Bluelist Beta: Released

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ponylady

Re: Bluelist Beta: Released

Post by ponylady »

LoKiT wrote: I'm confused, only two broken link reports and I raised the min spec for the linux version to high for one user. Over 180 downloads and not a word in the forum kinda makes me think something is very wrong with this beta? Sorry, but to save further embarrassment :oops: as I can not confirm its working out there I have deleted the files for public access. Thus no longer publicly available to download.
well, 180 downloads make about 60 installs, of these only 10-30 really dabbled with the proggy. so the minimal amount of feedback doesn't really surprise me.
LoKiT wrote: 1/ Due a few download problems I moved some were, but they only allow 10 downloads before its deleted.
you talkin' about RS ?
just make a free collectors account and the limit is gone.

LoKiT wrote: NEEDs An A-Team or Alpha test team, any volunteers? PM or email please. But as Nitro rightly points out it means a smaller dedicated release group which is an excillent :idea: . It comes with a caveat, it requires feedback on how well you find it works or what didn't. Effectively your acceptance testing for a wider release. Its the only way forward really and the best way to rekindle this project.
this is a good idea, but if you really want to get feedback, one thread in this board won't be enuff.

go here:

http://www.invisionfree.com/

and set up your own forum for this software. that way you will get much better and more direct feedback.

hope that helps.

PL
[
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Byeeee

Post by LoKiT »

Thanks for everything but I,m taking a break and temperately closing the project. Perhaps permanently I'm unsure. I really have a heap of stuff I could incorporate and release but I would need some help. Meanwhile personal events are overtaking over my ability to sort it on my own. It's time to walk away for while and think it over. I may or may not return as the case may be but I need the personal space. The project has consumed a large amount of my time, and its a become a problem and untenable.

Till now its been fun and no retreats. Thanks to all those that took part. I hope you had a bit fun with it . Take care be safe.

Byeeeeeeeeeee
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you don't want to continue, maybe release the source code and let someone else take over...
I know VB, but I bet it was written in VC...
It may still be something to see...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Shard

Post by Shard »

Well, I'll give you a bit of feedback anyway :p
It's a great program, more flexible than others I've tried, but a bit more complex because of it (the great manual totally offset that though :) ), lotto numbers work outside the UK (well, I can verify them working here in holland at least).
What I didn't really like was the installer, I've got a truecrypt hard drive where I keep all the other.. uhm.. stuff, but having it in the windows start menu kinda negates it, not a big deal or anything (and easily fixable by just deleting the links) but still.
Only bug I found was that sometimes opening the edit/add item window made it open behind another window and I couldn't focus it afterwards, simple work around of closing it via the window list.
Also, moving the installed application to a different directory without reinstalling makes it unable to start the program, but then just don't do that.

Overall, great program, and lots of programs have been called release versions while working worse :)

(By the way, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit)

Also, @Dark_Lizerd
From the error I got when I tried to move the program to another directory its written in python, plus there's a Linux version so VC or VB are unlikely to have been used.
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

I was toying around with a clothing decider a while back ...
LoKIT, what's it in, python?
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Warlock wrote:I was toying around with a clothing decider a while back ...
LoKIT, what's it in, python?
Thanks for the feedback shard. Warlock its is indeed in written in Python. Seemed a nice multi platform easy to use language to use. However since I've been away I have been playing with embeding the new versions(unreleased and subject to further testing) with a C wrapper which eliminates some of the install headaches.
slave77

Post by slave77 »

is it posibel to downloade blulist ?
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

slave77 wrote:is it posibel to downloade blulist ?
Please check your PM for a pleasant surprise :)
Happy New Year
ydal

-Deleted-

Post by ydal »

-Deleted-
Last edited by ydal on 12 May 2014, 02:53, edited 1 time in total.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

The latest Bluelist will be available for general download once again in the next few days. Watch this space for the new link.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

The latest Bluelist is now available for general download

Version: 712 released 9th Feb 2011

Site: http://www.wix.com/bluelist01/blistlst
Files: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bluelist71x/
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Fantastic news LoKiT! Thanks for the great work you have done.

Everyone: If you try the program then please give some form of feedback to the programmer. Feedback are good even if it is only a simple thanks. A lot of time and frustration goes into the creation of these sort of programs and it is all done for us, so that we can have yet another toy to play with. LoKiT is not the only programmer with a software on this board, please support them all.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

4 years old... not surprised... that is a lifetime in PC years...
Someone here may still have an install copy...
Sadly, I don't...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
switched_bipolar

Post by switched_bipolar »

Any luck at 5yrs?
( all links are a dead end)