Call to unlock Software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

CS12snm

Call to unlock Software

Post by CS12snm »

Hello guys,
I’ve been a reader of boundanna forum since months. And I saw a software in this forum which can open CD rom of you PC. We can start a time to open the CD rom using this software. That was an amazing software for self bondage lovers. I’ll insert the link in the future. After I downloaded that software, I thought that I also need to do something for boundanna. Because those self bondage tutorials in this website is amazing.
And the second thing. I am a cross dresser. And my loving girlfriend helps me to crossdress. Even she’s at her home, she advices me to wear a feminine dress. Just like a mistress do, and asks for photos. Actually she gives me a big support for crosdressing. I’m very lucky to have a girlfriend like her.
She’s working in an office and when I’m home, she advices me to wear a dress and to do some work such as cleaning the house and then she goes to work. But I needed her to be with me on my self bondages. So I developed this software.

I turn on a timer using the software I mentioned at the start of the post and also, I execute my software too.

So what is this software?
You can tell your partner to give a missed call to your android mobile to unlock your bondage.

How it works?
When your parter calls you, the phone sends a http get request to your PC using a wifi connection.
Then, a php file will catch that get request and updates a database.

And my software, it will auto refreshes within every 5 seconds and checks if there’s a change in the database.
So if there’s a change in the database (if your partner calls your mobile) the CD tray of your PC will open.
And then the key will be on your hands

I’ll post a full tutorial after my software is ready to release. But now, I’m attaching some screenshots of the app :D
Your comments will help to improve my software.
Thanks Boundanna.
Thank you.
Attachments
Released
Released
FEEC037B-B10C-4F24-A94C-952FAC098406.jpeg
sweh

Re: Call to unlock Software

Post by sweh »

You need to handle the case where the phone may not be able to update the database properly. Maybe have it attempt to update the database and then verify the update happened, and will continuously retry until success (so if the WIFi is temporarily down, or the DB unreachable, or...) then the message will eventually get through.

Also need to handle the case where the PC can't see the database. Maybe you should also have the phone update an "I'm alive" indicator every so often and then have the PC application check this. If it doesn't see a recent "alive" status then assume that the phone/app/database/network/internet/whatever has gone bad, and so release the key. Or maybe simply have a "max time" limit.

Between the two this should handle a lot of failure modes in a "safe"-ish manner.

Of course there's still all the inherent risks of the CD-tray key release method (I won't go over those) but we can try and limit the consequences of any other issue!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

What about using something like https://www.twilio.com/ rather then your phone. This way you can do more then just calls, you can do text messages, and all of that. It would give your partner way more options, they could call/text and add more time. There are a few services like twilio out there, and I know that have numbers all over the world and the pricing is not all that bad. I have a service that I setup to send out reminders every hour during the day, it also can track food, and tasks. I am not a front end guy, so nothing fancy to look at, but works great.

Just a thought that might give you more options, and something that does not have to use your phone, and might let you ave an easy setup if you give it to other people to install.

a list of some other Twilio like services.
bandwidth.com
nexmo
plivo (I have used this company as well)
sinch
CS12snm

Post by CS12snm »

sweh wrote:You need to handle the case where the phone may not be able to update the database properly. Maybe have it attempt to update the database and then verify the update happened, and will continuously retry until success (so if the WIFi is temporarily down, or the DB unreachable, or...) then the message will eventually get through.

Also need to handle the case where the PC can't see the database. Maybe you should also have the phone update an "I'm alive" indicator every so often and then have the PC application check this. If it doesn't see a recent "alive" status then assume that the phone/app/database/network/internet/whatever has gone bad, and so release the key. Or maybe simply have a "max time" limit.

Between the two this should handle a lot of failure modes in a "safe"-ish manner.

Of course there's still all the inherent risks of the CD-tray key release method (I won't go over those) but we can try and limit the consequences of any other issue!
Thanks for your comment. I’ll try to fix those things.
CS12snm

Post by CS12snm »

thatthat21 wrote:What about using something like https://www.twilio.com/ rather then your phone. This way you can do more then just calls, you can do text messages, and all of that. It would give your partner way more options, they could call/text and add more time. There are a few services like twilio out there, and I know that have numbers all over the world and the pricing is not all that bad. I have a service that I setup to send out reminders every hour during the day, it also can track food, and tasks. I am not a front end guy, so nothing fancy to look at, but works great.

Just a thought that might give you more options, and something that does not have to use your phone, and might let you ave an easy setup if you give it to other people to install.

a list of some other Twilio like services.
bandwidth.com
nexmo
plivo (I have used this company as well)
sinch
That is such a great idea :D
Here, my problem was, my girlfriend is too busy when she’s working. And also she can’t connect to the internet while she’s on her job. But maybe she can dial my number and place the phone away. So, that was my problem. So, the easiest way I found to do that is receiving a call from her.
But, I’m gonna try the services you mentioned. Thank you so much for your comment
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A low-tech option would be for her to enter a "lock" code in the software (Don't know if that one has that option)
Then, when she wants you free, call you with the unlock code and you enter it...
But, to prevent tampering, the code works only once, then a master code is required.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...