the countdown reaches zero, the first thing that comes)

In this version you have to choose what CD Tray d'you want to be opened in the session:
Clicking the Test button you can open the tray to check that the program recognizes it (and also to see if the key drops as you desired)
Please, before start a session make as many proves as you can!!

If we input a valid time and press START button we will get a screen with the countdown:
After some feedback, this time the screen is not always on the top of everything, you can put another windows over it.
We can exit that screen and open the CDTray just pressing Esc on the keyboard or just closing the countdown window.

During the countdown the program plays a "beep" every second, it can be turned off unchecking this checkbox:

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3 also has a "Random Time" option.
To use it you will have to input the maximun time that you want to play like a normal session here
and check:
In this mode you can also input the minimum time you want to be tied (by default is setted at 30 minutes)
If you input the same time for maximun and minimum random time you will not get a countdown, the program will open the cd tray as soon as you press Start.

In random mode, the countdown screen will look like this:

The program does not only runs a countdown, it also can get sound from a microphone and respond moving a vibrator (Ohmibod or similar vibrator required) or making an anti barking dog collar shock you.
ImageImage
I call this Teasing Mode and to activate you just have to check this box:

To play with this mode you are going to need a microphone (anyone that works on windows) and a vibrator that can be activated with a minijack audio conector (ohmibod or similar).
When you check the box the program starts to "listen" to the microphone input (the level of sound that you produce is showed in the progress bar):
You can also make it more accurate adjusting the microphone level on windows.

Then we have to adjust the threshold of sound that will activate the vibrator or the antibarking collar. To adjust this level we have to slide the slider to the desired position:
During this setup the program will play a sound every time we make a noise louder than the level of the hreshold (and if we have a vibrator activated by sound... volià!!).

Use this setup wisely to adjust the level of noise admited before the progams moves the vibrator or makes the antibarking collar shocks you.
When you press START it will can not be changed.
During the countdown waiting for the key the program will show you a bar with the level of sound that you're doing every moment:
(it certainly looks better on Vista)

I added a random mode for the devices activated by sound that you use to tease you, to activate this random mode just check this:
It will make the vibrator or the anti barking collar play randomly during the session (once again we need a Ohmibod or similar vibrator or we will just get a sound from the computer).
All the modes can be combined, but please remember that it will reduce the duration of the battery.

Coz is not the same if you're playing with a pleasure device in the teasing mode (like a vibrator) or a pain device (like a antibarking dog collar), this new version lets you choose between two options:
Choosing one or other will only change the sound that the system does when is going to tease you (5 seconds of noise for the short teasing and 30 for the long one)
It would be great if someone with an anti barking dog collar tries putting some headphones next to the collar to see if it shoks when the program makes the sound.

If you take a look on the right bottom corner you'll see a button like that:
Clicking it you'll will activate the camera setup window:

On that screen you can choose some options to play with a webcam. As this program doesn't need to be installed it will ask you what videodevice it may use and with what resolution everytime you run the program.
The first option on the new window is to see you on screen while the waiting for the key:
Activating that, during a normal session with sound teasing the screen of your computer will look like that:

The second option on the Video Setup Windows is:
Checking it the program will make you a photo every minute and it will save the pictures on the desktop on a folder called "Selfbondage Session"
On new versions I'm looking for video recording or pictures every minute and every time the program teases you.

The trird option is the motion detection mode:
As the sound teasing mode, when you check this option, the program starts "looking" on the preview window, so if you make a movement the program will play a sound.
Please consider that the program checks 25(5x5) pixels looking for changes. At the beggining I worked with 49 (7x7), but on slow systems it was very laggy.
There was a point where even the countdown was going slowlier than normal! So 10 seconds passed on the countdown were relly 15 seconds!!
During the execution of the program in Vista and Windows 7 I disable the aero effect, just to increase performance.
As you can imagine, if you let this option checked and press Start on the main windowd, the program will look for movements during the countdown and will play a sound everytime it detecs a movement (once again anti barking collar or ohmibod vibrator needed)

The yellow rectangle is the motion capture area (doesn't showed during real sessions):
People with fast laptops (Dualcores or avobe) if you want to try the version with 49 pixels of videosurveillance just mailme and I'll send you a copy.

As you can't press start being alredy tied and you're going to need to move to tie yourself, I've included a input for delaying the begginig of the real countdown (and the teasing modes)
With that, you have to input the time you need before the program starts teasing you (from 1 up to 59 minutes).
During the time of this delay the program will show you an special countdown:
and the video activated to let you finish adjusting the camera position.
If you have a mouse without wires, and you finish seting up you session, you can close this temporal countdown and pass to the real one (with all the teasing modes working if you clicked on them) just clicking on the close button. (and after that throw your mouse away).

You will notice that the mouse cursor shakes every second, it's just the esasier way to prevent the computer to enter on stand by mode.
And for safety reasons, the program now blocks any attemp from the system to reboot or shutdown the computer (in fact, you can't shutdown or reboot system during the session even if you want).
This will prevent even forced reboots from some installations of windows update (anyway let me recomend you to turn the wifi conection off during the sessions).

You can download the program from:
https://mega.co.nz/#!PJ1GWKpB!yhtONrxBP ... qrCM3o4ryM

Once again I want to apologize for my poor english level(please, let me know if there is any grammar error on the program, I don't want people to laugh at me)
and I would apreciatte it so much if you give some feedback to improve the program (I want to see if it works and looks fine on diferents resolutions, Systems, webcams, etc...)

PS: I want to thank chakatBlackstar for all the testing he has made and his patience.

Thaks again for watching.
Greets from Barcelona
Last edited by qwerty212 on 14 Oct 2010, 08:30, edited 11 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks good to me, you have a very detailed operation manual there...
One idea, (I like SciFi), have an option for "#" to "SciFi" time...
IE: "#" just shows "##:##:##"
and SciFi shows random extended characters like "@&:(%:!*"
or in another font like windings: (Can't change font to show idea)
But for best effect, the seconds per minute and minutes per hour as well as the number base (IE:16 or 23 or 6)

OK, maybe that would be too much, but it would be interesting to be watching the symbols changing for the count down and
realise that the "Ones" in seconds changed 19 times before the "tens" changed, then it changed 9 time before it rolled over to the minutes...

Just an idea...
But it could help with the selfbondage fantasy that you were captured by aliens and you were given some time to think over answering their
questions before they came back to "do more stuff" to ya...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Looks good to me, you have a very detailed operation manual there...
One idea, (I like SciFi), have an option for "#" to "SciFi" time...
IE: "#" just shows "##:##:##"
and SciFi shows random extended characters like "@&:(%:!*"
or in another font like windings: (Can't change font to show idea)
But for best effect, the seconds per minute and minutes per hour as well as the number base (IE:16 or 23 or 6)

OK, maybe that would be too much, but it would be interesting to be watching the symbols changing for the count down and
realise that the "Ones" in seconds changed 19 times before the "tens" changed, then it changed 9 time before it rolled over to the minutes...

Just an idea...
But it could help with the selfbondage fantasy that you were captured by aliens and you were given some time to think over answering their
questions before they came back to "do more stuff" to ya...
I think that the ##:##:## is boring too (in fact, in the firsts versions I have to activate the beep during the countdown to see if the program was really doing a countdown :shock: )
On final release I'll change that. Thanks for the idea.
Another possibility I was thinking on was to include a memory game or make some kind of trivial during the waiting and every time you fail you'll get :whip: a shock, but for that I need that someone tries if the sound produced by the program is able to move an antibarking collar.

PS: It's done:

the download link has the version with this countdown.

Not pretty sure that all the windows versions have the windings font, but I'll try.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You could add the font with the program...
Or any other graphic font...
I have seen free font editors online before....
Could create your own font.
Or, and I like this one, do a slide show, 10 to 20 seconds per picture, in the set-up, the user points to hes/her "knotty" picture folder...
Or for true frustration, kiddie picts, IE: Barney, teletubbies, Mr. Rogers....
Or it could play video clips... either of the above folders, maybe random from both...

Just picture it... sex vid... (getting good)...sex vid... (Oh yea, so close!!!)...then "Would you like to be my neighbor?" (ARRRGGGGG!!!!), and then you get the electric shock...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:You could add the font with the program...
Or any other graphic font...
I have seen free font editors online before....
Could create your own font.
Or, and I like this one, do a slide show, 10 to 20 seconds per picture, in the set-up, the user points to hes/her "knotty" picture folder...
Or for true frustration, kiddie picts, IE: Barney, teletubbies, Mr. Rogers....
Or it could play video clips... either of the above folders, maybe random from both...

Just picture it... sex vid... (getting good)...sex vid... (Oh yea, so close!!!)...then "Would you like to be my neighbor?" (ARRRGGGGG!!!!), and then you get the electric shock...
During the programing of the beta I've got most of the time this options:
but I finally discarted for the beta (maybe in next versions). I wanted the program as easy to use as possible, and I think that there are a lot of possiblities right now.

For the other ideas... buf, you've a dirty mind, haven't any one telled you before? :wink:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I keep mine in the gutter, doesn't everyone here???
iPain

Post by iPain »

i've got an idea
http://www.instructables.com/id/Music-LED-Light-Box/
what happens if you connect a vibrator instead of leds, and drop the voltage to match the motor's voltage? wouldn't this give a music controlled vibrator?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks like an easy little project...
Power a vib, should, easly...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

iPain wrote:i've got an idea
http://www.instructables.com/id/Music-LED-Light-Box/
what happens if you connect a vibrator instead of leds, and drop the voltage to match the motor's voltage? wouldn't this give a music controlled vibrator?
Well, this is basically an Ohmibod vibrator a music controlled vibrator.

I was thinking about the posibility of conect up to 6 sound controlled devices in a normal computer just using the multichannel audio output of the mainboard:

but It can only be useful on PC and not on laptops (security first).

Does anybody has tried if the program can make a antibarking collar play??
iPain

Post by iPain »

i am pretty sure the collar won't work without an amplifier..the outputs seems to be really weak.

the "oh mi bod" thing uses a similar amplifier like in the LED project i think..
i tried to power up a 5v motor without the tip31 amplifier and it didn't work.. i am waiting for the tip31 now .. ordered from ebay :p

the 6outputs actually produce the same sound, if there's a song playing.. i think you need a movie with 5.1 audio, and it will drive you insane
if you could add like, three outputs to the program and make them produce random sounds, it would be really interesting
jafar87

Post by jafar87 »

I'm a tad confused with how to work the random timer. I know you have said to type in the minimum and maximum times...but there is only one box.
Perhaps i'm just beinng dumb sorry, could you explain where I type the max and where I type the min? Because at the moment, like you say, my cd tray is just opening when I press start because I can only enter one number..
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jafar87 wrote:I'm a tad confused with how to work the random timer. I know you have said to type in the minimum and maximum times...but there is only one box.
Perhaps i'm just beinng dumb sorry, could you explain where I type the max and where I type the min? Because at the moment, like you say, my cd tray is just opening when I press start because I can only enter one number..
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
I'm pretty sure that someone with a better english level than mines would have explained it better than me.

On a normal session, without random timer you have to type here how long you want to wait:
And then press START

On a random timed session you have to input here the maximun time that you want to wait:

and here the minimun time:
And then press START

Greets from Barcelona

PS. I have noticed that in 16:9 screens the video mode always goes to the left side of the screen an if you are also playing with the micropone there's a lot of free space at the right side... I will mend it on the final version.

Any user experience to share with us??
Last edited by qwerty212 on 15 Oct 2010, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Have you ever considered using something other than sound activated devices?

There's a good thread here http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... 039#108039 about using Arduino devices to control vibrators and suchlike.

If your application is written using .Net then there's a fairly simple library for controlling serial devices (the Arduino) over USB. I don't think it would be particularly hard to put together a small box that's connected to your laptop via USB with three or four relay ports on the other side that you could wire your vibrator, shock collar, whatever to (they'd have to be self powered i.e. use batteries as the Arduino can't provide enough power to run a vibrator itself).

I've never used an Arduino board like this before but I could add it to my list of "to try" projects. I'd guess I could put together a kit list and assembly instructions if anyone was interested. At a guess I'd say you're talking about £50 or thereabouts worth of components. If I got it working I could supply some sample code for the interface?
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Crowley wrote:Have you ever considered using something other than sound activated devices?

There's a good thread here http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... 039#108039 about using Arduino devices to control vibrators and suchlike.

If your application is written using .Net then there's a fairly simple library for controlling serial devices (the Arduino) over USB. I don't think it would be particularly hard to put together a small box that's connected to your laptop via USB with three or four relay ports on the other side that you could wire your vibrator, shock collar, whatever to (they'd have to be self powered i.e. use batteries as the Arduino can't provide enough power to run a vibrator itself).

I've never used an Arduino board like this before but I could add it to my list of "to try" projects. I'd guess I could put together a kit list and assembly instructions if anyone was interested. At a guess I'd say you're talking about £50 or thereabouts worth of components. If I got it working I could supply some sample code for the interface?
The CD Tray Opener is writted in Autoit (a Visual Basic like language).
Your idea sounds fine, and I think that the best way to implement it would be simply doing something like:

If you could simply write code that moves the vibrator or another one that makes whatever (and it doesn't mater the language you use to do it) and call it porgram1 or program2 it can be added to the Tray Opener in few seconds.

The thing is how many people is really using the actual vibrator/shock collar... if it has been downloaded 250 times (maybe 100 users), how many of them do have a ohmybod kind vibrator (or one home made).
But if only one person is going to use the arduino I'll implement it gently.

Greets from Barcelona
labibliadelsexo

Post by labibliadelsexo »

hello

It interests me a lot your program. I am looking at it. could it be translated, at least, to the Castilian?

I will prove the proposal of the tip31. I have many toys and I would like to use them as a " OhMyBod "... without wearing out what is worth.

A greeting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hola

Me interesa mucho tu programa. Lo estoy mirando. ¿podria traducirse, al menos, al castellano?

voy a probar la propuesta del tip31. Yo tengo muchos juguetes y me gustaria usarlos como un "OhMyBod"... sin gastarme lo que vale.

Un saludo